Closed Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for your messages of support.

Luckyme1- it could be an implantation bleed! How wonderful would that be.
    I was the same in my last IVF, I analysed everything I felt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

Nessika - how did the transfer go?

Luckyme1 - hang in there, I have heard that some people have light spotting - hopefully it is implementation bleeding like ttcno2 mentioned...

AFM - my 2 eggs become two embryos which were transferred yesterday... now i'm in the 2ww and like many others, I am analysing every twinge...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katfer Congrats on being PUPO with twins - my transfer went well thanks for asking. What sort of progesterone support are you on? I just have to do jabs of 1500 Pregnyl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nessika,

It's lovely that we are doing this together...!

I am also on 1500 pregnyl - i had one jab yesterday and am scheduleed for the second on friday... i asked for a progesterone blood test - i am concerned as my last cycle i was increased to 4 pessaries per day and the nurse said that the drop in my progesterone may have caused my miscarriage or the pregnancy was not working which caused the drop in progesterone...who knows...but i am being cautious. I'll ask for another blood test on friday to see if the levels have changed.

Have you used the pregnyl before..?
    Have you had any symptoms...? How are you feeling...?

Good luck to both of us....!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katfer this is my 5th time for using Pregnyl post transfer. Hopefully the last too.

I understand why you would be so cautious about Progesterone levels, I know a lot of ladies have to keep an eye on that even once they get their BFP. That doesn't seem to be my problem it's the hcg levels that are low for me.
    I'm stressing too much atm I've got to try and relax a bit more, I keep looking up things on the net as if it's going to change anything.
    How are you going? Sending loads of sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi nessika, I am doing the same thing...! I look up every little twinge and pain...!! It is not easy. My first IVF, I was blissfully oblivious, it resulted in no embryos to transfer and I was devestated... after a few failed attempts, I have increased my paranoia...!! It is normal to check things on the net...! Sometimes it helps... Can I suggest meditation...? or maybe watching a TV series - something that will get your mind off the 2ww...?

I am sending sticky dust for both of us...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 - when is your BT..?

TTCno2 - how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in to wish you luck ladies I always read this thread, and have my fingers crossed those BFPs will turn up in time for Spring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milliegirl it is really nice to hear from you! I was actually thinking about you and wanted to know if you'd had your baby yet. Please let us know, you're such a lovely lady

Katfer I'm trying to take my mind off it with some pampering, have booked in for a much needed hair appmnt and also a facial. After what we've all been through I figure we need to spoil ourselves a bit. Not much good with meditation but enjoy yoga. My tip for the day spoil you

Luckyme1 for b/t today.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time for a new thread ladies ... head over HERE.