Closed Thread
Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta sorry I meant to reply to you as well, I'm not sure if Glut intolerant just trying G.F diet suggested by Sharkey's Healing and apparently has helped many others even if they are not coeliac. I believe our diets play a big part in our health & fertility but in a way I rejected that before b/c you see all the fertile ppl doing/ eating whatever they like & having as many babies as they want. I think you giving up sugar would have had a better effect on you than dhea - also you will have given yourself a much better chance not to be burdened with pg diabetes now - stay healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal for a home pregnancy test to be lighter at 11 weeks pregnant ?

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ness, when are you due to cycle again? Do you do clexane or prednisalone with your cycles?

I'm starting to find the gluten free diet hard, you really have to think about every meal. Can't just grab a sandwich for lunch. I am feeling better though, I hope it is making a difference. What did sharkeys say about gluten? How does it hinder fertility?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye No Clexane or Prednisalone for me - first I ever heard about it was on BH.
    About G.F - interestingly it has been linked with both m/c & uterine growth retardation both of which I've experienced. FS & most docs do not agree it makes any difference with no scientific evidence but I'm definitely feeling better about it and you said that you found medical/scientific data to back it up as well.
    Sharkey's say it can have a huge impact on our health affecting nutrition efficiency & even thyroid a lot of which is not picked up in most tests.
    What are you missing the most - bread? I tend to eat rice & potato's more now. Do you like sushi? Can you make yourself a nice chicken & veg soup to take to work? Should be starting nxt cycle in a month, when are you expecting too? Also are you doing anything for relaxation? Sharkey's really believe in the power of positive thinking & I am working on that everyday now - really want this to work for you too.

Kattub Why still POAS? How did 10 wk u/s go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cramps again today, cd20, so look likes AF will come next week. So sad :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

How is everyone? It's so quiet here apart from the graduates, the rest of us are in Limbo Land. I'm trying a new tactic - has anyone read The Secret? Well apparently we can bring good stuff by the laws of attraction, so I am walking around telling myself that our baby is on the way. Sounds far fetched I know but I had to do something to help put me in a positive frame of mind.

Lucky

Everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nessika,

Still trying naturally, on cycle day 22 but had cramps yesterday and the day before and temperature dropped this morning so it looks like AF is on it's way.

Seeing our new FS on tuesday so we shall see.

As for the secret if it makes you feel better than that is great. Another really great book is the power of now by Ekhart tolle which I really recommend. Have a beautiful day.

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness, yes bread!!!!! I think that is what I'm missing most. Toast in the morning....... DH made me a great gluten free lasagne the other night. And there was enough leftover for lunch. Now it is winter I will make some soup I think but can you have soup without a bread roll to dip in it? lol.

I should be starting a cycle in a couple of weeks, that's if I don't have cysts. I've had a lot of pain this month so I'm thinking that might be the case. I'm scared to death actually. DH said to me today that the thing he is most angry about is me that I'm not happy. If this cycle is another failure then I will never be happy. Then what?

Glad to hear you'll be cycling again soon. I hope all your positive thinking does the trick for you hon. You are an amazing lady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme - I'm sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Ness - I dont think that sounds far fetched at all, I think you have the most amazing attitude to all this. They do say that a positive attitude can influence things. As you know I was struggling to stay positive just before I got my BFP, but then 7.5years TTC will do that to you!! But that said, on the whole I did try to stay positive, more so because once you get too down its very hard to pick yourself up again.
    Sounds like you are doing well with the GF too. Anything that you have to cut out of your diet is difficult, I speak to a lot of people that have type 2 diabetes and I know they find that difficult, I guess I'm just used to it as I've always had it, but there are still times when I'd bite someones hand off for a piece of cake

Luckyme -

Chook - How are you?

Hi to Jaye, M2O and anyone else I have missed.