+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking preschooler activities around Ultimo

Hello - we're new-ish to Oz (from London) and I'm at home with my 3 yr old son. Desperate to find some local(ish) activities to get us out of the house (and to meet some other local mums/kids). Ideally messy play or anything art/craft based. I've been looking around on-line but everything I find is miles away. Anyone got any suggestions? I can't believe there's nothing! Even some pointers for where to look (off-line) would help :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Darling harbour has a great water park, the powerhouse museum, the maritime museum is good. I'm in boronia park but often make the trip into the city for outings

Similar Threads

1. Quick breakfast ideas for preschooler
    By smudgy in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21-07-2012, 18:54
  2. Quick breakfast ideas for preschooler
    By smudgy in forum Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-07-2012, 13:30
  3. Pants for tall slim preschooler
    By my 2 angels in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7