Closed Thread
Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've not been posting much as not been feeling too great about my FET. I found going for the constant blood tests and waiting a lot worse than when jabbing, I guess because it felt like I wasn't doing anything. Had my FET this morning and now have the 2ww. Hoping this is the one. My emby has grown from 6 cells to 8 cells so

to all the new people and to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I really do have hormonal brain at mo, my messages keep disappearing

Luckyme1 yes I bet your little one is gorgeous I will ask more questions about the 'M' drug. I hadn't looked at it like that I guess if I have to cross that bridge I'll give it a good long think then - here's hoping I dont have to go there! that your cramps and grumps are preggo hormones and not the dreaded AF
    Nessika - thanks I def will rant if I need to although my 2WW is nearly up and strangely enough I feel OK, even though I'm sure it hasn't worked I'm happy and looking forward to getting back into life again - even if it's just until the next cycle!! This is weird btw - I'm normally an emotional wreck by now. I think the FET cycles agree with me Pity I have no more frosties
    Dandelion, let us know how you get on with your FS, will be interesting to know what he says. Is easy to dwell on the scary stuff - for sure
    Kattub, are you stressed about it? I can imagine you now have a whole new load of stresses on your plate now. Give yourself some and enjoy the extra food!!
    Hi LG38, you look like you're in an exciting place right now! How are you feeling?
    Hi Little Feet, Good luck this 2WW sending lots of your way. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling so good. Hopefully this will be it and you wont have to go through it all again -

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kayjaye For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Little Feet Congrats on being PUPO

Luckyme1 How are those hormones going? When is AF due?

Kattub I lost a bit of weight in early pg, don't worry you'll put it all back on & more Are you taking a good supplement like Elevit?

Kayjaye Glad to hear you're in good spirits when is your B/T

LG Seeing new FS on Friday feeling nervous about what he will say. How are you has R.A settled down?

Hi everyone else

AFM A bit nervous, hopeful etc, can't believe I'm starting all over again. My last cycle started 4th Jan, had 5 wks of bleeding with m/c which took until mid April so am waiting for the 1st proper AF 5mnths into the yr already. I get so stressed - did yoga last night but then I felt angry because ppl were playing on the poker machines and smoking right next door (window), you could see, hear & smell them & they would pop into our room to use the ATM

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Thankyou to all those who offered support after my last post, even though I didn’t reply to them I did read every word and would like to thank you all.

Honestly not feeling any better yet. Still crying and feeling awfully sorry for myself.

Have done a bit of research and found a correlation with coeliac disease and high leukocytes (which includes macrophages) in the bowel as well is the uterus (mucosal organs). I know it is a long shot but I’ve started a gluten free diet, which really sucks. My bloods came back negative for coeliac but a small population have it without a positive blood result. I do get many of the symptoms which is why I was tested by my GP in the first place. Interestingly it is also linked with early low ovarian reserve and low thyroid both of which I have.

I’m just hoping my FS will let me do that one more cycle. Although I’m already very negative about it. DH is getting sick of me I think. I’m trying not to say much to him because he just gets annoyed at me. I’m thinking this means alot more to me than it does to him.

Nessika – good luck with your upcoming cycle. I had weeks and weeks of bleeding as well, it is just horrible, you want it to be over so badly. Anyway all the best

Kayjaye – sounds like your FS is talking about zoladex, a subcutaneous implant. Have you got adeno or endo???? As it is normally used to suppress this. Not usually used in poor responders because it is like a really heavy long down and puts everything to sleep and you don’t respond very well to FSH afterwards. Maybe keep it as a last resort option. I’m thinking about it myself at the moment but I’ve got nothing to loose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Well AF arrived this morning in full flood. Had a tiny bit of spotting last night so burst into tears and spent the rest of the evening crying in bed. I'm so pathetic! I think now I know my AMH result it makes trying worse cos every month that goes past I think I'm getting menopausal, especially as my periods are all over the place too, which from what I've read is a sign of peri menopause. With an AMH of 1 I just don't know how long I have left and I'm so scared that I don't have very long.

I guess my FS wouldn't tell me to keep trying for six months if he didn't think it was worth it, oh well, anyway seeing a new FS at the end of this month for a second opinion and also because we've moved interstate.

Hello to everybody, hope today is treating you well. Little feet, fingers crossed for the two week wait.

Jayemkayare - I'm sorry to hear you're sad, I'm not up to date on your treatment, have you thought about other options if IVF doesn't work for you. We will try donor eggs, is that an option for you or surrogacy? Do you think you will give it one last go? Big hugs from me what ever you choose.
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 01-05-2012 at 15:28.

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme - I don't know if it is any comfort but it was over 2 years ago that my AMH came back undetectable and I'm still getting eggs, although DHEA has helped that I think.

As for my situation I have high uterine macrophages which have not responded to any treatments. So that means my immune system kills anything that goes up there, sperm so no chance of natural conception and of course my precious embryos. I don't think surrogacy is for me but that is what my FS says we need if we want to continue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jayemkayare, so sorry to hear of your terrible condition, that is awful. You have been so strong to get this far, I can understand the tears and the unfairness of it all, it is unfair.

Good luck with the change in diet, I hope it helps, we're here for you whatever the next steps are. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1 Sorry to hear AF came. I understand your fears about the AMH level being @ 1, mine has been that low for several yrs infact will find out soon if it is much lower. Check out the Sharkey's healing website, she has done a lot of research and work to help ppl like us & many yrs older also helping with balancing hormones for cycles, there is still time until we actually hit menopause l- hopefully several yrs off for all of us!

Jaye That gives me more hope for both of us with the gluten free diet. I bought the 4 ingredients G.F recipe book to try and make it easier as it seems so difficult at first. I've cut them out about 90% now. Also found G.F breakfast bread with sultanos which needs toasting or tastes like cupboard. It makes me feel better knowing I'm doing something positive rather than just waiting for the FS's. As always best of luck Jaye!

To everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye I meant that g.f bread tends to taste like cardboard

Does anyone have any advice on severe insomnia? Last night I slept around 3&1/2 hrs in total. Don't want to take sleeping tabs. Not sure what to say to my friends, a few are offloading their stress inc. divorce & custody issues etc- was even thanked last night for saving $$ on a shrink b/c I'm such a good listener. Problem is I found it really taxing. Really need to be selfish right now & get my health/sleep optimum to cope with another cycle.
    Obviously i'm not talking about our forum - this is our place to vent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Jaye - Good to hear from you hon. I'm sure you are not feeling much better, you have been through a lot and it all takes a while to process. DH is probably just worried about you, my DH finds it hard to express his feelings and they sometimes manifest in the wrong way, I think they just feel that they have to be strong for us and sometimes we mistake that for lack of care. When are you seeing FS about another cycle? As always I'll have everything crossed for you

Ness - Good luck for tomorrow, look forward to hearing how it goes. Are you thinking that you will do HGH again? Are you still taking DHEA? RA has settled down a bit, which is good as it was really bad there for a while. I still have the worst skin and hair from the DHEA but worth every pimple!!

Luckyme1 - You are not pathetic at all. This journey is incredibly hard on us all and I think that we are all just a little bit amazing for what we go through and for having the courage and determination to keep going. Have you tried DHEA? There is no doubt in my mind that was what worked for me and I have been TTC #1 for a very long time. There are a lot of other ladies on here that it has worked for too.

Little feet - Good luck for your 2WW

Hi to anyone that I have missed

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LG38 For This Useful Post: