+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Azuriel has wise words. If you're already thinking about leaving him I think that says it all.

and strength to you, you're so young - yes there are lots of rats out there but there are lots of really GOOD men out there too who will do the right thing by you and DD without causing extra complication and heartache. Set yourself free honey.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Azurial  (13-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i meant that i would be told im too young for all of this not leaving him i dont want to leave him as i love him and were also now expecting so im going to have to learn to grow up and grow up fast as my life is maturing way more faster then i thought it would at 21 thank you so much guys for all the advice its really made me look at my situation differently not to mention im sure a lot of other woman get it much worse being a step mum so thank you for understanding and not just saying grow up in so many words

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well good luck with your pregnancy and future Youngmummyof4. I hope everything works out for you all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azurial For This Useful Post:

Youngmummyof4  (22-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It amazes me how judgemental some people are, just because their experiences are different. Surely "run away" is in fact the advice of someone immature and closed minded and really not helpful at all. I am 24 years old, so a relatively young Mum by today's standards and my husband is 25. My first baby is due in February and I have two step sons, aged 4.5 and 6. My eldest step son is autistic. My husband and I met only 10 months ago. We decided to have a baby together only 3 months after meeting. Everyone has had different life experiences and sometimes, when you have met enough of the 'wrong' people, it is easy to recognise the right' person for you. Maybe, just maybe, fate also plays a part. I am very happy with my decisions, relationship and family. Does that make it easy? NO!!!! It is the hardest thing I have ever done! But it is also very worthwhile. Ex partners are very difficult to deal with and running a household that blends children with different upbrungingd andrules to the ones you want for your own children is tricky, to say the least. It us emotional and cgallenging. Is my husband less of a man, because he will have children to two women? Fies ge have fewer morals and values? No. He is loving and caring and there for all if ys. With divorce rates so high these days, blended families will become morr abd more commin abd deserve more support. Youngmumof4, try to be open and cinfide in your partner. With pkuds and ex's pulling him in all different directions he may nit have noticed how you are feeling. Have more faith in yourself, it takes someone special to taje in all that you gave taken on, but love makes it worth it. xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nic298 For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (13-12-2011),Youngmummyof4  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not being rude just curious, how is it that at the beginning of this thread, you say you have not even met your DF's 2 children in England, but in your thread today, you say you have met them and they are your step children?

I'm sorry and if I'm confused etc then let me know, but your issues/stories are not adding up to me at all... It just doesn't make sense at all to me.

If it's all true, then I apologise and wish you the best in the future, but I have no advice for such a wierd situation.

Brain, brain, gone away, will come back another day.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

onkybear  (12-12-2011)