+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Lol on the wine rara. Enjoy the weekend though.

I *think* I'm doing well. Even if my tracking is an abyssmal failure lol. Trying to only eat when hungry and eat good filling foods

Trying lol

till my lappy is resurected sorry for typos etc. phones are fiddley!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sammy i've been too bad to even bother trying the last few days. What's my fitness pal, is it any easier than calorie king? I find that quite chunky... might check out MFP too

Wine wine wine... and we had some friends over today that brought a box of truffles. Or shoudl i say, Ex-box (norty me, smacks self on wrist)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure I couldn't find calorie king but I think it's awesome. You get given so many calories depending on what your starting weight is and how quickly you want to lose.

Then you just add the foods, you can manually enter them, search for them or my favourite scan the barcode if the product!!

I spent the first hour I downloaded it scanning foods haha

Just a hint if your entering mcds make sure you write Australia after it as the American values is different, a friend told me this today..

My user name is sda71

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, eating healthy over the weekend.........FAIL! I don't think I have done a huge amount of damage though. On the plus side, I do believe I have convinced DP to do WW either so no more being conned into bottles of wine or meals out by either of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ra ra I fail most weekends lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Yay on having hubby on board!
    I'm off to my meeting soon. By bicycle now that the weather has cleared... Wish me luck!

*°*° Sent from my last connection, my phone °*°*

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    may i join in? I've just re-signed up on Sunday, just online. Had a m/c last week and am hoping to lose a few kgs and get fit and healthy before trying again. Something to keep my mind off things and work towards a goal i guess I have about 6kg to lose.

Ra ra a glass of white wine is 5 points i know you said you didn't want to know but i was so shocked i had to tell someone LOL. I felt like indulging on Sunday night (one good thing about not being pregnant!) and has 3 glasses. haha, off to a bad start, oh well.

For those using free alternatives like calorieking, do you find you stick to it the same? I feel like I've paid my 3 months I should make the most of it!

Good luck at your meeting, Izy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome fearless

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    lost 1.3! Woot. That makes a total loss of .5 since returning to meetings lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome fearless, yes I have been sticking to my fitness pal better than I did with ww

Izy that's awesome !