Closed Thread
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks JFB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thanks for all your support and encouragement over the past few days. I'm heading off to the FS today at lunch time, does anyone have any questions that i should make sure i ask?

Jaye - i could have written your AFM myself, feeling very much like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC goodluck today with appointment. sorry I don't have anything to add for questions, let us know how you go.

Jaye nice to see you again, so sorry for your loss I only hope that your situation will be like JFB & many others I've seen on various threads that m/c was a very sad part of the journey & that next time it sticks all the way the bleeding sounds awful & long, no wonder you are feeing negative & it creates a lot of stress for you & DH - hopefully that will settle down v soon.

LG for your 2WW - sorry I completely missed you the other day when I was saying how hard waiting is.

M20 how are you? I see you aren't feeling too hopeful about this cycle with bt

Linds good luck with b/t on Wed.

Millie I think I'll be joining you for the Christmas cycle

Hi everyone - I'm still catching up with where everyone's at

AFM day 2 of AF & ate most of chocolate cake myself shared some with stepDD, shame after being so good with diet but will start health kick again now, will see FS next Thurs & if he gives me the green light will start Synarel in less than a month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Well just back from FS and she said that its one of those things "sh*t happens" and that it doesnt mean it will be a bad cycle next time. Soooooo I'm back on the band wagon, I'm starting Synarel today two sprays morning and two at night. Urrrgghhhh i hate Synarel, then wait for AF and once that happens i'll have a scan to see how things are travelling and whether i start jabbing straight away.

On a plus side, i've been told that i get back $5100 from Medicare both this failed cycle and the next as its in the same year so the clinic costs will be $1,200 each time (then plus FS, plus Hospital and aneathetist) it still is much cheaper than the first time. Apparently Medicare have just upped how much we get back as of the 1st of November.

My (.)(.) are sooo sore and have grown another size, this is not something i need as i started this journey as a 10E, then went up to a 12F and now this bra seems too small. God help me, if they dont go down, i wont know what to do with them????

Mom2One, as for the medicare rebates, my clinic said it doesnt matter how close they are, they just have to advise medicare that its a separate cycle and its fine, there is no standard day wait as such.

Millie and Nessika, looks like the 3 of us will be doing a christmas cycle!

LG how are you going?

So much for ups and downs, i'm on another up, hopefully it stays this way and i'll be UTD before i turn 40 in January!!

baby dust to all the little icons wont work for me today.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh one more thing, i have 3 boxes of Puregon 900 unopened and sitting in the fridge from my cycle (only 5 days so didnt need so much), how can i donate this to someone who can't afford it and is not on medicare? Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, 3 days without posting but just got the PC up & running after our mamomth move. I have only a few boxes left to unpack, I love the feeling of being all organised again!

Anyway, as expected after my hormonal crash & eating frenzy last week AF is here. Unfortunately right on the nurse's schedule so didn't make my BT. Imagine I will cycle again next year after a month off but haven't actually had a chance to talk to hubby. Since I made EPU they cashed our 'deposit' so now will have to fork out $5040 again next time. Will have to contact medicare to see if we get any back. Lots to think about.

Mom, how was your BT?

Nessika, glad you'll be starting up again.

Jaye - good to see you back in even though I'm sorry you're here instead of in a DI thread. Sorry you're so down as well, I cannot imagine bleeding for 17 days straight. With my miscarriages I think they were just ultra heavy period length but they were 6+ yrs ago I may have forgotten. Could it be the stims have this effect vs a 'natural' miscarriage.

Hi everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all,

Ness - No worries its hard to keep up with everyone and everything on here.

MrsOC - Good to see you back in and feeling a bit better.

Linds - Sorry to hear that, this IVF caper is so emotional, but I guess we just keep going!!

M2O - Did you get your BT results?

AFM - I am 5dp2dt and desperate to POAS but resisting so far. The couple of people that know we are doing IVF has asked if I feel pregnant, but to be honest I've never been pregnant before so would have no idea what its supposed to feel like and all the symptoms that I have are mimicked with Crinone apparently so who the hell in all sanity would know..???

I am bloated, have been cramping since transfer, my face is covered in spots and I have gained 4kg, which I really cannot afford and to top it off I came down with a shocking cold at the weekend. All that said it will be worth it if it works out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved this morning and POAS - BFN. And this is why tey tell you not to do it!!!

I am only 6dp2dt so I know it could still be too early but I figured inplantation would have taken place by now if it was going to?

Aagh I shouldn't have done it, will be at it every morning now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG38 - It is way to early to POAS. It will just do your head in. Give yourself another 5 days before trying again. First Response is a really accurate test

Ness and MrsOC - Yay, I have Christmas cycle buddies. I'm thinking we can make it a BFP trifecta Here is the first dose of many bucketloads of

Jaye - I totally understand how crap you feel. It's been a really challenging year for you, but I believe your body knows how to get UTD and next time will breeze through a 9 mth pregnancy

Linds - Glad the PC is up again, and you are settling in. It will be good for you to have a break over Christmas and enjoy your new home. A 2012 baby sounds great, and hopefully, after a summer off, you will feel in tiptop health

'Hi' to anyone I've missed. I'm looking forward to us graduating to the UTD threads

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks for thinking of me!

LG38, have a read here...it will put your mind to ease...

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?356637-3d-and-5d-transfer-..-what-happens

L
    inds, arrgghh for AF she was fast! You were on crinone werent you? I hope you and family settle down in your nice new home and sort out decisions for the next go.

MrsOC, great to see you back here! We really have to be a very resilient lot havent we? Synarel...oh I dont want to go near it... Suck a mini chuppa chuppa after the spray, it makes the spray taste better.

I asked my FN again about the medicare thingy yesterday and she insisted each cycle must be 30 days apart or if audited, patients may not be able to claim. She said it is illegal blah blah...she is the nursing team leader so I think I have to believe her. DH also confirmed with medicare about this fact.

everybody else!!!

AFM : It' is exactly a BFN for us. Though I already expected it, it still stung to hear the news from FN. And the weirdest thing is AF is still not here today. Last week I was hoping she wont arrive or i wont be on correct schedule to do next cycle...yesterday I was hoping she rears her ugly head so i can proceed. So now it is waiting for her...

I asked DH to try testicular biopsy this time to get his sperm for fertilisation..i read that it reduces DNA damage. Any of your DH has done this? DH was shaking his head no no no cos he knows it will be ouchie!