Closed Thread
Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC - Am shocked and very sad to hear your news.

Nessika - hang in there

LG - waiting for good news about your scan.

Mum2One - hope all continues to go well for you.

AFM - No follies this morning, so my cycle has been cancelled.

The current plan is to wait a month or so, then look at doing a Clomid cycle. FS said that sometimes high doses of meds can turn old ovaries off, but just tickling them with a little bit of Clomid can do the trick. I have had follies with Clomid before so perhaps it can work again.

FS also suggested another Naturopath, Jason Jackson at Greenslopes Naturopathic - it turns out this is very close to our home. So am going to make an appointment there as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just checking in to say scan went well. Babies heart rate was 142bpm and measures 9mm.

There is a little disagreement between dates, IVF has me at 7 weeks 1 day and scan and obstetrician have me at 6 weeks 5 days. Have no idea why the 3 day difference but dont care either.

Obstetrician has put me on low dose aspirin which is supposed to help the placenta as with RA there is a possibility that baby wont grow as should, but at this stage so far so good.

Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi LG38, congratulations on the great news! Bet it seemed a long wait for you for today to arrive isnt it?

Chook11, poor thing after all the work you have put in to have the cycle cancelled. Yet you sound so positive and calm, really strong. So will you be doing the next one with Wazza? this is it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - Glad everything is looking good.

Mum2One
    - I was expecting the no follies today since was already scanned last Thurs and again on Mon, so by now am already a bit over it. Today was just one last check before cancelling. Was pretty upset on Thurs, but now have a plan of what to do next. Thinking now I won't do the Wazza cycle, since that is another high stim cycle.

Might stay with current FS and try his low stim plan with the Clomid. This has gotten follies before so maybe it will again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsOC - I was so sad to read your news. How awful for you It all seems so sudden too. Please be good to yourself and DH. It is so much to go through, and you deserved that little miracle.

Chook - I'm sorry your cycle was cancelled. It's great that you have a new plan, and that your FS recommended a complimentary Naturopath. Looking forward to your successful BFP next time

LG38 - Congratulations on that wonderful heartbeat. It is such a special moment to see/hear it May you have an uneventful pregnancy from now on

Hi to everyone here. Wishing you all BFPs soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone had clear mucas the day after trigger injection ? Is It normal ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katubb - Yep and FN always said was completely normal. Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just freaked out cause had a small amount on clear mucas this morning I thought I may have lost my eggs I have felt crampy all day an so full have pick up tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone does anyone know if your egg fertilized from icis is that a good sign it will keep growing ? I have two that have lasted 38 hrs so far ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone does anyone know if your egg fertilized from icis is that a good sign it will keep growing ? I have two that have lasted 38 hrs so far ?