Closed Thread
Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm worried it will effect the growing of my eggs as I'm on day four of injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nessika, I am so sorry.

Katubb, I think it shouldnt hurt and it cannot be undone. I understand that synarel is mainly just to suppress your system from ovulating. Best check with your doc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did yesterday all they say is yeah it's not bad but should try not to if it only suppress from ovulating it should not effect my eggs growing then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - I'm sorry it is not looking good

M2O - Glad that your scan turned out well.

LG - Good luck for scan next week.

Not super good for me. Scan on Thurs showed lining 9mm, but no follies seen. FS has upped the dose to 450 and I will be scanned again on Monday. Starting to think this could be my last IVF. My stupid body doesn't work and I can't even do IVF properly.

Afterward we sat outside and cried for ages. All we want is one perfect little baby who would be a combination of us both.

Stacey @ Sharkeys recommended a 6 month break from everything to try and get my FSH down and hormones balanced. DH is against a 6 month break though.

She did go through my test results and said I was low in iodine and Vitamin D, and recommended some supplements. She thinks that stress is a big factor for me. We have another appointment in 6 weeks.

I'm not sure what to do if don't get any follicles this time. I'm not sure if it would be worth it to try a stim cycle again, not even the Wazza cycle. Maybe we could try Clomid again, that seemed to get two follicles before. Or maybe DH would agree to go natural, taking the Sharkeys herbs, while being monitored for natural follicles by FS?

I am interested in things like Mini IVF, natural cycle IVF and embyro banking, and some clinics in the US seem to do them. However when I ask FS's here about these things they look at me blank.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - I've replied to you, but again I just want to say how sorry I am. to you and DH. This caper is brutal, but as M2O says you are a trooper and we'll be here to support you the way you have all of us

Chook - The amount of times DH and I have sat and cried and said those exact words about just one perfect baby Would your FS be willing to try any of the things that you mention if you researched them and gave the FS the plan? I know they are supposed to do this for us but in the absence of that?

Are you taking the sharkey's herbs at the moment? I wish I had some ideas to offer, but you are far more knowledgable about this than I am. the increased dose does its job.

M2O - Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

No follies on scan today so it looks like my cycle will be cancelled. We will do one more scan on Wed to make sure before cancelling.

Showed FS some printouts of web pages describing mini-ivf in some clinics in the US - he said that he can do that and would call it "minimal-boost". So an option is to rest for a couple of months and then try a minimal-boost cycle. This would involve taking Clomid and possibly a small number of FSH injections. I got follicles using Clomid on the last cycle so it could work again. Last cycle the paper work had not been done in time to go to egg pick up.

So thinking of staying with FS and trying more low-stim cycles with Clomid. I will also be scanned on rest cycles to see if anything happening.

There's still the option of doing that cycle with Wazza, but not sure if that type of high dose cycle will work for me. I suppose we could make an appointment to see him again and ask his opinion on minimal stim. However not sure if I want to go through another depressing appointment.

I think I will take the last lot of TCM herbs, then quit and give Sharkeys a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I hope you are all well, lg and mon2one all is looking great for you ladies, hope ms isn't too bad!

Chook I hope you get some answers, sound like it must be so frustrating!

Ness, how are you going? I keep reading hoping that the numbers etc pick up for you.

Afm, I have really bad news, on Friday we lost our little bub and ended up having emergency d n c, as you can imagine I'm devastated. I don't know what to think and am like a zombie. I have to go to work tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I keep crying and dh doesn't know what to do. I really really thought it was going to work and be our miracle!

Hey to everyone else, I'm scatterbrained at the moment xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC I am so,so sorry to hear that, I'm still distressed about my own current miscarriage & was only thinking of you today and how you achieved a natural pg. It's only natural to cry and grieve. I hope you have some supportive friends to help you during this horrible time. Take care xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOc - I am so so sorry. I wish I knew what to say to comfort you but I dont. I know this must be the most awful thing to go through and my thoughts are with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

I was just coming in to wish LG38 my best wishes for your scan today, hoping to hear good news.

But really wasnt expecting your news MrsOC. What a sad sad outcome! I cannot imagine this to happen after all that you have gone through. It is this sort of things that really send us IVFers into panic attacks, having to lose a bub after a long journey of ups and downs TTC'ing. It is this sort of thoughts that made me extremely anxious before my 7 week scan. And up till today, honestly the pregnancy hasnt sunken in completely. I wish I can do scan every week to see my little bub and its beating heart. So scared it will be taken away from me again, yet I know I need to exercise faith to believe that it can happen good. Sorry for the ranting....I dont know why I am saying this...I guess I also have been thinking a lot.

MrsOC, I would cry my eyeballs out too, it is just not right to have this happen. Pls take good care.

Ness, how are you going along?