Closed Thread
Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jaye: no worries...i will advise of bubs arrival. will be spying on u to see how u go next cycle. surely it must your turn soon .

wow great to see those bfp's in this thread..often its after years and multiple failed cycles so congrats ladies.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wooooo this is all exciting! The next wave of BFP's is upon this thread

Good luck you gorgeous girls.

AFM - well we had our 12 weeks can today... was feeling very sick as they had just lead a couple off into the 'sad room' for bad news.

Scan showed a perct litle baby!!! Strong heartbeat and all measurements perfect!!!

Went off to our Obs., as the fianl ratio was matched up with my 10 week bloods, our risk factor came back 1:2000 which we are thrilled with, especially for an 'old girl' so no further testign required.

My cervix is 4.22cm and closed, the scan an could not even see the stitch as it is all up so high!

So very very very excited here

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG Big Congrats That is wonderful news & what a pleasant surprise!

Hope to catch up with you on the UTD thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Thank you. I cant let myself get too excited yet until after BT. It was a real shock as I was convinced that it would be situation normal again. I hope that everything goes well for you and that you get some reassurance soon. I hope you dont stay away too long as you will be very much missed xx

Spot - Thats fantastic news, congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who am I kidding I cannot stay away! Especially with what I am going through right now, I am so scared. I also keep thinking about you all so it's best for me to keep in contact. After all most of us haven't really got anyone else to share this part of our lives with.

Spot your courage is awe inspiring - those numbers/odds are fantastic so v happy that you are now free to just enjoy your pregnancy.

Jaye you have such good intuition - amazing about your predictions. It's your turn next!

Chook I expected my DH to think Sharkey's were just "quacks" as he is typically cynical but I have so many tests to take when I get back home including thyroid checks etc by a GP, she believes in looking into all the organs of the body to find out why reproductive is playing up. Hopefully you won't need them if Wazza has his way!

LG I was so excited for you when I popped in to see that you had a positive hpt after you were so adamant that AF was coming. I'm sure you don't need it but for wonderful b/t results on Thurs, can you move it to tomorrow?

AFM I'm telling myself that no matter what happens now I need to feel encouraged that it can work for me again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - TBH I dont think it has really sunk in yet. I've spent so much time TTC, virtually the whole of my 30's so far. I still feel like AF is coming, but then never having had a positive test before, I've got nothing to compare it to.

I could have moved BT forward, but something is telling me to wait until Thurs, perhaps its knowing the anguish that you are going through. I just think its the sensible thing to do?? I too am of the mind that if it turns out to be a chemical, then at least I'm a step closer than I've ever been before.

I totally agree that we are an amazing support for eachother here, nobody can relate to what you are going through like someone who's been through it or is going through it themselves.

When are you going to get your levels checked again? I've still got everything crossed that it will work out for you

Jaye - I agree with Ness, you do have amazing intuition!! There certainly has been some luck on this thread lately so hopefully it will continue for the rest of you. You said the other day if there was a baby fairy they should give me my turn now, well I think that its about time they gave us all a break!! Thats what I'll be wishing for

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG back home, holiday over. It's natural to be cautious - especially when so much is at stake. So b/t bright & early tomorrow for you then? I bet everything will be exactly as it should be. How are you feeling today? You must be a bundle of nerves & very excited. I can't wait to find out

I was too scared to say I had a BFP, levels were so low on Mon I was paranoid I must have worst metabolism & was still picking up pregnyl - but DH made me do a test just now & it has darkened. Am supposed to get another b/t tomorrow but I won't coz I know my levels will be way below average. Not sure where it will lead just yet but am now 5wks pg & checked my records for DD who was perfectly healthy but always tracked over a week behind for gestational dates.

Hoping for just one more miracle for me & many, many more to come on this thread & soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Well today is not so good. I have started spotting and have cramps like AF is on way. Did another test this morning and the line was lighter too
    Probably just as well I didn't let myself get too carried away.

I will call the nurse and see if I can increase Crinone or something?

I'm still hoping that everything works out ok for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG I am sorry to hear that but if there is anything I've learnt we can't jump to conclusions just yet, spotting & cramps don't always mean AF either. I hope it isn't. What time is b/t tomorrow? Now I'm worried for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - BT is at 7.30am. Spoke to nurse who was no help at all, just told me off for taking HPT!! I said I took the test on the day AF was due and didn't show, isnt that what most people would do whether IVF or not!!! She just said whatever will be will be, which we know but I still think some of these FN's could use a lesson in tact and diplomacy.

Anyway did another test cos I'm paranoid now and hadnt got any lighter form this morning, so I'll just have to wait and see. I guess it was too good to be true that after so long TTC it would go without a hitch. If it is AF once it starts there will be no guesswork involved as they are always nasty. So its just a case of