+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    it's based on a horror story by Neil Gaiman (excuse me just a sec- )- for adults. I don't get why they put it on at a kid's time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely not a kids movie imo but dh and I really liked it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Boys Blue For This Useful Post:

A Party of Five  (13-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was shocked too flicked it on about 8 it was quite freaky and in no way would I say for kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    dislike this movie and that it was marketed towards kids.
    my DD1 was 9 or 10..? at time kept asking to watch it, but i could tell it was creepy and she'd hate it so advised against it for as long as possible. When she finally did i sat with her and she was very disturbed by it. we talked it through and it was a good lesson that not all cartoons are good for kids to watch and just because a friend suggests it doesnt mean she will enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I loved it ! But it was really creepy!! Specially when other mother gives her a gift of buttons so she can take her eyes! Def not a kids movie.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

A Party of Five  (13-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I wish I knew as much about it as everyone else. Clearly I was of the belief that it was a children's movie. I had no idea it was even a Tim Burton one! All I knew was the name and rating. That and the fact it was on at 6.30 meant it was a fair assumption that it was for children yeah? I also missed the start of it because I was still in the kitchen. I'll know next time to never let her watch anything no matter the rating or the time it's on in case it's not really suitable for children. I don't watch many movies myself and we have no way to record them to watch them later either.

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have seen it before and watched it with my DD 9 but there is no way I would let her younger siblings watched it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know terrible mother aren't I. I let her watch it. Alone even for a little while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My daughter is 2 and loves coraline..... She also likes Corpse bride and nightmare before Christmas.
    She even has a Jack Skellington.
    She is fine with the movie and often asks to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub-that's why it's full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DD1 who is 4 watched it by herself. She loved it. She got a bit scared at the end, but after i reminded her it was pretend, she was fine. I thought it was a bit dark, but hey, she wants us to download it for her so she obviously enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app
    Last edited by SheWarrior; 13-11-2011 at 09:17.