Closed Thread
Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all

Linds - Congrats on being PUPO and welcome back.

AFM - Well they collected 8 eggs. Of course, I wont know until tomorrow how many of those are mature and how many of the mature fertilised. So for now all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and hope for a better result than last time, but I only started off with 5 last time so I'm happy so far.

I'm pretty uncomfortable this time though, so will be back later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay LG that sounds so promising 8 eggs wow! Get as much rest as you can & let us know what your fert rate is ASAP tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O, oooh so far into your 2ww already but yet so far to go, I hope it passes easily for you. Lucky you not feeling hungry when you are stressed as I am totally the opposite, when I am sick or tired or at all stressed I eat to feel better, grrr. GL to you!

LG, great haul of 8 eggies, I am sure you will have decent fert rate so will check in tomorrow for your news & hope you feel better in the morning. Thks for the welcome back too.

Ness, so funny, this arvo I couldn't even begin to wait for dinner so fried an egg, put it on a rice cake with a slice of cheese & salt on top. Yum! Oh and that was after I opened a packet of choc bickies, so so naughty. Then I had half a chicken sandwich as well, for dinner. I blame the added hormones - what prog. are you on this time? I'm on Crinone as they are out of Pregnyl. I see you are also trying TCM, were you on it previously?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LG38, well done on 8 eggs!!! Last night I was reading a book to DS about 8 ducklings!

Linds, wow you really are hungry

Ness

I had the whole arvo out now am sleepy...will zzz soon... See ya tml!

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20 so true about not knowing what is helping or not, I too have spent over 5 grand on TCM over the years - the most I spent was in the cycles leading up to DD & I only got the one egg. I guess we all respond differently to stress when it comes to appetite or lack of. I find Pregnyl speeds up my metabolism - I can eat like a horse and still lose a kg which is not the norm for me (unfortunately) that would be fun to be like that. Be careful with POAS even up to the last min there is still traces as I've experimented with the last 3 transfers always using pregnyl. Have you had anymore backpain? I was wondering about implantation bleeding too anyone thinking they've experienced that?

Linds I like the sound of your fried egg w cheese on rice cake will def give that one a try So my clinic got pregnyl in at the last min. Still at least you can test at home more accurately when using Crinone. Did you have a Day 2or 3 transfer? Most cycles I've been doing TCM.

Well ladies as we all work our lives around IVF- we have been waiting to go on our annual Gold Coast summer holiday, flying up this afternoon. Just running around packing now - will take laptop with me & check up on LG's news this evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness, I do feel pregnant haha...my boobs are still sore, even under the armpits' sore..and I have a bit of cramping in my abdomen, a bit of super mild lower back ache. I am trying not to read too much into things, my last pregynl was Monday evening. It is good to keep me away from thinking POAS at all. How long does pregynl usually stay in our system?

Damn this morning I kept getting kicked out of BH and have to keep relogging in...fortunately most of what iI have typed is saved.

I never had implantation bleeding before during IVF but I do remember having it once in our natural TTC but it did not turn out to be a pregnancy, maybe implant and then failed.

You have a wonderful relaxing holiday up in Gold Coast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Well got the call this morning. Out of 8 eggs 7 were mature but only 2 have fertilised.They want me to go in for transfer on Friday. FN does not think there will be anything to freeze. Thats a worse fert rate than last time.

Feel quite down, I really hoped that starting off with 8 would mean I had a better result.

Anyway I'll check back in later

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG38, I dont know what to say to comfort you. We dont know why such things happen. I had 11 mature in my 2nd cycle and only 6 fertilised, then 10 mature last cycle but only 4 fertilsed. I wish someone can give us some answers, I wish I were the embryologist. Finger crossed two is all you need. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG sorry that you're disappointed with the result - but I'm so glad that you have at least 2 it seems to be the number most of us get in the end as poor responders. Let's just hope that they are the little champions to make you feel happy again

M20 I haven't had any implantation bleeding either yet it would be nice to get a clearer sign. The pregnyl lasts right up till AF so the whole 2 weeks but it does fade a lot at the end when I've got BFNs. I just test a few days before BT is due and would hope that the line darkens instead Which day is BT?

AFM Nothing relaxing about travelling with a toddler she is hyperactive. Rained just for our arrival and no cover at G.C airport. Is anybody else feeling moody - we got here and I thought why did I bother Then had a quick walk on the beach and thought yeah it's worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Ness/M2O - Thank you for your kind words. I am still a little disappointed but trying to focus on the positives.
    You two maybe able to help me actually. My FS has always been against me transferring 2 embies. My dilemma is that if the two make it to Friday but as FN suggests are not suitable for freezing, I'm not sure I will be comfortable discarding one as I will always wonder if that one may have taken. What do your FS say about transferring more than one? Of course this may all be academic by the time Friday rolls round.

Ness - Hope you holiday is nice and relaxing and the weather stays nice for you