Closed Thread
Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - Great that those numbers have come back good.

Jessesgirl - Good news about the FSH.

Nessika - Look forward to more good news from you. My appointment with Sharkeys next Tuesday afternoon.

Mum2One - Hang in there. Looking forward to hear good results after your next scan.

Jaye - Thinking of you

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - Have been reading the Tilly paper and looking on the internet. They found the oogonial stem cells (OSCs)in ovaries of women aged 22-33 (women who underwent sex-reassignment surgery and donated their ovaries to science). However, the cells have not been reported in post-menopausal women yet. It is possible that OSCs could still be in post menopausal ovaries, but dormant. They found OSCs in atrophied ovaries of old mice, but it is not confirmed that the OSCs are still there in old human ovaries.

The trouble is, any treatments coming out of this research might not be available for at least 10 years. This is a crazy idea, and I could sound like a bit of a nutter here, but I am wondering if a strategy could be to have a biopsy of ovarian cells frozen, for use in possible treatments that may be available in the future? It would have to be a lot of cells because the OSCs were only 1 in 10,000 cells in the ovary. I am wondering if I can find an FS who will not laugh at me if I suggest this. Maybe it would be possible to travel to the US and have it done?

Anyway still jabbing and my scan is next Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook Hope you enjoy your Sharkey's consult today - the herbs don't taste anywhere near as bad as some of the tcm sludge All this research is quite fascinating but I'm positive that there is much more available at the present time to get you UTD How's jabbing going? GL with your scan on Thursday too.

M20 Let us now you go with your 7wk scan tomorrow - really, really for you!

Jaye thinking of you & waiting to find out where you up to

Hey everyone else

AFM I cannot relax, feel sick with anxiety - just want to know what's going on also have scan on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Hope your scan shows everything right where it should be.

I've been jabbing but trying not to think about it and analysing every sensation this time. Also I tried the Nitrodur patch, but the first couple of night woke up in the early morning hours with a massive headache. I've cut it back to half a patch and it seems fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies!!!

I havent been really posting as was feeling rather sick every day and low on energy. I wasnt really myself honestly as the days neared scan, feeling really unsettled and increasingly anxious...I am really hopeless you know. Even when DH came back to fetch us out for lunch before the scan just now, I was experiencing shortness in breath...I was just jittery and moody. Felt like I was going to drop dead anytime from the anxious unknown!

So coming in to update you on our scan. We had two embies transferred and scan showed we are having a single pregnancy. Our little bean is 1cm and heartbeat 148bpm. All is well. I finally was able to breathe properly.

Nessika, I guess you are probably feeling what I had right now. It's your go tomorrow. Hoping to hear good news from you.

LG38, you are next
    . Also hoping to hear good news soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I have been a bit absent lately also as I am currently away in a business trip.

Chook - The hardest thing to do is not over analyse we cant help it. Have you got a date for EPU as yet? I've got everything crossed for you. How did Sharkeys go?

Jaye - really hoping everthing is ok hon

M2O - Congrats on the scan, glad everything is ok

Ness - Good luck for tomorrow I'll be sending as many your way as I can

AFM - my scan is next weds and I am so nervous, just want everything to be ok after all these years. Wish I could just relax about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20 Huge Congrats - that is exactly what you want to hear & see, glad you can relax more now.

Chook - Massive headaches awful! Yeah how did you go with Sharkey's?

LG for scan next week - I'm sure it will be perfect after your your last result.

Just home from my scan and it was evident from the look on FS' face that he was struggling to find something, we did see 1 tiny heartbeat but it was measuring so small that it is not very hopeful. Have a repeat scan next week, am sad but not that surprised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ness, I dont know what to say. I know I will be very sad if I were you but I know you are very strong lady. Will 'It did happen!' make us feel better? We all want it to work so badly. We do deserve it after going through this long and difficult rollercoaster ride. Sorry, I am also at a loss for words. Miracles do happen and hoping things will improve in the next scan. I am definitely thinking of you.

AFM : I am really low in energy atm, and am having a tension headache which I hardly ever have. So wil be back whenever I can. Thinking of you ladies on this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20 Thank you for your kind thoughts, I'm pretty sure have had a m/c as started spotting & now bleeding. Very sad but glad it happened early on rather than later. Definitely need a break now. I hope you have a lovely,smooth pregnancy and start to feel a lot better with more energy as you head into the second trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nesskia: i responded in the other thread but again

congrats to mum2oneDS

jaye: hope u are ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Does anyone know if you take an extra spray of syneral that it can stuff up your cycle an is it bad ? I took a few extra cause I forgot if I had taken it