Closed Thread
Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    M20 for tomorrow's transfer - how excititng! Yeah don't worry about ET not being day 5, my DD was a day 2 ET & I will also be having a day 3 transfer with this cycle.

Jaye did AF come yet? Those are some very miserable symptoms. Hopefully it's less than a fortnight away for your biopsy & to feel like you are finally on your way again.

LG This is a time when you need to feel supported, glad FIL won't be staying too much longer. for tomorrow are you having a scan too? How's headaches going?

AFM will be doing the trigger tonight - my scan showed up about 6 good size, 1 too big & a bunch of others that may be retrieved. Am still in shock that this same body is behaving so out of character.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - That is fantastic news!! Have you done anything differently this cycle? Headaches are still with me, but am hoping that when I ahve scan and BT on Weds it will all have been worthwhile.

Hi to everyone else, will pop back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ness - Great follies waiting to give you lots of golden eggs. I'm so happy it's all looking so positive

Mum - I think day 2, 3 or 5 makes little difference in reality. A good egg is a good egg. You have 2 great eggs that have turned into embies. Stick around embies

Jaye - I'm single and find it sometimes easier and sometimes harder to be TTC on my own. I just have to manage myself, but I miss the warm hugs and someone to share my BFP with. Overall, I'm really just happy I have a chance to be a mum, and can meet Mr Right later on. Much better than doing this with my ex who insisting he wanted to TTC with me, said he didn't want to share me with a baby

LG - Good luck. My mum went through a stage of pointing out every baby and pregnant woman when I was TTC for over 3 years. She didn't get that it was painful and thought since I was TTC I must be interested

AFM - I'm 2 months along now and had a scan on Friday which my sister attended. It was so lovely to see her face when she saw Smudge and heard his/her heart beat (and could see the blood pumping through Smudges body). It made it real for her as she has been holding back in case I miscarry. She is a 'glass half empty girl' and I'm a glass half full girl. We have to be here, don't we? Looking forward to swapping notes with you as you get knocked up

Mxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milliegirl, wow already 2 months! Things look really good!!! And I am very encouraged to see that you are a glass half full girl, very good! I am a natural pessimist like your sister but I would love to have this changed and believe in miracles!

I guess I prefer to grow to day 5 since we have had four blasts so far but bfn. But since we only have three to work on this time, they prefer us to ET at day 3 just in case.

Ness, thats good job your body is doing right now, giving you a surprise load of follies and of good size. EPU on Wed morning right? Cant wait to hear your haul!

LG38, one more day to go before scan!

AFM : I had a call from FN lunch time and was pleasantly surprised to find out the last egg fertilised as well, that's 100% fert rate this round. I think a lower dose or whatever is optimal for our body may improve fert rate. For my 1st cycle on 300IU 4 out of 5 fert, 2nd cycle 450IU 6 out of 11, 3rd cycle 450IU 4 out of 10 and this time 300Iu 3 out of 3. Seem to see correlation between dose, no of eggs and fert rate. But not sure if it makes a diff to quality.

Will be transferring at noon tml.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies, I've been keeping a low profile lately cause I've been feeling a bit down that it didn't work last time. Anyway AF is 4 days late and I don't know why but I did a frer this morn and it came back........ Positive! Oh my! I'm so excited but in disbelief, no one knows yet cause dh is on a plane to Perth, so you guys are the first to know! I hope it's real and sticky! After 4 goes at ivf is it possible we are lucky enough for a natural! OMG!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC - that is fantastic news!!!!Its so encouraging to see that these things really do happen. Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I can't believe this MRs OC!!! Oh my gosh! A massive congratulations to you!!! It's almost like a drama hehe....I can imagine your DH's response...amazing news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG for some really positive news with your scan & B/T tomorrow not long before EPU for you now. I gave my ovaries a break as had done 3 cycles close together & this is the 2nd time I've used HGH also went put my DHEA dose up to 75mg for a few mnths.

MrsOC I always hear about this happening too but felt like it was always a friend of a friend no one you actually ever know - How exciting!! Good luck it's a sticky BFP for you

M20 100% fert rate Well Done!! Looks like we're in for a whole bunch of BFP's on here I can feel it!!

Millie That 8 week scan is an important milestone! Sister's are a great support - mine was my birth partner as DH didn't want to see anything "gory". Anaesthetist asked midwife if we were partners Look forward to catching up with you on the UTD thread

Jaye, Chook & everyone else

AFM a bit scared about ovulating early but trying to be it will all work out. Am so bloated look like 5mnths pg already hopefully a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI to all,

Millie - Yes it seems that everytime I turn around someone else is pregnant or every tv show I watch. I guess I just have to stay positive I know people dont mean to upset us and I think the longer your are TTC the more sensitive you get around the subject and you are right we do have to try and be glass half full on this journey!!

Its good to hear that everything is progressing well with you, glad you are enjoying every minute too as I'm sure we all will when its our turn

M2O - 100% fert rate is awsome!!! Hope all goes well tomorrow, look forward to hearing from you when you are PUPO

Ness - Good luck for an impressive haul tomorrow If being bloated is a good sign I must be onto a winner this time I feel very bloated and have started to get some twinges in the ovaries. I'm intrigued to see whats going on in there and desperately hoping its something good!!

Jaye - How are you going hon? Hope the evil witch AF is not giving you too much trouble

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, oh my, oh my, well its real, i went for a blood test this morning and i got the phone call from FS, she said my HCG is 700!!! I was just looking that up and it seems very high for about 16 dpo! I have to go in Monday for another one to see what the numbers are like then and then book in to get dating scans and the like. I also am going to take some progesterone support just incase. I'm so confused now, all the time trying to get the BFP and now i am, i dont know what to do with myself!!

DH is shocked, he cant believe it, then he said, tell them we want our money back, we did it on our own in the end heheheh
    Mom2one, how did the transfer go today? to you!!!

Ness, good luck for pick up tomorrow, i hope you get lots of lovely eggies!! Yes I always thought it was someone else too, and now its me!!!

Chook, how did your blood test go, did you ovulate when you thought you did?

LG, thank you, when is your scan? When do you finish work, how exciting for you!

Millie, how exciting, 2 months already!! Congratulations to you!

Jaye, how are you going?

I know that none of you will need it cause your all going to get BFP's in the next few weeks but, early this month i bought the ovacue monitor, i saw it on here (someone was asking what the website was and its called sweetbeats and i looked into it and even though it cost me $400 it was obviously well worth it) anyway, i bought it, and it told me when i was about to be ovulating and well it worked!! I also bought Fertilaid and Fertile CM from America (I only started that two weeks ago, bought 2 months supply but you only take it until you are utd, not sure if that made a difference, so i have plenty left). I also upped my intake of COQ10 to 600 cause of what you guys had said and have been taking vitamin D religiously.