Closed Thread
Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - Sorry to hear the line is lighter , but still hoping for good news on Monday.

Did you get herbs today from Sharkeys or did you just have a consultation? I am thinking of booking a consultation myself and maybe changing to them if the next cycle doesn't work.

Lola
    - Sorry AF arrived.

Millie - glad to hear everything is going well, and looking forward to a good report from your next scan

Jaye - hope it went well today.

Have been so despondent today haven't left the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

LG38, I have used luveris with the last cycle but didnt give me BFP. Hmmm the reason why I asked for it is cos SIRM in USA adds a bit for their cycles to return some LH into the system. Luveris is standard in their protocols. The dose comes in 75IU but I used only 37.5IU, so I split each dose up over two days. U can read up on www.ivfauthority.com or visit SIRM's forums by googling SIRM forums.

If you are keen to use Luveris, I still have two boxes I can send them to you FOC but of cos you need to get your FS to approve you using them, they will give you prescription but you dont have to use all of the presciption if you get the two boxes from me. I bought too many the last time. Each dose costs about 140 and it is out of pocket most amount. Let me know if you are interested. There are ladies who say they got their BFPs from luveris but TBH I am not 100% sure.

Ness, when was your last dose of pregynl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook Have you had a look on Sharkey's website? You can become a member for free - she has some good info that I think will help you to feel even a little more positive. Yes I did receive herbs but will wait until getting back to Syd to order my supplements. Wants me to do gluten free which I've never been disciplined enough to do before. From memory you don't eat many glutens anyway. Funnily when she told DH he needs to cut down to 4 beers p/week he listened, at the moment I've made him cut down to 20 so you can imagine what he used consume. I completely understand why you are feeling depressed & for that I am truly sorry . I am speaking for myself only here and if I can never have another child it will be something that will take me a lot to recover from but I am so grateful to have one - it breaks my heart to see others suffering this way. I have a lot of hope that things will somehow work out for you.

AFM I feel ridiculous dragging out my own 2WW saga for any longer - it was such a busy morning driving around, a long appointment etc Went & bought some more evil sticks & the line is now v faint. I'm afraid pregnyl really does last in my system for that long. The spotting really threw me & DH was so hopeful that it got my hopes up (a bit) too. AF has been delayed for some reason but is on the way - I'm OK as had already accepted the fate of this cycle days ago. We've decided to go on a big break, do a detox, try out these herbs. Will also be getting further testing done that my Ivf clinic didn't bother with & will be looking for a new clinic & FS to do my next cycle with. I'll still be popping in to check on you, to cheer & be inspired by all of you wonderful women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG I didn't see your last post, I am very much hoping you are about to get a BFP Saturday week! I'll be checking in with you over this next week hon Sounds like DH is really concerned . I have no experience with any of those btw.

M2O my last pregnyl dose was Thurs morning 9th Feb so over a week ago. You know when it's a real BFP that the line is only getting stronger by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness, I am not totally sure as I read various stories from forums...some say theirs is out by day 4 but some say it can stay a much longer time. It all depends on how fast our bodies metabolize it. I assume it should clear by 7-10 days if it is 1500IU last dose, taking note that there may be some from previous doses remaining as well. That is why I was in a state of limbo as well as on SUn as that was day 7 and I am not sure if it was pregynl or true HCG. I can understand it must be a really distressing time though you seem to have prepared yourself well.

OH btw I do agree that your DH is having too much beer. Tell him your fellow buddy said that. Sometimes they do need someone professional to tell them off, they dont listen to us..my DH does do beers but he loves his soya bean milk all his life and I had to tell him to stop cos of all the phytoestrogen that he can get. ANd he loves cold stuff and only after TCM doctor's advice he quit.
    Last edited by Mom2TwoDSs; 17-02-2012 at 16:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - I'm really sorry that you think its BFN I'm still hoping you get different news. My BT is actually on Thurs but AF is due on Tues and she has never been late yet. I'm just trying to gather some more info to take to FS if I need to.

M2O - Thanks heaps, as usual you are a great source of help and info. I will speak to FS and see what she thinks, I have been researching a lot and have some other stuff to talk to her about too.

Chook - I wish I had something useful to say, but all I know is that more and more lately I'm struggling to find the words to explain how I feel about all this, its very hard on us all and I just wish we could all get our BFP so we could be completely happy.

Have just got back from acupuncture, I'm still going 2-3 times a week even though I really dont like it. At the very least we should get some kind of award for dedication to the cause!!

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one ladies, thankyou all for your kind thoughts today.

Ness- I'm sorry hon, those HPT's are just evil, don't really help with the stress levels and so hard to avoid. I am still hanging out for your test results though.

Chook - you are not silly at all. That is just a number and it depends on the eggs at the time, if you get a good egg you have just as much chance as anyone. When is AF due?

AFM - Good news today, FS said he saw no signs of an active infection, will have to wait for Bx results to be sure though. Last time he came out and said my lining looked terrible so I'm quite confident. He said I can even book on with my next AF He wouldn't let us start if he wasn't confident surely. Just means I will have to cancel if the Bx does come back nasty. I'm feeling a little sore, not bad at all but still very sleepy. It hasn't sunk in yet that I'll be cycling again end if next week, wow!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye - That is fantastic news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye Wonderful to hear that all looks healthy & clear You must be so relieved & SO ready to start a new a cycle

LG sorry my BH has been playing up here, I can't just scroll up, the last thing you need is me adding more days on to your 2WW. What are you going to do to distract yourself over the wknd? I'm sure DH will be monitoring you in the bathroom

M20 DH's beer consumption has been a massive aggravation for me especially when I've read that both partners should abstain from alcohol for 4mnths before TTC. That's a bit of a stretch in our culture though. We have to be so aware of both ours & partners diets with all of this - you got DH to cut back on soy milk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye - Great news that there's no signs of active infection. It is CD43 for me so AF way overdue.

Nessika - It looks like Sharkeys are reluctant to give you the herbs unless you are going to wait 3 months before an IVF cycle, otherwise they give you their antioxidant formula. It will be difficult to get DH to wait 3 months again - I already waited 3 months with TCM. However I might make an appointment anyway for a consultation. Hopefully can combine it with a beach trip.

Just looking at Wazza's protocol - the sheet has "oestrogen priming" written on it. It starts in the month before the stim month. On Day 4, commence OCP. Day 11, commence lucrin and prednisone. Day 19, cease OCP, start Saizen(if using) and wait for AF. Next month, Day 2, scan, commence progynva, FSH (600), nitrodur patch and feldene. Day 3 commence clexane. Day 7, commence orgalutran. Day 8 scan to determine what to do next.

In addition to this his extra "her" medications are: berocca one per day, folic acid 5mg/day, CoQ10 200mg, Fish Oil 1000mg/day, zinc 40mg/day. His extra "his" medications are: aloe vera juice 20ml at night, pumkin seeds (>10/day), folic acid 5mg/day, goji berries 2 teaspoons/day.