Closed Thread
Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Linds, I have no good feelings about this cycle atm cos my last test yesterday morning was still a BFFNNN. That is 8dp5dt and I reckon if the crappy embryos have hatched latest 3 days after transfer they would have already snuggled in and produced HCG! TOday i did not test cos I want to keep my tests for next cycle which I foresee I will be in, antagonist or long down reg whichever fits into the xmas schedule and allows medicare claims. I probably will do a last test before going to BT Mon morning just to get myself ready for that phone call unless AF turns up before that then will save a test, hopefully not or it will jeapardize the timing to jump onto another antagonist cycle again.

It is hard to be hopeful atm but I am not letting it get into me really. Last cycle I was totally shattered and angry. This cycle I am calm atm and I told myself I am not going to be crying or angry whatever is coming. Just want to keep a no-giving up atttitude and press on until i have tried every hook and crook. And secretly running out to the garden to chill out when DH's out at work. He commanded me to sleep and rest the whole day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds, I have no good feelings about this cycle atm cos my last test yesterday morning was still a BFFNNN. That is 8dp5dt and I reckon if the crappy embryos have hatched latest 3 days after transfer they would have already snuggled in and produced HCG! TOday i did not test cos I want to keep my tests for next cycle which I foresee I will be in, antagonist or long down reg whichever fits into the xmas schedule and allows medicare claims. I probably will do a last test before going to BT Mon morning just to get myself ready for that phone call unless AF turns up before that then will save a test, hopefully not or it will jeapardize the timing to jump onto another antagonist cycle again.

It is hard to be hopeful atm but I am not letting it get into me really. Last cycle I was totally shattered and angry. This cycle I am calm atm and I told myself I am not going to be crying or angry whatever is coming. Just want to keep a no-giving up atttitude and press on until i have tried every hook and crook. And secretly running out to the garden to chill out when DH's out at work. He commanded me to sleep and rest the whole day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - hi & thanks, I didn't know you were using donor eggs I don't think. So will this be the 2nd cycle cycle using DE or have you done it previously? Don't know how many years I've hoped for a Christmas miracle, but at least we know some of us will get there! I will be happy regardless!

Mom - glad you are calm at the very least and what a wonderful DH you have. Nurses said to me that AF would arrive 2 days before blood test, so for you that would be tomorrow & there's no sign of it right, so... for me, AF Monday, BT Wed. I also know the pregnyl delays AF but maybe not as much as crinone. What LP support were/are you on?

Feeling better today though the niggles are still there down low. Dropped DS off at a friend's so I can pack - it's our last day in this house with the move tomorrow then back in here to clean Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds, from calculation i should have AF yesterday but as i said before, tcm has delayed it to anything between 14-17 days after O and I am atm still on tcm. so yes it could be any time soon if I am not pregnant. I pity DH and I feel really bad. He is remaining hopeful as he always does but sometimes i feel it is self-denial haha....I am on crinone.

I dont envy you packing and moving house during this 2ww but i must admit it is also good form of distraction for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds, from calculation i should have AF yesterday but as i said before, tcm has delayed it to anything between 14-17 days after O and I am atm still on tcm. so yes it could be any time soon if I am not pregnant. I pity DH and I feel really bad. He is remaining hopeful as he always does but sometimes i feel it is self-denial haha....I am on crinone.

I dont envy you packing and moving house during this 2ww but i must admit it is also good form of distraction for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky Pinky my heart breaks for you, I always want to believe in happy endings & that dreams come true & for you to have to finish like this must be devastating - I have cried so many times about infertility & wanted to say that I wish things were different. I'm glad that you can now make other choices for your life & not be stuck on the IVF rollercoaster it is the first step to healing. I wish you a lifetime of joy, love, peace & that you are blessed with a miracle whether that be in the form of a baby or something else wonderful as I know that having children isn't the only life out there, I mean there are a lot of miserables out there with kids anyway I'm rambling now so I'll stop.

M20 & Linds to you both, I know the TWW is hard (understatement). Linds it's so busy for you with moving - hope it's going smoothly & it's a good distraction.

Hi everyone else lots of
    AFM a little break from bh has been beneficial for me especially when in limbo - I'm up to day 28 & AF didn't come, have had yucky headaches & went to bed with cramping last night - was good excuse to make a chocolate cake today now feel even more bloated

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies,

We tested again this morning and it is still a BFN...tml is my BT and it would be 12dp5dt expecting the standard answer again. AF is still not here but I expect it to turn up anytime soon. Hopefully on Tuesday if it can wait so I can get onto another cycle. Crappy embryos this time....hopefully we can get onto a good wave and get some good embryos next round.

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there lovely ladies. Thought I’d pop on finally and catch up with what you are all up to.

Pinky - I’m so sorry to hear that your journey has ended like this It sucks in so many ways. I truly hope that you and DH have a new wonderful plan that will bring you both happiness after such a hard and long TTC journey. It must seem impossible at the moment though. Thankyou for the support you have managed to show to the rest of us through your own hurt and heartache. You are a strong and inspirational lady. I wish with all my heart that there was a different outcome.

Just trying to get back on track with everyone.

Linds – PUPO congratulations. You mustn’t have too much longer in your TWW though.

Chook – Stimming and wanting that follie to grow grow grow?????? Or not stimming and going for a natural IVF cycle but still wanting that follie to grow????? Any way, grow follie grow

LG – PUPO congratulations!!! Many have gotten UTD with not so good embies, and don’t forget many have gotten a BFN with good embies so it is just number and letters that don’t mean anything.

Millie – What are you up to? You must be close to your FET??????

to those I’ve missed, after over 2 weeks it is very hard to catch up.

AFM – Have my appointment with my FS on Friday. Hopefully he has some answers for me. I’ve been feeling pretty down, finding it hard to feel positive about all this which is annoying DH and then we argue and then I feel worse. I’ve found myself comparing us to other “normal” couples again, I was over that for a while but since my two friends (we’ve been friends since school, in each others weddings etc) made their announcements I’ve taken a million steps back. I’m tired of giving up so much it’s unfair.... blah blah blah, I’m even shaking my head at myself. I haven’t stopped bleeding yet, day 17 of it today, still very heavy (heavier than AF) I’m over it....... Is this normal????? I was only 5 weeks????? I’m hoping my mood is more of a reflection of unbalance hormones, they are still haven’t hit baseline yet.

Hmmm gees, I am sounding like a negative nancy. I’m sure when things come in place for next cycle I will feel better again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all,

Jaye - Thanks for the encouragement.

Unfortunately I woke up with a cold this morning, sore throat etc. So not sure if that is such a good sign.

This waiting is a nightmare, over analysing every twinge etc!!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jaye: when i had that low bfp in april, i bled for 3 weeks, quite heavy and it just dragged on and on and on.....i found that hard as i just wanted it to end....then it did and 3 days later i got af so even tho u mighnt have been that far it still seems to stuff up your system a bit. good luck with ur FS appt.