Closed Thread
Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Thank you so much for saying that I have a great attitude, you know I just want to be supportive as I come on here for the same reason. Believe me I'm not that amazing - so far my week of positive thinking has got me the worst cold & a sore throat again. DH called me biatch last night as I probably deserved it due to being so irritable, emotional & hyper sensitive etc.

Luckyme1 I am up to Day 17 & put a big effort into trying naturally after seeing a nice big follie @ u/s. I hope you are mistaken about the AF signs & I will definitely read The Power of Now - you're the second person who has recommended that book to me.

Jaye Sounds like DH really loves you & it's breaking his heart seeing how much this hurting you. I really understand as I've already admitted that I was close to breaking point when I got lucky with my one egg. I'm so sorry to hear that you think their are cysts again Let us know how you are even if you want to talk about G.F food - that lasagne sounds delicious!

LG I am staying away from cakes too. You seem like a pretty level headed lady to me & having been through so much it's so great to see you UTD & doing well. Yes you definitely deserved this break after 7.5 yrs - I got mine 4.5 yrs later & that seemed like forever

We're due for some more good luck here - has anyone noticed that Summer seems to get more results or was that just coincidence?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello gorgeous ladies,

Update from me - got a visit from Aunt Flo on Sunday. This was only 9 days after the 16mm follicle was seen on ultrasound. My temperature went up but it seems too short for a luteal phase.

FS appointment this morning, Day 2 bloods not back yet. However chromosome results were back and both of us are normal (chromosome-wise at least ). Scan this morning (CD4) showed a few antral follicles hanging around, lining thin but that is to be expected since still spotting.

I am being scanned for a natural cycle again and might think about doing a Clomid cycle after this depending on how it goes.

We have also booked our flights to China for our holiday, we will be going in late Aug for about a month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Chook

Interesting results, and your aunt flo was very short. Is that because of the ivf procedure. Mine are all over the shop since having my son and I'm scared with my low amh i'm perimenopausal. Are your results good? The chromosomes are for sure! I'm yet to do Ivf so am not quite familiar with all the procedures. I see my FS on Tuesday and am dreading her grim review of my case.

China sounds fab, I have seen the great wall too and it's amazing. Try and do a days trek if you can. We hope to go to the uk at Christmas to catch up with the family.

Hello to everyone else
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 24-05-2012 at 22:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook Sharkey's herbs are supposed to be able to help with luteal phase - balancing - great news that chromosome are all good.

Luckyme IVF hasn't shortened my natural cycles it actually lengthened them & I've heard of this in other's as well. I hope FS has more positive news than you're expecting

AFM had a big change of heart after being really miserable with the flu - too many yrs so much time, money & energy has gone into TTC & IVF that I've neglected other health issues. So I'll be dealing with a couple of those things. I've read the Fertility bible and it mentions improving follicular fluid to improve the eggs chances so I'll be working on that the whole time.
    Will pop in to see how everyone's going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nessika

I think being really healthy is so important for conception, plus your DH and child need you to be healthy so that you can be around to look after them for the next 30 years.

I'm trying to be positive about the FS but steeling myself also for the bad news. DH is really good though and we discussed donor eggs, which he is happy to do and would evdonne happy to raise donation with some of our friends to see what they say. I'm very nervous about but I guess we've got to tell them about the path we're going down and if they offer that's a bonus. I still hope Ivf will work but we will see what the FS says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 So are you still sure AF is on the way? I'm pretty certain for me too. We got the sperm DNA test results back & it proved DH is perfect which should be great news but I'm also so angry that my body is so defective & has been for a long time.
    It's good to be positive & hopeful but smart to be realistic. I hope IVF does work for you but the fact that you're putting it out there about D.E's is very wise & I'm sure you'll have somebody who would be willing to help. Knowing what I do now I would help someone if I was capable.

Have a great weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nessika, I hate my periods since my son was born they are all over the place. Number of days changes every month, cramping starts about a week after ovulation, but cramping comes and goes so I'm never sure, temperature is down then up then down. It's like torture, I think yes it's coming, no it's not, yes it is I wish I just had one day of cramps and bleeding and then just bleeding.

Hopefully the doc can sort this out as well. I'm so afraid I'm perimenopausal. And the lengthy period just makes me think how infertile I am. Oh well more panodol for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't come in for a while. There is a lot happening here. I am currently in Asia for holiday which we organized before our pregnancy. My internet access and credit are limited, but I just Wana come in and Cheer you ladies on and let u know I am thinking of you. Pls take care of yourselves. Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone

This is going to sound totally whacked but I'm PMSing AF is on the way & I've been sick for over a week feeling a little unbalanced now obsessing about the fact Tori Spelling is having baby #4 she fell pg 1mnth after having #3 & she's just turned 39. A friend sent me pic of her NB girl a couple of days ago & I'm getting tired of congratulating everyone about their pregnancies & babies- I'm losing faith here & DH is opposed to D.E.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - I wish I had some words of wisdom to make you feel better, but I know that very little will. It doesn't sound whacked at all. We have all felt that way at times throughout this journey and dont feel bad about being fed up with congratulating others, it is very hard.
    Probably would be better if people did not send you pictures of other peoples NB babies, however. Sadly people just dont think. I am sending you lots of positive vibes and I hope you can regain that faith very soon. If stength and determination are any kind of gauge, you turn is coming xxx