Closed Thread
Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LG38 – I think your right, the men feel useless, DH actually used the same words in our ‘depate’. Him not wanting to try really doesn’t make me feel good about anything though. I just wish they realised that by being supportive and taking there tablets and actually having a positive attitude that they were actually helping a great deal. Couldn’t do it without them now could we? You have a house full, I know how much I stressed out having one overseas guest last cycle, I hope you are finding time to yourself hon.

Nessika – 7 follies is wonderful Good luck for Wednesday. Sorry about your DH hon I guess the stress of IVF brings us much closer to our boiling points. I hope it is all over for you very soon and then you and DH are arguing about prams, cots and baby names

AFM – Well DH has started taking a token menevit tablet at night, as if that will help when I had him on so many other supplements and it takes 3 months to do anything, we’ll still be using crappy sperm for our next cycle you fool grrrrrr. At least he is making an effort so I’m not saying anything. He apologised for what he said to me but I can’t help to still think he really meant it and is just trying to make me happy now. Hmmm they really can’t win can they. LOL. I just need this next biopsy done, then we will know if we are able to continue or not, I’m really struggling with all the delays that are thrown at me ALL THE BL@@DY TIME.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Nessika, wow 7 nice follies hooray!!! We are not greedy, just want good quality
    eggs!!!

LG38, I salute you with all these house guests! I doubt I will cope. :P

Jaye, fantastic that your DH took his supplements! Yeah i think taking the supplements is a small thing to them but it means a lot to us. Last night DH was nagging about banning me from the forums but I had to tell him he usually doesnt listen to me so I have to huddle together with my IVF ladies.

AFM : Well we had a scare this morning. I woke up took my temp and it has shot up showing ovulation. I took temp this whole cycle and for some natural cycles and it is pretty accurate. I kept waking up last night cos I felt very obvious twinges on my left ovary and I was so fearful that I could have ovulated prematurely. My LH on Wed BT was quite high (14) and my FN made me do an extra orgalutran.

We went to clinic earlier and my FN was there and we requested to do an US just to make sure everything was ok. The sonographer wasnt sure if I have ovulated or not! She said one large follicle on my left ovary looked a bit different. It could be I am on the verge of ovulation or have just done so. Well DH said if the cycle was cancelled we would BD at home haha and have triplets! After speaking to the FS who's doing my EPU, FN said it should be fine.

On the operating table while the anaethesia was given, I swear I was so emotional I told myself I am not going to go through this another time!!! When I woke up I didnt feel too bad (the last EPU hurt and the last GA needle for my lap/hyst hurt like hell), suddenly I feel strong again!!! Haha, what a rollercoaster ride!

We were expecting 4 or less eggs but we got 5. I wont know the fert rate till Mon since tml is Sun. Oh gosh another anxious wait, I must distract myself properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20DS 5 follies awesome - yes it's not the number but the quality. Well done for getting through and so glad that you didn't ovulate I know that feeling of thinking never again. Well this may just be your last time ever to worry about ovulating & EPU's & fertilization. Rest up hon & Monday will be here before you know it.

Jaye you and DH have had so much disapointment to deal with, I'm glad that he is trying to make you happy that is the first step. What is the hold up with the biopsy? Can't wait till you can be back into it and prove DH wrong that it is all worth it for sure

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O - OMG even 5 min later and maybe you would have lost those lovely eggies. Well hopefully they are all mature though. It is so scary But 5 eggies

I always have really bad cramps after the ovidril trigger that happen the night before EPU (literally rolling around is A LOT of pain) and always convince myself that AF is starting. Just one of the side effects of the ovedril though. Maybe some of the discomfort you had was this.

Nessika - I've had my procedures cancelled this month because when they started tracking me they said I ovulated "days ago" the first BT was day 10. I always ovulate day 9 or 10 so I don't know what happened. They said my P4 was high, I have a sus****ion I have another active cyst, seems to always happen with me Even so, I'm not conviced it had to be cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

M2O - 5 eggs is great for good fert rate. The stress never stops though does it!!

Jaye - Glad things are on the improve with DH. I really believe that they dont mean to upset us, things just come out the wrong way when we are anxious and on edge as we are through this journey. Have you been given a date for the biopsy yet?

Ness - Yes my mum is supportive, my FIL on the other hand...!! If I hear much more out of him about my SIL pregnancy I think my head may explode. DH says he will be encouraging him to go back to SIL to stay in a couple of days, which is fine by me!!

AFM - Jabbing going ok, although I am getting quite severe headaches again. From memory it was the same last time, ce la vie!! My acupuncturist said this morning that she thinks there may be an issue with my lining? FS has never mentioned it before, but I think I will ask when I have the scan on Weds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2One - 5 eggs is awsome - hoping for some good news about fertilisation

Nessika - 7 follies sounds great!

AFM - Had another scan on Friday. FS said that the endometrium was no longer looking layered, so it looks like I ovulated and there is progesterone around. One follicle was gone so he thinks that follicle ovulated. Unfortunately the second follicle was still there but looking fuzzy around the edges so he thinks that one was regressing.

I am a bit concerned because I have been taking my temperature and it still hasn't gone up. Maybe it's just because I get cold in the morning because DH leaves the fans on and pinches the doona in the night?

Anyway, blood test for prog on on Tue (to confirm if I ovulated).

It is fairly easy for me to get DH to take his supplements. He has to take medication for epilepsy, so I just slip him the extra tablets at the same time and he barely notices it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook so there is a chance that you & DH caught the egg that ovulated already right? It must drive you mad all this taking temps etc. I'm hopeless & impatient with all of that.

LG Crikey move FIL on I say! Sorry to hear about headaches you can take some panadol if you need, I've had to take it a few times as have had a cold & the Synarel doesn't help either. Curious how acupunturist came to that conclusion re lining? Hope you get some good answers on Tuesday

Jaye I hope you are wrong about the cyst, so biopsy has to be taken before ovulation then? Hang in there sweet but I would be fed up too

M20DS How are you feeling today? Tomorrow brings fanstastic news

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG38 – No date yet for my biopsy, they will track my next cycle and should be end of Feb if my stupid ovaries play by the rules this month, I really hate my ovaries right now. Stupid little deformed balls of uselessness. Sorry about the hormone headaches, doesn’t really help with the hormonal mood swings I hope your Father in law ticks of for a while for you, how annoying.

Chook – Good luck on catching that egg. Interesting about your temp, I hope your BT shows that your P4 is high and maybe it is just a matter of the fan being on.

Nessika – No, biopsy needs to be after ovulation, which is why I’m a little confused as to why the cancelled me.

M2O – Good luck for your numbers today.

AFM – Been cramping for 2 days and no AF. Last night is was really bad and I could have sworn the cow was on her way but alas, she did not come. I’m hoping she comes today because I can’t make it to work when AF starts because of the pain, nausea and dizziness and I hate having days off for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG38, i also wonder what headaches hve to do with lining.

Chook11, cheeky gal about slipping the supplements Hopefully the BT will confirm ovulation.

Ness, I am quite good with taking temp. I set the alarm (lowest volume) at 645am each AM, when it rings, I pop my thermometer into my mouth. Once it beeps, i place it back to the bedside table and goes back to zzzz...

Jaye, wow nasty symptoms with AF. After starting on TCM, my backaches and cramps before and during AF are completely gone. I tried dong quai before as well, it seems to help too.

AFM : Embryologist called me early this morning and said that out of 5 eggs, 2 immature and 2 fertilised from the remaining 3. Advised thatt we should transfer on day 3 instead of day 5. At first I was hesitant thinking i wantt them to grow to day 5 and if they dont I wont transfer this cycle but after listening to DH's I think it is reasonable to do day 3. Hope that our two little embies are the champions this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O - Great news re the 2 embies for your 2 champions. No the headaches area a separate thing to the lining. Headaches are just fron FSH, but lining conversation came about after discussion about my AF's. They are always particularly nasty but FS has never mentioned anything about lining, but this week I had a different acupuncturist to usual and she brought it up, so I think it cant do any harm to follow up with FS. Will your transfer be mon or Tue?

Ness - Yes FIL has been told he is only staying until Thurs!! My DH is pretty good and tells his famnily about there behaviour especially about the baby stuff, I'm way too sensitive to put up with it at the moment. Hope you are going ok, looking forward to hearing some good numbers on Weds

Jaye - I really feel for you hon, this journey is hard enough without all the frustration of constant delays that everything works out for Feb

Chook - that you caught the golden egg.

Hi to everyone else