Closed Thread
Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 - will you have both transferred?

Katfer we're close in this cycle, may even have EPU the same day. Hope Friday brings better news for both of us and your cyst isn't a bother?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi nessika,

Well I am now Pupo. One blastocyst transferred and waiting to hear if the other can be frozen.

Feeling paranoid about every twinge and wipe. Got to stay busy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme Congrats on being PUPO! Did you get a frosty? Yeah try not to let it drive you crazy we all go a bit nuts though, when is b/t for you?

AFM I've had a scan and b/t the last two mornings and I'll find out if EPU is on Thurs this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nessika

unfortunately the other embryo didn't get to freeze. We're due to blood test on Wednesday. I'm 5 days past the blasto transfer, but feeling crampy today. Could this be AF cramps? I do get them quite a few days before my period so I'm really worried. I know it could be the hormones but this feels different somehow.

To top things off my poor bubba has had terrible gastro the last day or two so very stressful, he was vomiting so badly we took him to emergency we were so worried. But he seems better today, just not eating much.

Aah the waiting and wondering about every twinge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

luckyme1 - how did the bt go?

nessika - did you have your ec today?

afm - i had my egg collection today...i only got 2 eggs...i am so sad, but i am trying to be hopeful... i will find out tommorrow if they fertilised... the wait is horrible...

has anyone had luck with only 2 eggs...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have just joined as I have been feeling like no one understands the pain of inertility and miscarriage. None of my frineds or family have endured the stress of these issues and after reading yourforum I really fel that you were the only people that could empathise. I had my first IVF cycle a few months ago and I too have a low AMH (<1) and AFC 3. My IVF cycle went ok but only had 3 mature follicles 2 fertlised (one over fetilised) and 1 day 3 embryo transferred but it did not take. Prior to this I have had 4 msicarriages over the past 2 years prior to seeing a FS and no one could find a reason for my miscarriages except for the poor ovarian reserve.
    I cannot wait to hear Luckyme1 and Katfer's results. crossing my finger for you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katfer I also had my EPU today and 2 eggs were collected but they called me later to let me know that 1 of them was only a shell. I am so upset even though I know it only takes one. Hope you get good news tomorrow

Luckyme Glad DS is on the improve & GL for Wed's b/t

TTCno2 Not feeling great myself at this point but sorry you've had such a rough time and totally empathise with feeling like everyone around you doesn't get the pain. I really hope there are happier times ahead & soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all,

TTCno2 - it is hard, you are right that no one really understands unless they have been through it... we do understand so please share your feelings and know that we here know what you are going through....Try again... it's like winning tattslotto - you have to be in it to win...!!

Nessika - so sorry to hear your news... it is frustrating to get low numbers... last time I cried in the hospital when they told me I had 3 eggs - this time I just listened when I was told it was 2... people tell me that it only takes one good one and to be happy that I have been pregnant (not for very long though...). As you have had a child, i think it just a matter of time for you... A friend of mine had a child and ttc for a while and she did it - it just took time... I hope that this one special egg is your hope come true I am crossing my fingers for both of us...!

Take care ladies...we can do it...!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katfer Have you been updated yet about embies? I hope they are beautiful little embies for you

Luckyme Hang in there - you're on the home run now, 2WW nearly over.

I have one embie for transfer tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the wait. So going loopy analyzing every twinge. Have a five day blasto on board. Just waiting. Seeing a bit of brown on tissue when I wipe. Could this be my period before it comes?