MrsOC, can I ask what is your reason for IVF? I wish I can invest on this sweetbeats but I reckon it wont do any good for us since DH's problem is low chance of getting me pregnant every month due to his not so ideal sperm conditions (though DS was natural and I got pregnant another time naturally but miscarried).
I ovulate every month based on OPKs and temp charting. I think I have tried many things already including the Maybebaby saliva kit. We can try and try till time runs out not sure when we will hit the jackpot doing it naturally again. So as much as I can and still have time we are going for IVF. But if this round fails (I HOPE NOT!!!!), we will try a back to back and may call it quits after that before our long holiday in May.
AFM : Well I am officiallyy PUPO with a 15-cell and a 8-cell embie! Our other embie at 9-cell has slight fragmentation so we decided to let it grow to day 5-6 and see its fate. I am acttually very happy about the fert rate (though there are only 3 eggs to start with) as I was very disappointed with the result from our last two cycles.
BUT, I screwed up on using the pregynl! I am supposed to use it on day 3 after EPU but I thought it was day 3 after embryo transfer. So if you know pls tell me if I can do it tonight which is day after egg collection. And is it intramuscular or subcutaneous injections? I am confused and have no nurse to ask at this time.