Closed Thread
Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nessika, I know it was just the meds talking the other day but i wasnt expecting them to kick in so soon!

Off to FS for a scan, hopefully my little eggs are doing well! Im really hoping that the Luveris does the trick for us but guess ill have to wait for EPU to find out!

Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So scan this morning showed 10 follies on left ovary and 6 on this right. Biggest is 14mm and smallest is about 10mm. First hurdle jumped next is on Friday.hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend, weather is terrible in Brissy so its snuggle time up here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby I really hope #4 is your turn GL for Friday's hurdle it does feel like you're training for the olympics with the amount of pressure & constant testing. Was the wettest long weekend in Syd too!

Hey Dandelion, Jaye, Luckyme1, Chook, Renvind & all the other ladies that haven't said hello in a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck abubby, hope this is the one for you.

Afm, I'm having my blood test this morning, I think this is to test my progesterone levels. Got my bill for the blood tests too, I think I'm going to claim it first before I pay it? Can you do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luckyme1, starting to get really nervous. Scan yesterday showed at least 20 follicles. FS is now concerned that i may overstimmulate :-( so i stopped FSH yesterday and synarel and i am 'coasting' until trigger at 8 tonight. I am triggering with Ovidrel and am having bloods tomorrow to make sure my body has metabolized the drug. But im worried about what will happen if it hasnt. I dont have an extra trigger to use as a booster!! Ahhh i already feel crazy (and i had been doing so well!)

Also my boobs are incredibly sore and im worried that i will O before EPU and im petrified that with so many follicles i wont get any mature eggs again....oh so many things are going through my head and its only 7am!!

Sorry about the me post :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luckyme1, im not sure u can claim first, i tghink from memory u have to do that after.

AFM - starting to get really nervous. Scan yesterday showed at least 20 follicles. FS is now concerned that i may overstimmulate :-( so i stopped FSH yesterday and synarel and i am 'coasting' until trigger at 8 tonight. I am triggering with Ovidrel and am having bloods tomorrow to make sure my body has metabolized the drug. But im worried about what will happen if it hasnt. I dont have an extra trigger to use as a booster!! Ahhh i already feel crazy (and i had been doing so well!)

Also my boobs are incredibly sore and im worried that i will O before EPU and im petrified that with so many follicles i wont get any mature eggs again....oh so many things are going through my head and its only 7am!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luckyme1, im not sure u can claim first, i tghink from memory u have to do that after.

AFM - starting to get really nervous. Scan yesterday showed at least 20 follicles. FS is now concerned that i may overstimmulate :-( so i stopped FSH yesterday and synarel and i am 'coasting' until trigger at 8 tonight. I am triggering with Ovidrel and am having bloods tomorrow to make sure my body has metabolized the drug. But im worried about what will happen if it hasnt. I dont have an extra trigger to use as a booster!! Ahhh i already feel crazy (and i had been doing so well!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for pick up a bubby!

We had a blood test and it was negative for hcg. They will test again on Monday but not hopeful.

Feeling a sad for ds who will miss out on a sibling.
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 16-06-2012 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 I'm so sorry about ur BFN, are u going to do another cycle?

Well AFM- EPU today, 22 eggs all immature (GV) so not useable. Looks like it's the end of our journey with my eggs and it's onto the Donor path...we have had a friend offer but it's such a huge thing to ask of anyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry abubby,

We had another blood test today to double check the hcg and again a bfn. Even though expecting it, it still made me feel sad. We're seeing the doctor on Wednesday so I guess she will tell us then our options. I'm also having my tubes cleaned Friday week, so maybe that will help too.

That's great abubby that you have had a friend offer. I guess you have to think about it for a while before you feel ready to use her. But I think it's great that she's offered so go for it, I say!

My sister has offered hers, but she is in the uk and is 35, so I'm not sure if she is too old. Plus we would have to travel to the uk as she can't travel because she has three kids. Also she is has mental health issues so I'm worried about her taking those strong drugs damaging her mental health. I guess our doctor would tell us whether it is a good idea to use her or not. The other option is advertise here in aus for an egg donor. Have you seen the Aussie egg donor website. I'm not sure how easy it is to find someone who is willing to do that for free for a stranger.

The other option is going to the us or south Africa for treatment!

Aah so many options it does my head in? Hopefully Ivf or a tube clean out will work for us and we don't have to go the donor egg route.

Good luck abubby on whatever you choose to do, and we're here for you.