Closed Thread
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LG I was just coming in to check that you were OK & we hadn't lost you to the 2WW & Crinone madness to find out that you POAS already. what you doing that for it only makes you feel worse if it's too early. Which day is bt?

Pamper yourself, watch your favourite movie, go for a big walk do whatever you can to try and take your mind off this obsession.

Had more spotting today - fine AF you're here lets just get on with it but no, still keeping me guessing - I will have another restless sleep. I will see the herbalist tomorrow AKA the Baby maker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ad good luck for tomorrow nessika fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness/MrsOc - I know I know, the crinone crazies have me and they are not letting go!! BT is not until 23rd. AF is due 21st though and I am as regular as clockwork so the BFN turns into a BFP

Its funny but I just read back through my diary of my last cycle and the CC's got me on exactly the same day last time!! DH says I need constant supervision while I'm taking this stuff as I am really not myself. Yesterday I was resigned to not POAS, today...well all sorts of things have been going through my mind.

Anyway...Ness good luck for tomorrow, I will have everything crossed for you

MrsOc - How are you going? Hopefully everything is going well

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    M2O – Wow, congratulations. So very exciting.

Chook – Good luck with your next cycle hon, best case is that you won’t even need to do the cycle with Wazza, lets go for that hey? We might be cycle buddies next month, that’s if my hysteroscopy goes OK today.

LG – You poor thing, the crinone sounds awful for you. The second week now, the longest of them all!!!! Good luck hon, I really hope this is your lucky cycle, after seven years and no bub, If I was the baby fairy, I would give you your BFP now. And that was way early for a HPT, don’t loose hope hon, some people get BFN until after 16 dPO. Hang in there.

Nessika – I think you are in for a BFP today, A line is a line and the WOULD NOT be the Pregnyl. Good luck for great numbers today hey. It sucks when your embies don’t even try to implant but the opposite is crap too, when they to try and your body kills them, this IVF is crap isn’t it? But it really sounds like you have at least had implantation this cycle hon.

AFM – Have my thingos today. I’m nervous. I don’t know what it means if FS comes out and says that all the inflammation is still there. Is there anything else to do (I never got that impression) or will I have to give up today. The Second scares me to death. I want to be a mum, I want a family, I want to know what if feels like to be pregnant and hold my little one and love him/her, and see DH playing with him, the smile on DH’s face of joy and knowing that I gave him that, OK have to stop now, I’ve made myself cry. The thought of never being a mum, a family, of not being able to give DH a child makes my heart stop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye - Good luck today.

LG - Hang in there! Hope to hear news of a BFP next week.

Nessika - Hope that line gets stronger and the spotting stops. Is this Sharkeys you're seeing today? Will be interested to hear how that goes.

I'll write more details about Wazza's crazy protocol later.

Hello to Linds, MrsOC, Mum2One, Kyllara, Beta, Spot, Millie, everyone else.

People might think it crazy to push on when you've been given a 2% chance, but there have been ladies on this thread before in exactly my position (AMH<1, 40+, empty follicles) who've got UTD before. Who knows, the good egg might be just around the corner. Still can't give up on my body yet.
    Last edited by chook11; 17-02-2012 at 07:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All ,

Chook - I dont think its crazy at all to keep going at all. 2% is 2% and as we have all learnt through this very difficult journey, Drs dont know everything so their estimation of 2% could be a bit off. Personally I am starting to think that perseverance and learning from eachother is the key. Everytime I go back to my FS I am armed with more information that I ahve learned from the ladies on this thread. I say keep going for as long as you can stand it, I know I will and I will be cheering you on all the way!!!

Jaye - I really hope that you get good news today. What you said about wanting a family and wanting to be a mum etc brought tears to my eyes as I so relate to it. I really hope that this year is the year for us all. Come back and let us know how you go, I will be keeping eveything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - Yes that's way too early to test. No earlier than day 10 post transfer. Otherwise it's just torture. Good luck

Ness - I know waiting is hell. I've been through about 15 2ww. Haven't counted in total, but with 25 embies all up, I think that's a safe bet. It will pass soon, and the important part is we all hope for a happy ending for you

to everyone else. I check on this thread often, and am now almost 12 weeks along (this weekend). I have my scan next Thursday and have for it all being ok. Smudge is keeping me sick morning and night, and the Ob thinks this is a wonderful sign Easy for him to say Wishing you your BFPs soon. Here is some to help you on your way.

Mxo

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry ladies that I've been slack at posting in the longest time.

I just wanted to wish nessika good luck for today. I hope they call you nice and early with the good news!

My BT should have been today too . AF turned up on Tuesday night. Was so hoping my first FET in6 cycles would have been the one, and the ******* progesterone pessaries had be convinced. My due date should have been next Tuesday so I really had my hopes pinned on being pregnant again before then.
    Losing hope this will ever work

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

I was really getting on to say that I'm still in limbo but 98% sure of a BFN because did poas first thing this morning and the line is now lighter than yesterday - I know that's not good. AF is still not here & because of my appointment with Sharkey's this morning which didn't want to miss I won't get a b/t till this afternoon which means I'll find out on Monday. I thought the pregnyl must still be in my system. Does this sound like a chemical pg to anyone who may have experienced this before?

Chook DH & I were really impressed with the time we spent at Sharkey's today, Stacey was really thorough gave us over an hour of her time. I remember you saying that you knew of ladies getting great results there - I'm willing to try. We would all be delighted if your 2% became 100% BFP

Jaye Everything goes really well for you today you and DH deserve to have your dream come true, just wish we all knew the way to getting there a little easier but I don't want to hear that you have to give up

Lola thanks for wishing me luck even though you're so upset - I can't believe how hard it has been for you for baby # 2. Feel I'm heading the same way & was even thinking of moving over to Genea for better results. Have they got anymore brilliant idea's for you moving forward?

Millie - Smudge sounds like he/she is making sure getting loads of your nutrients to grow big & strong - hope the sickness eases soon. 12 week scan let us know how you & smudge go

LG how are you today? still being supervised by DH We're all empathetic with how you're feeling are you going to do something nice for the weekend?

Hey M20 & Mrs OC how's all the UTD symptoms? Hope everyone can have a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Sorry to hear that, but I am still hoping for good news for you on Monday Me - well I'm still going nuts and although DH is not here at work with me he has rung me 3 times today already!!! A very good sign that I have indeed been acting crazy

Lola -

Do any of you have experience with Luveris, Lovenox or embryo glue??