Closed Thread
Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby I am so sorry to hear about all 22 being immature - I am naive about this as I get so few eggs but find it hard to believe when you obviously have so many that they can't do anything to help the eggs mature?? On the other hand I've met several ppl in recent yrs who have shared their story either receiving D.E's or the donor themselves and it seems to be a very positive story. The lady I met who was a donor said she felt really great about herself being able to help out a friend & she looked it like donating blood, sometimes we need to help others out and once you've donated it's not yours anymore it's theirs.

Luckyme1 Sorry to hear that another natural cycle hasn't been the one, I'm always a week behind you and since being told a few months ago I didn't have a high chance w ivf I've been putting more effort into natural cycles and it's really disappointing to lose out over & over. You do have a lot of options which is a good thing I would just say take one day at a time and I hope that IVF may work for you with your own eggs.

AFM I'm just about to call to get more b/t results and I'm sending back a saliva test tomorrow to test adrenal glands basically cortisol levels so between new FS and sharkey's healing there is so much testing and not much else happening.

to everyone else, how are you all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks nessika and luckyme, the last few days have been incredible challenging. After the initial shock of 22 immature eggs they left them over night and at lunch time the next day 12 had matured and were injected however only 3 fertilized. I was astonished! So as of today we have 1x 4 cell grade 3 and 1x 6 cell grade 2. If we think about them as day 1 being EPU it's not good but they matured 24hr late so technically they are only day 3 today. FS wants to push them out to Monday for a tx but I'm so scared we wont have any left by then! I know and understand the pros and cons for day 3 and 5 tx but they are so precious to us and emotionally I feel that they would do better in me, I guess we will see what the scientist says tomorrow....

This waiting is so hard! With the extra pesseries and crinone and progynova and provera I had a break down during Yoga today...Opps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, great news abubby that it's not over yet.

How did you go with the transfer?

Afm, we're seeing our doctor on Wednesday for our test results and I have my tubes cleaned on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know when u can start feeling baby move ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately it seems our little embies have slowed down and on day 5 are only 8 cells, but scientist can't say if transfer is cancelled! Not coping well with the meds today either so crap day, thank god its nearly over!

Good luck with ur FS appoint on Wednesday! I'm sure ur tubes will be fresh and ready in no time!

Katubb this really is not the forum for you. The members on here are struggling with infertility and IVF and comments such as urs are insensitive and hurtful. Please find a more appropriate place to ask such questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby I to had suffered from infertility for ten years I also have been through Ivf an finally pregnant was just a random question sorry if I upset anyone but I'm not trying to in anyway !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby You are going through such a difficult time right now, what's happening did you go ahead with a transfer?

Kattub hope you find support on a pregnancy thread, as you know suffering IF for so long we need to be supportive of others while they are distressed.

Luckyme1 Hope you get good test results & Fri does the trick for you.

AFM stupidly POAS hoping for a nat. miracle why I thought it would be any different from the the other 70 times I don't know did yoga tonight and cutting out more of my diet each week. my ovaries are listening.

Big dose of for all the lovely ladies on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck abubby, I hope things are going ok with you.

Kattub, I think the others are right, that it's now time to move to a pregnancy thread. As you know infertility is a very painful time and hearing about others pregnancies can make it feel even more painful. I hope you have a successful pregnancy.

Nessika, can I be as inpertinant as to say, throw away the sticks. I think it just leads to more heartache. I now just work on if my period is late, which it hasn't been yet! Let's hope we both get our miracles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 You're so right AF arriving tells you everything you need to know!

Hope and fear of doing another IVF cycle made me a little irrational and impatient this cycle. I felt some nausea and incredibly tired & hoped it was more than plain exhaustion & another bug but something wonderful instead.

Also could be caffeine withdrawel, as am doing everything I can to reduce inflamation in my body so avoiding stimulants, sugar, alcohol etc. Man are we allowed to have any fun

Abubby hope you're OK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nessika and luckyme!

Yes those POAS are evil!!!

So we never got to a transfer...looks like we've got one more chance with my eggs (we will add Saizen to the list of drugs next cycle) and if that doesn't work it's onto Donor eggs! Next dr appointment is early august.

I accept that donor eggs are our best chance of having a family just not sure if im emotionally there yet...