+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats dextersmum awesome christmas present we have 6 weeks till we see dr smith and hopfully get started asap ..i aslo thought they freezed at blasts aswell ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats dextersmum, did both take
    I'm with westmead, ive had my Dec cycle cancelled but have already paid for a fet. Because its the end of the year and i wont be back for another try till jan/Feb, does this mean i pay more as medicare works on calendar yrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm with WFC and like dexters nun u just had an FET and transferred 2 last Saturday - 1 almost blast (scientist was very happy that it would me moving to blast same day I'd transfer - 2nd was a morula 5 day ,little behind the blast and being day 1 freezers bit that unexpected)

WFC will freeze at day 1 after fertilization if your progesterone is too high (over 5) before EPU - hence they retrieved my eggs, fertilized over night and froze that day being day 1

I haven't had any problems with WFC , other than waiting times for ultra sounds mainly - otherwise everything else has been quite good with them - bit sure of their success rate (compare d to other clinics) but age isn't on my side either being 36, never been pregnant before and I have low AMH and DH has low motility

Good luck with your decision !!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonn View Post
    Congrats dextersmum, did both take
    I'm with westmead, ive had my Dec cycle cancelled but have already paid for a fet. Because its the end of the year and i wont be back for another try till jan/Feb, does this mean i pay more as medicare works on calendar yrs
    Hi Bonbonn
    Thanks for the congrats. We are still waiting to find out if one or two have taken. We have an US on 28th Dec.
    Im sorry I cant help you with your question about the payment. My experience is very limited with that. Can I ask why you had both transfers cancelled?
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Crofty!! Keep us posted as to how your go. My US is 28th so very keen to find out if one or two have taken. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with ultra sound on 28th dextersmum - are tou having it at westmead hospital?? As WFC closes down and reopens on 3 jan- when I went for ET they were all frantic that I wouldn't have enough progesterone support to get me through but I have more than enough (from prev
    Cycles) and now they added pregnyl injections to the mix it makes my wait not 2 weeks but 3ww - (as it rakes 7 to 10 for it to leave the system) uuuugggghhhh so BT for me will be same day as your ultrasound and I have to go to my doctors for that as WFC are closed