+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's something about gastro. I know I always want mcdonalds when I'm ready for food again. In theory that should be what you least feel like, but it's the bad stuff that's always appealing to seriously empty stomachs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    lol, I LOVED my vegemite toast this morning. Before I took a bite of it I looked at the boyfriend and said "I know I'm not getting a kiss from you for a long time so I'm going to enjoy this" lol. He HATES vegemite. Since then bolognaise and pasta for both lunch and dinner with plain herbal tea, So even with the chocs think I'm in my points. Tomorrow I eat WELL ROUNDED and healthy though!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Disastrous day here. Tomorrow is another day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, another bad day here as well and all my activity points and weekly points are gone. I'll have to be really good today. At least I'm tracking how bad I'm being I guess...

I went grocery shopping and bought a heap of veggies and did the cutting up thing and we are expecting a fruit box from Aussie Farmers on Wed so hopefully that chang snacking habits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy - I hope you are feeling better!!

How's everyone going? I had a much better day yesterday with my points and managed to get to the gym between DD's feeds. I found the cutting up snacks really helped and having a biggish protein filled breakfast - WW bacon, an egg and toast - yum!

Today's my weigh in and I've lost 1 kg this week (now at 81.7kgs). I've set myself a mini goal of getting down to 80kgs (or less) by Christmas. No biggie if I don't get there by then, but I'll be very happy.

My main goal is to get down to 69kgs (which will be a loss of 14.7kgs) but I would be happy if I get to 73kg and back into the healthy weight range.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Bubble, that's great. My weekend was nothing to write home about cut I'm in a really good place with my exercise so I'm proud of that! I had a bbq and a dinner at mil's last night so figuring out the propoints would be difficult so I just wrote off the 20 weeklies I had left and try for 2 29 propoint days and hopefully all will be good.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    so ladies do you generally find you can use up your 49 points and still lose? Is everyone doing propoints?

I didn't have a good weekend but its monday and i'm starting over... Again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last time I did it I never used all my weekly pro points, but the last two weeks I've used all the 49 pro points and have lost. Not sure if the weight loss is because I've just changed what I'm eating from high calorie food to lower calorie food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Bubbles- Good luck on the changing of habits, I got aussie farmers for a while and it was great cause I was motivated to use different fruit and veg!
    Way to go on the weight loss too!
    Arewethereyet- Good Plan!

I'm doing much better. Eating healthy for the most part too, but I forgot to bring my bolognaise for lunch so had 2 packets of aldi 2minute noodles. Anyone know how many propoints they are?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you work out the points, Izy? The maggi ones are about 11 points each, I think. I did my own weigh in today (not attending meetings this time) and I've lost just over 2kg this week! This always happens when I do my first week after a few bad weeks. It's like a detox week. Now to keep motivation on the weeks that only have 100grams!