+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default South african mums in Hills District

Hi Saffer mums

I have a 5 month old baby and was wondering if there are other South African mums living in the Hills District with small babies who would like to go out for coffee, chat, etc and make some new friends. Would love to meet up. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fifty nine views and still all is quiet.....Oh, at least I tried....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there... I've just seen your post. I'm a South African mom, staying in the Hills area (Parklea to be exact). I've got a little boy, who turned 1 today 😄. We've been down under since September last year. If u keen to meet up it would be great... I know how hard it is to meet others! Chat soon... Jax

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jax

Thanks for replying. I've sent you an e-mail. Maybe we can meet sometime next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

If any moms are still interested, we can meet up for a coffee the week after Christmas, as everything is a bit rushed before and the shops are a disaster. We can meet at a coffee shop in Rouse Hill, Kellyville or Castle Towers, whatever suit you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry I'm only replying now... Meeting up after the Christmas rush sounds like a great plan. I'm easy on meeting at any of those centers you mentioned. We haven't got any set plans so whenever suits you sounds great! Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, what about Kellyville Plaza next week sometime. I think parking would be easier, as the big shopping centres have sales on. Let me know what you think and when will suit you. Tuesday or Wednesday next week will probably be better for me. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Speak soon.