+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gelngarry Private Hospital VS Joondalup Hospital - Private

Experiences? Im stuck and cant decide...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my 1st in Joondalup Public - have no complaints at all except I suppose for the fact I must've seen about 10 different midwives in my 2 day stay!. Going to Joon private this time. I considered Glengarry this time but logisitically it makes sense to go to Joon as it's just down the road. Good luck with your choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first at Joondalup Private and was very happy with it. I did have a lot of staff changes but I think this is pretty much the norm. I did get the same nurse/midwife during day shift for a few days in a row but the rest changed. I think it was good cos I got a range of experience and between them all I got my questions answered and some excellent tips. Many heads are better than one I always reckon. I s'pose it could be a bit confusing if you got lots of conflicting info.

Will be having my second at Glengarry as it is closer to home this time for DH to visit with DS and also I'm worried about how fast the second labour will be given that I left it a bit late to get to hospital the first time round!
    They are owned by the same company.
    On a minor note: Parking is free at Glengarry whereas Joondalup has paid parking now.

I recommend choosing one of the male Obstetricians if you do choose Glengarry hospital though.
    Last edited by HouseOfFun; 29-12-2011 at 22:59.