Closed Thread
Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July, August, September 2012

Hi,

I know it's a bit early for some people, but I've been waiting for a July thread to continue from the April, May, June 2012. At this stage I think I am due on the July 25

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mum2Angus!! I have been waiting for a July thread. Thank you for starting one. I am due on the 18th of July. I have my first scan on Monday. I can't wait. This week is going so slow! When is your first scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Salgan! I was starting to feel a bit lonely in here :-) I'm due on the 25th of July and I don't have a scan until 7.5 wks which I think is around the 9th of December.

Have you got any symptoms yet? I was feeling really nauseous until the weekend and then I had period like cramps on Sunday, but no more nausea since then.. Not sure what happened but I'm still really tired and emotional! Might have to do another POAS :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had really bad cramps for 2 weeks. I was so nervous but they eventually eased. My MS kicked in this week and it is getting worse. I was worried about not having any MS but now it is here in full force.

I wouldn't worry about your nausea disappearing. It might be back next week so you should enjoy the break. I know it is so hard to relax at the moment. I have never been so scared. I don't think I have celebrate until we have our 12 week scan.

Is this your second bub?

Bring on week 12!!! I can't wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls....

I would love to join this thread. I'm due 11th July following my first scan at 7.1 weeks today. I have one strong bubba on board measuring exactly where it should and have a hb of 154.

Good luck with your upcoming scans.....it was a huge weight off my shoulders today....the best feeling in the world seeing that little flicker.

I look forward to sharing this journey with you.

Jools

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jools!!!! That is awesome news. That would have felt wonderful to hear a healthy HB. When is your next scan? 12 weeks? I feel like my scan is so far away. I can't wait for Monday.

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Mind if I join? I got my BFP yesterday. My first scan is on the 16th December. Im so excited. I was a bit scared of joining this thread but I figure bugger it, Im gonna enjoy every moment of this pregnancy.

Congrats to all you ladies. Hopefully we get a few more ladies to join us soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jools & congratulations! You must feel so much better having had your first scan! I was supposed to have been sent a letter regarding my scan but haven't yet so I guess I should ring up about it...

Hi Gemini & yay for joining here :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Sorry I've been MIA for the past week....have been really busy at work and when I get home I'm too tired to long on to the lap top.

Congratulations to those of you who have recently found out about your BFP and fingers crossed for those of you that are waiting for their first scan.

I'm 8 weeks today and had another scan today which was awesome to see again. It had changed so much since 6 days ago with the length being 15.5mm and a HB of 166. We could see the ambilical cord really clearly and I could have watched the screen all day.....I left the fertility clinic today and now go under the care of my OB.

First appointment is 13/12 so I'm looking forward to that. I promise I'll try and not be so slack and log on more to see how you are all going.

Baby Dust to Everyone!!

Jools

Thanks
    Reviews

Mind if i join this thread. I am 8 weeks with bub due on the 13th July. I went for viability scan on Tuesday and found out that everything is where it should be and she/he has a heartbeat of between 166/167 bpm.

First OB appointment is on the 8/12 which im really looking forward to.

A little bit about myself... I am 34 years old and this will be our first child. This will be an ivf baby as after 5 years of trying it was discovered that my DH had slow moving sperm.

I am just going to enjoy the ride lol