Very interesting to read this thread! Had my dr appt last Friday and although I am only just under 11 weeks (they did the test at 9 weeks) they decided to do an early GTT due to my first baby being almost 11 pounds. Test came back clear and they will repeat the test again later on.

I had the GTT with him also and was just under --they said it was all ok. I thought I just had a big baby. Although now I think I did have GD.

For This one just because I feel I am at risk of developing GD I decided to go on the Low GI diet to see if this helps the size of my baby. I am very happy with a healthy 7-9 pound baby but I really want to avoid a emergency CS again only due to size if I can.