Closed Thread
Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Katubb - How are you going?

I don't think Crinone holds off AF, but maybe others can fill in. I've never had a transfer so don't know from experience.

Nessika
    - Glad you are starting to feel better. Are you taking the Sharkeys herbs?

MrsOC - How are you?

LG - How are you? Have you had any more scans?

Mum2One - Hope your appointment yesterday went fine.

It is quiet here - I suppose not many are cycling, many of us are perparing for our next move.

AFM - I went to the TCM practitioner last week and saw a new lady who started there. A lot of things have changed around there. All the staff that I thought were tactless in the things they said to infertility patients have left. Also I feel more comfortable with the new lady and it seems like she is paying more attention to my case. So I think now I will stay with the TCM place and not change to Sharkeys. Also if I leave the TCM place and wanted to come back later I would have to do their whole induction and information morning again - I don't think I would be able to get DH along to that a second time.

I also wrote to the Japanese doctor who is doing the research I mentioned before. I got my letter translated into Japanese and attached it to my email - thought it would be polite since I am asking for his help. I would love to be an international guinea pig and be a patient in his programme - particularly if it works and results in the treatment becoming available around the world and helping other women. Well it's a long shot but will see if he replies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!

Katubb, are you due for BT? I cant rem if crinone delayed my AF for all my cycles but at least it did for two of them. Once I stopped it, my AF came.

Chook11, wow it is amazing that you are writing to the Japanese doctor...great effort. I think it is great to leave no stone unturned. When I was trying, I also wrote via email to various IVF doctors in India and USA. They can be helpful. I find SIRM forums very good. THe doctors there reply your questions and very fast.

LG38, how are you hun? Hope to hear from you soon.

MrsOC, how are you keeping?

Nessika, thinking of you too.

AFM : I finally saw my OB for our first appt on Tues. So nerve-wrecking but at the same time so excited it is appt time. Little Muffin (that's what I am going to call him/her) is well and even waving its hand. DS also got to see what's on the screen. I am so relieved for now and it finally has sunken into me that I am pregnant. I am sporting a bump already. DH says its huge for 10.5 weeks.

It's a bitter-sweet day for us cos our dear friend who is pregnant with her 3rd baby just lost it at 12 weeks. We havent even told her we are also pregnant. Why do such things happen? I am very . I just hope the first trimester passes fast for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I received a response from Japanese doctor who is leading the study I mentioned above!

He said that he is happy to welcome me to receive the treatment, however they are in the process of setting up to accept foreign patients. He said that he will update me soon.

I've got long service leave coming up which might come in handy if I need to travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I lurk on this thread rather than post as not sure whether I qualify as a poor responder. I have an AMH of 1 and got 2 eggs at my first epu in Feb, 1 transfer BFN and one frostie which I hope to transfer in April.

Chook11 - That's amazing news, really hope that you will be able to be part of the treatment in Japan and that you get your BFP x

Mom2One - Hello again Glad to hear all is going well with you and that you had the chance to see your lo. Hope the rest of your pg goes smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Have been a bit absent lately as have been travelling for work.

Chook - You are amazing and if there is any justice in this world you will get your dream soon. Thats great that the Japanese Dr came back to you, I have evrything crossed that you get to go over there.

M2O - All good as far as I know, I will be 10 weeks tomorrow, but do not have another scan until 12 weeks. I saw my OB very early at 7 weeks as I have RA and diabetes both of which can cause problems in pregnancy so have not seen whats going on in there since. So keeping everything crossed that things are happening as they should be.

Ness - How are you hun? Hope things are ok.

Little Feet - Welcome

Hi to Jaye,Linds, Katubb and anyone else I have missed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LG38 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleFeet - All the best for the upcoming FET

Hope everyone is having a fine Easter.

Maybe I'm finally off my rocker, but I have had a couple of sessions of "pranic healing" with a Master in Sunnybank Hills here in Brisbane. During the sessions I could feel a tingling sensation in my forehead and between my temples, so I do think there is something to it.

He says a couple more sessions should get rid of my fibroid, and said I could get it measured by FS, and then measure it again after the treatments. This would verify that the treatment is working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone :-) well IM PREGNANT !!I'm 5 wk 2 days today can't beleive it but so happy an excitied hope u are all doing well an have BFP as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    katubb - Congratulations on your BFP. Hope all goes smoothly for you.

AFM - Scan today (CD12 of a natural cycle) - no follicles, lining 8mm. Had fibroid measured and it was 20mm x 14mm. Blood tests I had on CD2 have not come back yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 2 bloods were: FSH 10 U/L, LH 4 U/L, E2 250 pmol/L, P4 3nmol/L. (Since I've had Day 2 FSH as high as 50 U/L, I was fairly happy with this.)

Was booked in for a follow up scan this morning. Last night, started spotting, this morning have full on AF. This would have been CD15, so only 14 days from last AF to this one.

A surprise was that this morning's scan showed a showed a 16mm follicle that somehow sprung up in the last 4 days! FS said that my body has a mind of its own. I feel it is kind of encouraging that there is a follicle, even if it's all out of sync.

Will be having CD2 blood tests again tomorrow. Will be going natural for a while, FS will keep monitoring me with blood tests and scans and hopefully my cycle will settle down. If things are looking good might think about doing a Clomid cycle in a few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely ladies, i just wanted to pop in and say thanks for your lovely messages, both on here and privately.

I've had a hard time of it and had been very busy at work for the 2 weeks after the D&C it was crazy and i was crazy too. Anyway after that i saw my OB and she said i must take the week before Easter off and just chill, so i did. I still cant talk about it but i feel better. Its been 5 weeks today

I spoke to my FS today and we are trying ourselves this month and if not i'll start long down reg next month.

Mom2One and LG how are you going? you should be having your 3 month scans any day now or have had it by now i guess.

Chook, i hope that follie is the magic one for you!! Good luck!!

Welcome Little Feet, when do you do your transfer this month? Good luck!!

Ness how are you keeping?

I think i'll be joining that IVF for over 40s group now but i'll still come in here as well.

Lots of love to all

Lxx