Closed Thread
Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye, hi again. Glad you're having some testing done. May it be all you need!

Ladies, I am now on the downhill side of things. am giving myself til June when I turn 40 then I am needing to give up TTCing since it's taken up the past 9 yrs of my life. I will most likely fit in one more ivf cycle after this, so hoping to be one of those ones who miraculously conceive their last try!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

Linds Oh no are you sure that's it game over for this cycle? I'm still getting cramps too, some are quite strong. Am some what in denial like if I ignore them they don't exist. Sounds like you've had a nice time with the family until farewells this morning. If you need to do another cycle I hope it's your lucky last as well. I've booked to see a famous herbalist up here on the G.C from Sharkey's Healing for helping with infertility - I will let you know if I get any luck with that. It's not fair I wish we could all get a break!

LG I really hope that you have something more than just leaving your high pressured job to celebrate in a couple of weeks - wouldn't that be special

M20 where are you luv? Hope you are just waiting for B/T to confirm & surprise us all with a BFP - pls be OK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, thanks for thinking of me!!! I avoided posting these two days cos I did not want to subject you ladies to the rollercoaster ride that I was on.

Linds, it is a very difficult decision but it takes a lot of courage to 'surrender' our dream after we have done our best. I did it once but came back again cos I realised I actually did not want to give up yet. May your heart lead you and I truly hope this 2ww will give you good news so you dont have to go through IVF again.

LG38, tell me about going nuts...the 2ww is our worst time cos we cannot do anything at all unlike during the stimulation and egg collection phases when we are so proactive and doing something. I hope it passes for you soon with your work schedule.

Ness, glad you took your dip? I think it is perfectly fine to swim leisurely.

Hi Beta, welcome! What dose of FSH were you on for your cycles?

Hi MrsOC, how early was your scan? What did you see? The egg-sac? Did you do it at your OB? I think it is reassuring doing an early scan just to see where baby is located. Morning sickness yet?

Hi kyllara, I met you in the other thread where you posted a question. I had pessaries only for one frozen cycle and I cannot remember much if my AF came first or later. They are yucky expensive stuff. Most times I am on crinone and first cycle, AF came before BT but subsequent 2, 3rd) AF always came after stopping crinone. 11days...could it be implantation bleeding? Watch and see but I know it is hard to stop the anxiety.

Chook11, best of all seeing Wazza! A good FS is like finding gold!

Jaye, hi there hun! I hope you get some answers, best of all all the tests to show you you are perfectly ok.

AFM : I said that I would test on Sun and I did. Somehow I was expecting a positive test band I think perhaps cos I thought I could still have some day 9 pregynl in my system. At the end of the 10mins, the test band was quite strong just slightly weaker than control. Ok that did my head in and I was in a state of uncertainty.

This 2ww however I felt different and again not sure if it was pregynl. I was pretty much in a confused state. Towards end of 1ww I swear I was sure my embies have died. But then starting early this week I felt lots of activities going on in my abdomen. My boobs were so sore (now i know it is pregynl). The soreness has gone mostly away cos most pregynl gone but I know it will return. I still get my crampy twitchy feelings...and mild lower backache.

This morning I did another POAS. I told myself if line gets stronger i would go BT if lighter I will postpone BT (just in case it is pregynl). With lots of heart palpitations, I was actually expecting to see the test line come up faster than the control and it did!!! DH and I were but still skeptical. So I had to wait a few miserable hours for my FN to call.

FN just called. I am officially pregnant!!! HCG 508, P4 282! She said there may be residual pregynl but should not give such a high HCG. I am so happy but finding it to believe that finally it has happened for us after 3years of trying for #2. I am almost crying tears of joy.

Ladies, I never really imagine that it will turn for us as I am naturally pessimistic but I want us to know that there is hope and dont give up your dream!

Right now, I just want to quickly see OB to have a scan even if I cannot hear HB yet. I have had a chemical pregnancy before so I am going to be careful not to be too happy yet. Praying for a healthy full-term pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay mom2one! Congratulations! What's your edd? Yay yay!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsOC For This Useful Post:

Mom2TwoDSs  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O - That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LG38 For This Useful Post:

Mom2TwoDSs  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LG38! Thanks MrsOC, I havent even thought of that yet. Will be a spring baby I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations M20 that is awesome news! Maybe you could answer the question did you have any cramping as you used Pregnyl too.
    Well done you must be in shock after such turmoil for 3 yrs - V happy for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Mom2TwoDSs  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations M2o! You are officially my first LOR BFP since posting on BH and you did it with 4 embies! Hurrah! What dose of fsh? I had 150 then 300 after diagnosed with low AMH. Great news, gl for next few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds I think I misread your post about being on the downhill side - you just meant TTC in general not the symptoms of this cycle. Sorry I often become vague just before AF.

And teary. Started spotting tonight & it's made me realise that I never seem able to prepare myself for the feelings of failure & emptiness after all the build up & hope. I'm sick of second guessing every area of my life from having a cup of tea to having a swim. I just feel bitterly disappointed right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Ness, I'm so sorry. Wish I had something useful to say, but I have felt the same disappointment every month and I'm not sure if there is anything that prepares you for it

I know that you will pick yourself up and start again, because thats what we do we should get some kind of medal for bravery really!!