Closed Thread
Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LG Thanks for the table - (I am behind at day 19) & I understand the disappointment well. Sharkey's also does appointments via skype. So you don't have to miss out. Keep pushing for your appointment with FS

Chook could you make it a bit of a long weekend so that DH would be more interested?? I hope she gives reassurance & support to help get you UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Ah table shmable, those ranges vary so much which is why I sent it to you, Ive got everything crossed for you

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chook – I don’t know exactly what an estrogen priming protocol involves, all I know is that the oestrogen helps to mature the eggs. So does your lining shrinking mean AF is going to be far away. How wierd. Will the provera bring it on?

LG – your plan sounds great. I’ll be giving HGH a go it my next cycle doesn’t work. How are you feeling today?

Smurf - so lovely to hear from you. You had better come back to tell us when you have had bubba as well.

Oh Ness – Your cycle is bringing back all my awful memories from my last cycle. I really hope that your’s has the opposite ending to mine hon. This part is so much worse than the TWW. When is your repeat BT? 60 is very very low. What was your P4? This sucks so much. How is the bleeding? Too many questions, I’m sorry, just so anxious for you. I really want to give you a proper hug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye thanks I can certainly relate to the knicker watch now - I'm constantly watching for AF, so far no bleeding except for spotting 4 days in a row which was extremelely light & brown. (Sorry TMI). I'm aware that this pg is barely viable at this stage - my progesterone was 82 yesterday.

Ladies thanks for the support & well wishes, DH has asked me to back off on BH for a while(don't they all). Our last pg was hard, even at 15wks we still had so much negative feedback. We were strongly encouraged to have an amnio (performed 15wks) - they couldn't go ahead as fetus had stopped growing - this gave us a 60/40 chance of serious health problems particularly retardation. Perhaps we will beat the odds again.

If AF doesn't come I'll go for a 6 wk scan & find out what's there - again last time I was told to be prepared for an empty sac.

Good luck my friends I know we all have so many hurdles ahead of us - I don't think its fair at all! I will be back soon either UTD or preparing for cycle #8. to all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Well AF is due today and she is never late. However I woke up this morning and no show, so I decided to do a HPT, to my shock there was a second line!!!

As this has never happened to me before I thought I'll do another and check, so I did and another and another. They all have 2nd lines, fainter than the control line but its there. So just for good measure I did 2 of the digital ons that state Pregnant 1-2!!!!!

Had to stop then largely as I couldnt pee anymore.

I am in total shock, my body has fooled me for the first time ever. I'm also pretty excited and cant stop shaking. Dont want to get too excited until BT on Thurs, but even if this turns out to be a chemical its still the first time ever that I have had a positve test and thats a step in the right direction

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - good luck

LG - I knew it!!!!! When AF hadn't come and you've been so emotional and so convinced it hadn't worked, I had a feeling. I will save my congrats for BT day though Lol, I had 10 tests my last cycle, it is exciting to see two lines isn't it and not just cause you've peed post pregnyl just to see them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! LG38!!! I can imagine the shaking that you are having...first time...Oh I am so very excited to see this post!!! Lets's not think about chemical pregnancy (I kept imagining negative thoughts and have to constant pull myself back and say good things can happen to us!) and just enjoy it....Oh mine I cant wait to hear your BT results! How many dpo are you? Can you bring it forward hehe....

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - Great news!

Ness - Hope to hear news of you being definitely UTD soon.

Unfortunately I'm tied up at work Mon, Wed and Fri for the next 3 months, so we can only go down the coast to see Sharkeys on Tue or Thurs. DH has already been going on about his opinion about alternative medicine. However, Sharkeys will be cheaper than my current TCM practitioner. I still want to hear what they have to say and perhaps try something different.

Jaye - Provera is progesterone, I have to take it for 5 days. Then when you stop taking it, the progesterone withdrawl starts AF.

Smurf
    - Great to hear from you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies, I'm still in shock TBH. DH had left for work already by the time I found out so had to tell him on the phone.

M2O - I am 11dp3dt, but it just goes to show that so much can happen in a couple of days as I tested on Sunday and there was no hint of a line at all. I am going to wait until Thurs for BT as at least then there will be less wondering with the levels.

Jaye - you are right, I didnt realise until you posted that I have been very emotional and I definitely am this morning!!! I've never cried this much before in my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lg Congratulatins, this is wonderful news! Yay that's 3 so far in 22 days! Woohoo!
    And December was huge too!
    Last edited by MrsOC; 21-02-2012 at 09:22.