Closed Thread
Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chook hopefully we will be the only ones left here soon. I would love to see Wazza, very jealous, I hope it all goes well.

Good luck ladies

AFM - I have my hysteroscopy and biopsy booked next Friday. all the issues are found to be resolved.

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Chook - I'm sure I would be nervous too, but I have read a lot of good stuff about Wazza, he seems to be a bit of a celebrity in the IVF world so for you.

Jaye - Great to hear you have your appointments booked. I will be keeping everything crossed for you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook can't wait to hear what Wazza thinks - he does sound like a legend

Jaye Yes lets hope you can have all of this resolved - you so deserve a break.

Hi LG, Linds

M20 only a day to go before B/T have you POAS yet? I'm going mad now too.

Seriously does anyone believe that swimming is a problem during the 2ww I read it once but it probably makes no difference at this stage??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, how are you all? Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

Good luck with your blood test mom20ne, yay for being pupo LG!

Ness, i was told swimming is not an issue in the tww but you need at least 10 days after epu so you don't get any infections. So I'd go for it if you've past that, they are not going to float out or anything

Afm, had a scan on Friday all good, too small to see heartbeat yet but everything is where it should be

Just very tired now. Good luck to you all xxxxx
    Last edited by MrsOC; 12-02-2012 at 20:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I haven't posted on this thread before but guess I can be classed as a poor responder (only get max 2 eggs a pick up) so hope you don't mind if I join you.
    A little about me - I have severe endo and AMH <1. We've just done our 3rd round of IVF and I'm 8dp3dt but I'm pretty sure this try hasn't worked as I started bleeding last night (guessing AF) even though I'm on 2 progesterone pessaries a day. I have never had AF come early before. Last 2 IVF tries AF came 1 day before BT so I expected it on Thurs (BT is 17/2) - I'm wondering if my body doesn't like the progesterone pessaries (last 2 times I was on crinone).
    Has anyone on here experienced really early AF while on progesterone? Weird thing is though that I get 3 days of really painful cramps with AF - normally need nurofen 4 hourly and endone and heatpacks to get me through but not having any pains -so if it is AF then I want to know what made it pain free so I can replicate it next month!

Anyway, I'm going to go back and start reading this thread from the beginning today to try and find some ideas on what to do next. We had hoped this 3rd cycle would be our lucky one - it nearly got cancelled because of only 1 follicle on the scan but we perservered and got a lovely 3 day emby out of it so we were so hopeful.....not very hopeful now though

Sorry for the ramble, I can't really talk to anyone IRL about this except DH and he doesn't know anymore than me. I rang the on-call FS today who just said to wait and see what the bleeding means.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Like you Kyllara I haven't written here before either, but definitely fit the low responder category with AMH of 2.1... Found this out after IVF cycle #1 with only one egg at PU prior to IVF we didn't realize we had infertility, just concerned with hitting the 35+ and still nothing after 12 months.
    Anyway, now definitely on the IVF journey, I had 4 eggs at PU with cycle #2, Bfn, 2 frozen tho which I was quite surprised about..
    So waiting now to put frozen embs back but have decided to move clinics.. Have since found a few extra things.. DP and I both having simple treatment for a bug that effects fertility, also I now know I have antinuclear antibodies, so aspirin for me next cycle. The new FS rocks, lap booked in 3 weeks who knows what else she'll find, feel confident she can fix each issue and hopefully my 2 frozen embies will have a better prepared environment in which to stick around mid april, plus with weekly acupuncture, TCM, DHEA, and low sugar diet, I feel I'm giving it my all! It's great to read a thread with people in the same boat, best of luck all!
    Last edited by Beta; 12-02-2012 at 18:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw Kyllara, fingers crossed for you with your current cycle, I found all the drugs did odd things to my cycle but you just never know!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs OC Great news to hear that you have had a very reassuring scan lots of till the next one where you get to see the heartbeat. Ha ha yeah I was aware that infection was the main concern re swimming - I decided to take the plunge being 11dpo - v refreshing

Welcome Kyllara & Beta - Kyllara I have no experience with pessaries sorry, you are not out yet with this cycle. I would definitely call clinic ASAP.
    Beta Wishing you luck for your FET - sounds like you have a very thorough FS glad you are getting on top of all these issues early in the piece.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

MrsOc - Ah great news that everything is as it should be, that would have been very comforting I'm sure.

Ness - Glad you are enjoying the holiday and finally had a swim. Hopefully its providing a little distraction here and there.

M2O - How are you?? I have everything crossed for you

Beta and Kyllara - Welcome!!

AFM - The TWW is driving me nuts already and I'm only 3dp3dt!! Back to work today but I so cannot wait to finish in 2 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook, hi & glad you are seeing Wazza, don't know his secret but he sure has helped a lot of women get UTD.

Nessika, I have been cramping the last 2 days right on schedule unfortunately. I hope yours goes away. Forgot you've been away at the beach, too bad you weren't able to swim til now but at least you got one in, when do you head home? We just went camping on the wkd & have had family here deom the States doe 2 wks, just went to the airport this morning so now quite a let down.

M2O, no news is good news we hope?

MrsOC, UTD congrats.

LG, keep busy. Fingers crossed.

Hi Kyllara, you could be having an implantation bleed.
    Hi Beta & GL to you with your FET