Closed Thread
Page 102 of 120 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1195
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salgan View Post
    Lots of babies coming now. I can't believe we are at the end. I am being induced on Thursday if bub hasn't come before then. I am so excited. DH and I are going to go out to our favourite restaurant tonight to celebrate.

Hope everyone is well and can't wait to hear about all the babies coming into the world.
    That's exciting.. any reason why they are inducing you before your due date? [I'm curious as my OB is suggesting the same thing for me]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry Ladies don't seem to get much time to get onto BH lately and can't believe how many arrivals I have missed so Congratulations to Gracefilled on the safe arrival of Charlie and Hamish they are so gorgeous and to Jools on the arrival of Scarlet and also to Belinda do you have a name picked out yet?

Connor is doing well after spending just over 2 weeks in hospital, he is now home and we are settled and he is now over 2kg and giving me plenty of sleepless nights!! Here's a couple more pics of him.

DSC01298.jpg

Sorry could only upload 1 picture as the others are too big, will get them reduced and send more when I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Womble - Connor is gorgeous!! It must be a relief to have him home after 2 weeks in hospital. I hope the sleepless nights get less and less. Not looking forward to that. Well done!!

Bebe - We have been having weekly CTG's since 36 weeks to make sure there are no signs of the placenta deteriorating or the baby in distress. I think our ob is a little cautious but I really don't mind. His opinion is he would rather deliver the baby if he knows she is healthy then wait for complications. I am confident that he knows what he is doing and honestly it is exciting to have a date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belinda, congrats - he is beautiful!

Womble, Connor is just precious.

AFM, picked up my new car (June 24) had a baby shower at work (June 28) finished work at the end of Term 2 (June 29), Had a wonderful baby shower thrown by my sister and mum (July 1), had Obstetrics Medicine appt (July 4), spent four hours in the Birthing Assessment Ward the following day (July 5) due to new and ongoing lower back pain - wasn't baby related. Attended a 6 he Childbirth preparation class (July 7) and today I need to go and buy a new fridge as mine has died and there's water everywhere - eek! Better now than when the baby's born. I have a whole series of appointments over the next few weeks too, so it's no wonder I'm exhausted.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend - best wishes -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Belinda on your little blue bundle!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!! Like everyone else, I can't wait to hear what you've named him...
    Womble - glad to hear (and see) that Connor is doing better and that he is home....must be a relief! What a cute little man :-)

Thanks for the advice klong - I'm definitely going to give the 'crawling around on all fours' thing a go - I've heard it's also supposed to be good for turning babies that are positioned posterior. At this stage, I am willing to give anything a go!!!

Gemini - love the ultrasound pic - looks like a perfect little bub!!! Also very jealous that you have finished work now - although I only have 2 weeks left now, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

AFM - nothing new....just tracking along. I can definitely feel that bubs hasn't turned into the downward position yet....I wake up everyday hoping..... still plenty of time though I suppose....!!!

Meanwhile, we changed DS' cot into a toddler bed yesterday...so far so good - been a bit worried that he would start getting out and wandering around at odd hours, or after putting him down, but hasn't happened yet.... Still preparing for that though. He's also almost 2 weeks clean off the dummy, so that's another win.

It feels a bit tough....I don't know if we're pushing him to grow up too soon because of the new one coming soon, or whether it's just the right time to be doing it. I'm hoping maybe the latter - because we haven't had any adverse reactions so far. He hasn't even noticed the absence of the dummy (he only ever used it to go to sleep anyway....) so I know that wasn't a push. The bed thing is going well so far, but I suppose if it goes pear-shaped we can always turn it back into a cot....??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belinda he is so gorgeous. He looks perfect. Congratulations and I hope you're loving being a mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Congrats Belinda - he is adorable!!
    I am actually scheduled for c-section tomorrow, 9th July - it feels very surreal! We have had a lovely family weekend away with DSD and DSS but dropped them off at my patents so we can have a quiet night tonight before the big day tomorrow!
    I hope everyone has had a great weekend and I will be in touch after our lil cookie is here :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for tomorrow missbloggsy! Can't wait to hear how it goes. It's all happening now ladies. So exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    missblogsy for tomorrow and hope all goes well, can't wait to hear all about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow missblogsy.