Closed Thread
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Patient - Welcome. Wazza is brilliant and so dedicated to helping others.

Chook - I'm glad you have an apt with Wazza too. It made me feel a lot better, when I finally moved to him. Good luck

Linds - I'm glad you love you life. It's all we can hope for

LG - for a great result.

MrsOC - Here's hoping those lovely big follies turn into beautiful thriving embies. Heaps of luck with your EPU

'Hi' to Mom, Pinky, Ness and anyone else I've missed

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky - how exciting & nerve wracking! I am sure you will come up with a quick plan for the $$$.

MrsOC - same for you. Nice to have a cycle buddy. It's always good to reach the next step in the process.

Day's going good so far. Hope everyone else is too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Well unfortunately out of 5 eggs only 3 were mature and out of those 3 only 1 fertilised, so they want me to back in tomorrw to have it transferred as they think that will be the best chance of it surviving.

I'm pretty disappointed but still trying to focus on the positive of it only takes one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrgh LG38, I really did not expect this. Your cycle seemed slow at the start but took off so well and I was very hopeful for you. Well yes, we go through this all the time, the talk of just needing that one embryo...hoping that little fertilised embie is all you gotta need for now.

AFM : I poas again this morning. BFN again. Hmm now 6dp5dET. I am sure if i am pregnant, it should show tml morning. DH is really disappointed.

We saw fs this morning. He is fine having me on a back to back and lower dose gonal f if this round fails. I so wish i need not do another cycle but at least now that i am armed with the next step I dont feel so lost and wont allow myself to sink down...

Chook11, just to add...last cycle before tcm we managed to get one A grade blast ad one B grade blast but BFN. This round after almost half year of tcm and thousands of dollars, our blasts were C and D grade. I know every embryologist in the same lab can judge and grade things differently but A and D are very big difference. So it seems that tcm didnt improve embryo quality. I think healthwise it has been beneficial though. And of cos i also know some embryos can be AA grade but fail to work and some can be highly fragmented etc and still work. DH is really bummed. I still feel my tCM practitioner has great statistics and would like to stil take it for the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

The excitement is setting in for tomorrow!!!

LG - hope your feeling better this afternoon and enjoying the sunshine and that your little emby are going well and ready for transfer tomorrow to be where it wants to be in your belly!

Chook - why not come in and say hi, we like to see you here - are you doing any acupuncture or just the TCM? If you dont mind me asking, what special herbs have you been put on?

Patientbeing- welcome, you sound like you've got a very long cycle! Are you injecting up until early december? My belly is full of bruises with only 6 days of jabs!! I've been on DHEA since July also.

Linds - Yay for loving life!!

Pinky - Thanks for your post, you sure do put things into perspective and yes we all need to make each other feel good through this journey we are all going through! We truely are cycle buddies as like you i have 3 big follies! I hear you with the payment thing (atleast we both have jobs), I've put all mine on the credit card, so hopefully the money comes back from medicare straight away. I'll still need to find the additional $2.5k from somewhere though. Not the best time with Christmas so close and presents to buy......
    I truely hope you get your BFP this time around! Good luck tomorrow. oh and btw, we only live about 10km from each other!

Hi mum and millie, thanks for your goodluck wishes tomorrow!

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello gorgeous girls!

Thought I had better post here too as I tend to go between here (as a bonafide poor responder) and the over 35's (as a bonafide old bag) .

I am sorry I have been absent for so long, early October our gorgeous dog passed away after his short fight with cancer, it broke my heart. Thankfully he died at home so that was less stressful then being at the vets but no less of a loss.

I am feeling better now and have spent the last 2.5 months doing weekly acupuncture and Chinese medicine getting ready for a November cycle! I have a wonderful practitioner locally, she has my darling heart on zinc (plus all the other vits. I have him on) and has my cycle weeks all ready for what CM she will have me on, including a home visit to do acupuncture before and after transfer.

I saw my FS Dr Hale (MIVF) on Friday, so have collected my Gonal-F and now waiting day 1 which will come very end of November. I asked Dr Hale if we should look at giving up soon, I trust his professional judgement. I mean if I drop out there are 100 other ‘infertiles’ ready to take my place and spend so I trust him that he is not keeping us going for $$$ reasons.

He feels we will get there and that based on the fact that I am even as far as BFP’s to BFN’s that we are going to get there, he said if I was all BFN’s after this time he would strongly recommend closing the proverbial door.

So I am feeling good and ready for this round, you know me… full of hope until I get kicked to the ground but hey we all need to believe we can get there.

I am sorry I have not kept up with who is doing what and I see a few new names here as well as on the 35 plus'ers...welcome! Exciting!!!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck spot, i have been thinking about u and just today i was thinking u would start a cycle soon!!! im so sorry to hear about your precious furbaby . sounds like u are all ready to go now tho and i agree with your FS good luck again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - I'm glad you have recovered and are feeling positive. You really deserve that BFP. I hope this next cycle is the one.

LG - Sorry that you don't have anything to freeze but I hope that the one you have will be the perfect one.

MrsOC - how do you know we live only 10k away. Perhaps I'll see you in the bed next to me tomorrow! for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - sorry for your disappointment so here's hoping your one lil emby is dividing away and ready for its new home tomorrow.

Spot - hi there, you sound so ready for this next cycle both mentally & physically being well & truly taken care of by your acu/TCM practitioner. That is also very encouraging for your FS to give you such hope about your chances of a BFP coming up.

Pink & MrsOC - GL for tomorrow's twin EPU!

Mom - I know nothing about when a positive should show up but I hope you get to see it very soon and have a blood test to confirm it!

Me - well eating binge yesterday & today. I was just thinking hmmm I'm awfully hungry but when it continued into today I started thinking it's my usual pre AF deal. It should be Monday or Tuesday the nurses said. I am trying to put those thoughts out of my head though & still think positively.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your good wishes and positive thoughts.

I have done a little googling this afternoon and with that and reading some of your stories on here, I am feeling a bit more positive.

As long as the little embie makes it through the night to be transferred theres still quite a lot of hope. I've booked in with my acupuncturist for tomorrow afternoon too as they say that is good after transfer.

I have been reading about DHEA also and may broach the subject with my FS and see what her thoughts are

Pinky & MrsOC - Good luck for tomorrow

Linds & M2O - I have everything crossed for you both
    for us all

Hi to Chook, Millie, Ness and anyone else I have missed

Me 38 DH 38
    TTC for #1 since 2005 Lap, Hyst & endo treated August 10