Closed Thread
Page 100 of 120 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1195
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So, we had our 32 week check up today....turns out bub is still sitting breech - apparently not time to panic yet, still plenty of time to turn....all the same, it's starting to get me a little bit worried.... I really hope bub turns soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong - Contact buggiesforbabies as I got my Baby Jogger within 10 working days from the states. I would ask for a refund and either buy the pram off Amazon or buy it from this ebay seller. You will have to contact them via ebay and they will send you shipping costs and a list of extras. My sister got her city select pram from the same seller and was really happy with it.

Here is the link.

http://stores.ebay.com/buggiesforbabies

I hope it all works out for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong - I never had a problem with the diamond colour, but then I didn't use it for too long, as I got a stroller when DS was about 8 months or so. Anyway, it's the principle and that's really bad customer service.. I hoe it all gets sorted and you can get a refund and order it from somewhere else or something..

AFM - I'm starting to stress a bit that this baby isn't going to have a name... I want to go through all the clothes and sort them, but I need a cupboard to put them in (in our room). 3 weeks today and I'm really hoping I don't go over, as I don't think I could do any longer...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2Angus - There is so much stuff to sort out isn't there?! Considering babies are tiny little things that don't half need a lot of stuff! I hope you come up with a name. I think one may just pop into your head when you see baby for the first time.

Salgan - Thanks so much for that, I will go on there now and have a look. I really can't wait to tell Mothercare to stick it! I'm not a flapper and I don't let things like this stress me out normally. I don't even like complaining but this really takes the biscuit if they can't get things right in 14 weeks! How long do they need for goodness sake!

Kseds - Have they told you to crawl on all fours to try and get bubs to change position? My best friend's sister just had a baby who was not the right way round and that's what they told her to do as much as she could. Eventually the baby did turn and she had a great birth so there may be something in it! You might look like a crazy lady doing it but if it means bubs moves around then it'll be all worth it!!

missbloggsy - Oh my gosh you don't have long to go now, it's so exciting after all this time to think you're gonna see bubs soon. Take it easy for the next few days and I hope everything goes perfectly for you.

AFM - Grrr Mothercare...that's all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I pop in to read to see how you all are going but find it painful posting from my phone or iPad as it doesn't include perssies. Adding to the fact that my 23 mth old has decided that sleep is not for him lol. We are back to co sleeping.

Just wanted to mention to klong that the diamond color of the bj is old and discontinued so if you are happy with the colour then I would ask for a discount! Also if you don't have the second seat already I would get it soon or you will be having to get it in bother colour!

Belly rubs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi smootch, sucks that you're not getting sleep. I checked out the prams last night and saw that the diamond had been discontinued which made me even angrier with Mothercare as I realised they were trying to fob me off with an older version of the pram I ordered and weren't even offering me a discount. I've made my mind up this evening to tell them to stick it and give me my money back. I am confident that I'll get the pram I want ordered from somewhere in Oz or the states within the next 6 weeks! Would be nice not to have to worry about this at this stage but I guess things were going too smoothly!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

smootch  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Here's my fatso from today's scan. It's face was all squished up. 4 more weeks to go. 2 more days of work. Woohoo!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    Hi smootch, sucks that you're not getting sleep. I checked out the prams last night and saw that the diamond had been discontinued which made me even angrier with Mothercare as I realised they were trying to fob me off with an older version of the pram I ordered and weren't even offering me a discount. I've made my mind up this evening to tell them to stick it and give me my money back. I am confident that I'll get the pram I want ordered from somewhere in Oz or the states within the next 6 weeks! Would be nice not to have to worry about this at this stage but I guess things were going too smoothly!!
    I have the city select in black. I do love my pram and while picking up my second seat from Mothercare (Knox, Vic) they said wow your lucky to get it as everyone is out of stock. Mine was an old 2010 seat though as I already had the pram from when ds was born so not fussed and got a discount (not very much tbh) but needed it anyway.

There are some online Aussie stores that get them in that way your warranty is still ok in Aus. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    Here's my fatso from today's scan. It's face was all squished up. 4 more weeks to go. 2 more days of work. Woohoo!
    Totally totally beautiful! I would love a scan now too. I only got one at 12 and 20 weeks. My ob doesn't do them in his rooms after 12 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well today was my last day at work. I'm so excited!! Work put on a lovely morning tea for me and I got some great gifts. One lady made me some nappy style cupcakes made out of singlets and washers etc. so cute. Be back soon to do personals xoxo