+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so glad there are others out there. It was seeming like joining weight watchers was a massive taboo when you're pregnant so I was keeping it quiet! I agree that it's a great way to avoid overeating, and eat the right stuff and small amounts of the 'bad' stuff. I lost 23kg from October 2010 to September 2011, for my wedding, but after the honeymoon, 12kg just crept back on and I rejoined just last week. I lost 0.7kg which I think is a great start. I put myself on the breastfeeding plan, even though I'm only 14 weeks pregnant, because I'd rather have 40 points than 26 points to nourish my baby with, and I still lost. So see how you go and consider upping your points if you're losing really quickly, maybe....I mean sometimes you just need that nutella on toast after dinner, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love nutella but not on toast just off the spoon haha mmmmm

Anyways 40 points seems fair and if your still losing that's great haha I have the problem of not losing at the moment but Hopfully next week will be better.

And welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Absolutely makes sense MrsTW. I had a couple of pieces of chocolate last night. Pretty good as far as I'm concerned. The rest of the block is still in the cupboard!

Clairestares, It's probably a good idea to keep tracking, but just bare in mind that some people don't need more kj's bit others do, so try to stick with filling foods, and don't put much stock into the actual number you've consumed at the end of the day. 26-40 is a perfect range and consistancy at this point in time is not neccessary as such.

I'm tracking, and being good. Snacking on the celery, and carrot sticks from work. NOT TOUCHING the cake. Tried the dip but it's oily, greasy mayonaise with a bit of avocado... YUCK. Sticking to the vegies

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Girls, call me Tiggy, its easier than typing MrsTW lol... And after all, we should be on first name terms by now

Good on you Izy for putting the rest back in the cupboard. What kind of choccie? I cannot have anything cadburys or nestle in the house cos i just inhale them, its baaaaaad!!!

Ditto on the Nutella!!! I won't buy it cos the kids are dairy free, dh is nut free and so I would sit there with a spoon and eat it all! Ah such a little piggy-wig am i hehe

Clairestares congrats on the pg, 40 points sounds reasonable, you can fit a lot of healthy foods into 40 points

I've been good today, good brekkie, wrap for lunch, a brownie with a cuppa and still have dinner to go, and i plan on using a small bowl to control the portion rather than weighing and tracking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eating a family pack of maltesers because they are amazing and I'm upset.

Been trying to get a house since we moved here, I finally asked today why we keep getting turned down and got told its cos I don't work. I'm researching a fungus at UQ that is a leading killer of people with aids. It's not like I'm sitting on my bum. Annd my partner earns 80g a year it's not like we can't afford 350 a week rent

Upset, heading back to my comfort food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Oh hugs. Comfort food is such a trap though. It's like a 'little shot of vodka' here and there. You may feel better for a little while but in the end it's just hurting you.

The choc i like is the almond milk choc from aldi. Cheap and delicious

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha that sounds amazing don't tempt me lol

Be better tomorrow

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello hows everyone doing today? Are you feeling better SammyP? That does sound frustrating re rentals

Izy you are so right about comfort food being such a trap. I go for the sugary fix when i'm feeling blue or tired, and then when it wears off I just crave more, and feel worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I absolutely blew it yesterday with the alcohol! How many points is two bottles of wine? Oh wait don't tell me I don't think I want to know.......

Back on track today. Going away for the weekend with the boyfriend And I am hoping that the little diet voice in the back of my head tells me to pick better options when going out for meals!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wine haha it's hard to say no..

I've decided to head over to my fitness pal, it's free and then if I don't stick to it then I haven't wasted any money.

MrsTW how's calorie king going?