Closed Thread
Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

There has been a lot happening lately!

Firstly MrsOC congrats on your natural BFP! I hope you have a very boring pregnancy.

mom2one congrats on your BFP also!

Jaye that it great news about your hysteroscopy. I hope the biopsy results come back as good as your FS thought it all looked. Here are some good vibes to start jabbing ASAP and get that sticky bub!

Chook my last couple of cycles were an oestrogen priming protocol using progynova twice a day and low dose pregnyl both during stims and not before (as well as baby asprin). I also used predisolone for my last cycle which was the first time in all of my cycles. I also wanted to say that my FS never thought he would get me UTD - and was up front in telling us that - but we proved the odds wrong so it CAN happen. Hang in there.

It really is hard for our DH's to understand how much of a difference their hard work makes in the baby making process. I was always told though that with my dodgy eggs it was more important for my DH to have super healthy sperm to help them along. For us it took a health care professional to tell him straight out as when ever I said anything I was just a nagging wife....

Hi to all of you other ladies. Keep strong and I will keep cheering you on from the sidelines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe I'm still waiting to find out. AF is obviously late but it is probably just the synarel I found a thread where ladies are up to 2 weeks late because of Synarel which I sniffed for a month. Usually I am still fairly on time - today I feel angry again as I think it's cruel to get false positives & delayed AF just to keep the shred of hope alive and whenever I call the clinic they don't really give me any sensible answers. My boobs are about 30% fuller than normal which was the other sign that confused DH & I but it's probably just a massive build of hormones waiting to be released. Sorry I can't think straight atm will do personals when come back down to earth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sooner had I turned logged out & my mob rang. I have low levels of hcg hormones in my system too high to be the pregnyl but not high enough to be optimistic. She wouldn't even say I'm UTD, just that pregnancy hormones were picked up level of 60? I said so I am technically pregnant right & she reluctantly said yes. The only thing that I do have to go on is that my last pg started off the same way although I do not know the numbers. They were very pessimistic about my hcg levels & now I know why boobs are looking like I've had implants it's the progesterone. Wish me luck ladies that somehow the levels start picking up. This is a never ending rollercoaster......

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sooner had I turned logged out & my mob rang. I have low levels of hcg hormones in my system too high to be the pregnyl but not high enough to be optimistic. She wouldn't even say I'm UTD, just that pregnancy hormones were picked up level of 60? I said so I am technically pregnant right & she reluctantly said yes. The only thing that I do have to go on is that my last pg started off the same way although I do not know what the numbers were. They were very pessimistic about my hcg levels & now I know why boobs are looking like I've had implants is the progesterone. Wish me luck ladies that somehow the levels start picking up. This is a never ending rollercoaster......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - That sounds like a positive to me, especially since your last pregnancy started the same so I am going to say congratulations I hope the levels pick up in the next few days so that you can stop worrying and start enjoying it

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG Thank you so much, How are you going? At least I can see that the emby has tried. I'm still hoping that you are wrong about your cycle, I believe that you know you're own body & I normally do too but these drugs do weird things to us including the emotional rollercoaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Hope the levels pick up just like your last pregnancy.

I went to see FS this morning, scan showed my lining was only 6mm. It was 10mm when I had the two follicles, and I haven't had AF yet, so it looks like it has shrunk away. He gave me a script for Provera.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Yeah I would like to think that I'm wrong but its not looking likely. I'm a bit down, but I'll pick myself up again. I'm trying to get an appointment with my FS at the moment, her receptionist (who has tendencies to be lees than helpful) tells me that she cant see me until 14th March which the rules out the whole of March, so I am battling with her at the moment re cancellations. I am definiteky going to ask about assisted hatching and this embryo glue business as I think mine need all the help they can get implanting.

I found this while googling, it looks like the ranges can vary quite a bit
    hCG levels
    The following table is a guide to what hCG levels can be during pregnancy.
    For those of you who are interested, or are having hCG monitoring, here are the suggested reference ranges for a single baby pregnancy. As you can see the range of normal levels is very wide. hCG levels can be 30 to 50% higher than for a single baby pregnancy, in twin and multiple gestations.

Weeks of pregnancy
    after last menstrual period
    Days after conception Approximate hCG levels
    for single baby pregnancy (mIU/ml)
    Week 3 7 0 to 5
    Week 4 14 (next period due) 5 to 430
    Week 5 21 180 to 7400
    Week 6 28 1,100 to 56,500
    Weeks 7 to 8 35 to 42 7,600 to 230,000
    Weeks 9 to 12 49 to 70 25,300 to 290,000
    Weeks 13 to 16 77 to 100 14,000 to 243,000
    Weeks 17 to 24 4,000 to 165,000
    Weeks 25 to birth of baby 3,200 to 90,000
    4 to 6 weeks after birth Less than 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, I've got an appointment with Stacey at Sharkey's on 6 Mar. Hopefully can get DH to attend without too much complaint.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - I was reading Sharkeys website the other day. Looks really good. Too far for me as I'm in Melb, but I'm thinking of buying some of the books. Good luck with it