+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    wtf? black and gold 2min noodles 16pts, Aldi noodles 7pts? Maggi 2min (normal) 11pts, Maggi extra delicious 9

Ok, I'm going to go with 12pts. Ate one and a half packets of Aldi noodles in the end.

Yesterday was an interesting day too :S Was going well till I went to a tupperware party...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    and...

OMG Freaking AWESOME on 2 kilos!

I lost 0.8 over two weeks and I'm happy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Izy. Like I said, when I've been doing all the wrong things and then start behaving like a grown up (!) it gives me a serious kick start. My very first ever week of ww I lost 4kg. It'll be slower going Now, I'm sure. This thread has been great thought, seeing as though I'm not going to meetings now. That's a massive disparity in noodles points!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats AreWeThereYet and Izy on your losses!! 2kgs is amazing!

My fruit box just arrived from Aussie Farmers - heaps of yummy fruit for the next week (hopefully makes up for the gelato I just had!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    gelato is a much better option than Ice-cream. At least gelato isn't full of cream and eggs!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Izy For This Useful Post:

smallpotatoes  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay, sorry for the gate crash. Are you guys still doing wws? I'd be keen to join you, I just can't seen to stick to it I last a week lose maybe a kg and then go back to my crappy eating :/ haha. I want to lose 7 kg to put my right in the middle of my healthy range before me and DF try for a baby (our first-suupper excited) in marchish

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sammyp I had stopped for a while but I'm back on it since NYDay. I'll keep you company I do something similar to you, except I'm 3 months on, 3 months off. I've been losing and gaining the same 5kg for almost 3 years now Back on the wagon ATM

I want to lose about 15kg so I'm looking at being on ww for the rest of the year. So you're planning ttc in march? How exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha my plan was to start new years day too but I accidentally drunk too much and had a two day hangover!! So plan is too start tomorrow lol I feel so useless at it.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ha ha i just saw your post in the cake thread about eating two muffins If you're starting tomorrow you need to have a splurge on your last night.

I had two carmen bars today so I can't talk. Went 5 points over today, 1 under yesterday, but then again I've only used 4 of my 49 points in 4 days. Not too bad.

Don't feel useless, as long as you keep trying that is the main thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh haha but they were amazing and now I've got 22 sitting staring at me when I want to do ww.

4s not bad, do you eat all of yours? I try not too maybe that's my problem I don't eat them do I crave sweet foods