Closed Thread
Page 59 of 85 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye - Upon further googling it appears that the progesterone level for Aus is above 40 so mine is pretty low. The 20 is American and they use a different measurement. I have not had anymore spotting since the day before BT though so I am hoping thats a good sign. I am hoping that Thurs BT shows improvement so I can relax a bit. This is more stressful than the TWW!! And I never thought I'd say that.
    I hope you can get started again really soon, waiting for whatever reason is just annoying. We seem to spend so much time in IVF waiting!!

Chook - Thats great news that all your tests came back normal. I am pretty sure that DHEA was what ade the difference for me. My FS wants me to continue taking it for now ( she has not been very positive about this one working out for me ) so reduced dose to 50mg per day instead of 75mg as she does not want me to lose momentum. Anyway sounds like Wazza has been really thorough and I'll be keeping everything crosse for your next cycle

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't catch a break. FS's secretary called. He wants to see me Friday to discuss biopsy results. Damn it I knew it was all too good. I should have learnt by now to never get my hopes up. I know it isn't good because FS said he will contact me only if there was something wrong. I'm devastated. Feels like I've been thrown back in the gutter.....again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye - I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope whatever it is will be fixed very soon. I am sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye I hope it is not so bad as all that and he wants to discuss cyst which you mentioned. Was really looking forward to cheering you on, but we just have to wait for the right timing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just wanted your advice and thoughts on this... I heard dhea can lower fsh... Do you agree or have your heard this?

I've been on dhea now for 4 months and got my level check, came back at 12.9! More than adequate my fs says... Let's see if it helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Hi girls,

Just wanted your advice and thoughts on this... I heard dhea can lower fsh... Do you agree or have your heard this?

I've been on dhea now for 4 months and got my level check, came back at 12.9! More than adequate my fs says... Let's see if it helps!
    Hi jesses girl that's good news. My dr won't put me on dhea he believes you can't fix low AMH or high fsh. I feel like taking it behind his Back but probably can't because it's a prescription medication.
    What where your levels like prior to the dhea?
    Thankyou x

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, DHEA does reduce FSH. There was a lady in this thread, a graduate actually, who had to go down to 50mg because it reduced the FSH too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to LG and Nessika Lets hope these bubs stay sticky

Jaye I hope it is not what you think. You really deserve a break. I will be hoping and praying your FS has some positive news for you on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jayemkayare View Post
    Yes, DHEA does reduce FSH. There was a lady in this thread, a graduate actually, who had to go down to 50mg because it reduced the FSH too much.
    Thanks for your reply jaye, I think I've spoken to her.. Was it jblady?

I'm glad to know that as mine was always around 13-14 on day 2... Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to pop in to wish you all luck.

Ness & LG - Here is a dose of for your bubs.

Jaye - I really hope it is a small hiccup for you and nothing big. I'm so sorry you keep being asked to clear hurdles. It must be exhausting

Chook - Wazza is brilliant. He will get you there. Good luck to you.

Lola - I've moved FS's 4 times to get answers when I hit brick walls. Don't hesitate to ask around, if you don't see your FS offering new options.

'HI' to everyone else. I've been working a bit the last few weeks, and had my 12 week scan last Thursday. Smudge is doing really well and tracking about a week ahead of schedule size wise. The scan was so thorough with arms, legs, head, feet, hands etc checked. My adjusted risk ratio for downs etc is 1:17405 which is extremely low. I'm so incredibly relieved, and am waiting to celebrate your similar updates this year It is all worth it in end, and my dream happened with the invaluable help of an egg donor. I'm so incredibly thankful