Closed Thread
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Katubb How many eggs for EPU?Congrats on getting 2 embies - hope this will be your BFP!

Chook How are you? I really hope you respond well to the more gentle cycle. I think I'm going to try something less aggressive myself. Will be so great to see you graduating soon

MrsOC Hope you are recovering well

LG & M2O hope you are both feeling good if a little more tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neeska I had 7 eggs at epu four was natrual fertilized an none took then 2 out of 3 took for icisSo I was wondering once it's fertilized what the chance it will survive till transfer ? Had my epu fri morning an trans is this Monday I'm so scared I won't make transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katubb this waiting is always stressful - I think you have a very good chance for a transfer for Monday for your embies to stay strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, MrsOC - Hope you're holding up OK.

Katubb - good luck for transfer on Monday.

Hi to Mum2One, LG, Linds, Jaye, Smurf, Millie, Spot, everyone else.

Heard about this work being done in Japan with maturing of primordial follicles:
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/nn20120317a9.html
    It sounds like they are currently doing a trial with women in the their 30's and 40's. Wish they would hurry up.

I found an earlier publication:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...5/?tool=pubmed
    It sounds like it was successful in mice, and in humans they have been able to mature eggs but have not yet fertilised them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook 11Do u know that once the eggs have fertilized is the chance high that they are good an keep growing ? I spoke to my lab yesterday arvo he said they doing what they meant to do an they both fert from icis .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katubb - How are you going? I don't really know the percentage of embies that make it through to blastocyst - I suppose it would depend on a lot of factors. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. I hope your little guys are still going strong and were transferred today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chook11I was worrying for nothing lol my two little embies were strong an had one transferd yesterday an froze the other I have had a niggling pain on my left side all day today wondering if that's a good sign ? Lol I want this little embie to stick so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katubb Congrats on being PUPO & getting a frostie too.

Chook how are you going?

to everyone else it's pretty quiet here lately. Nice to know it's because there have been so many graduates. Lots of to those of us who are next on the grad. list

AFM Have started to feel better after being destabilized by m/c. Have booked to see a new FS for a fresh start beginning of May and am also on a gluten free diet recommended by Sharkeys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ness, was just thinking about you last night. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and to see that you have booked in to see a new FS in May. I feel confident for you, as you had success with DD, and then a BFP this last cycle. It is a matter of time that you hit another BFP and it would be it.

Though DH and I did IVF to conceive, I am rather wierd as I was always almost expecting the worst outcome which is BFN, and DH always had to tell me off that how on earth that I could undergo IVF just to expect it not to work. So, getting a BFP for me told me that IVF could work. It certainly can happen to you again since it has happened twice.

to everyone else.

LG38, how are you? Join us in the new thread under ivf pregnancy.

AFM : Still feeling pretty tired every day and worse as DS and DH are both sick. I so not want to get their bugs. The weather here in Melbourne is appalling. I am almost 10 weeks, feeling cranky very often esp towards DH and horrible me, feeling impatient with DS too. I dont like to talk very much as I feel tired trying to answer DS' many questions. Being pregnant is no excuse I know. I hope I will start to feel better when the first trimester ends. Looking forward to our 2month holiday in May so better startt feeling better to prepare for the trip.

Seeing my OB for the first time next Tues. What a long wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I'm on 7 dpt 3dt and I'm very tired an sore lower back an feel sick after I eat could this be from the crione ? I have some bloating an mild cramps that come in waves an real sore an heavy boobs an nipples only started yesterday !Also if you are not pregnant do u still get your period on time while taking crione or only when u stop it ?