Closed Thread
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot - I love reading about your symptoms (and DHs make me laugh). You have it all so well managed, and I'm counting down with you. Love your ticker too

Kismet - Thanks so much for your lovely words. I remember starting with you, and now you have a big girl who is already walking and talking (and Spot and I have little peanuts). Time really can drag, but when it all comes together the pain really starts to fade, and it IS worth it.

I'm still hanging around to celebrate your next BFP girls. I'll be lurking until you all graduate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie Hi - if you're still there you might know if this is a problem, I picked up more Puregon early this morning & then had to drop car off to get fixed etc, ended up leaving it in the cooler bag for 4 hrs until remembered to put in the fridge. It wasn't cold anymore - I've left a msg with FN to call back. Do you think it will affect the potency?
    How are you going? Are you feeling very sick?

M20 how did scan go this morning? Have they given you an idea of when you'll be in for EPU? Not feeling so chilled now that I forgot to fridge medication.

LG38 AF here now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Turns out to be fine that the Puregon wasn't refrigerated immediately - just panicked a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fewh Nessika! Good that the puregon isnt affected haha...I would freaked out if i were you.

My scan was alright. I have about 13 follies but they are small with 2 @ 13, 1 @ 12 and 1 @ 11. I am not sure if that is fine cos I am using a lower dose this time, 300IU...not sure if response is on the right track. I guess if i continue with this dose, i will probably get like 5 eggs retrieved coI am trying to tell myself it is okay as long as they are quality eggs. Not sure if my logic really works though...it is such a trial and error thing!!! At the end of the day we will find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20DS I think that sounds good, 5 top quality eggs would be wonderful!

AFM I've settled down again, my b/t results were called through and I'm responding better than last time so will have first scan on Wed am. We are getting close now ............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all

M2O - for 5 top quality eggs!!!

Ness - I would have been so scared re the Puregon!! Glad it was all ok. Yes AF is here, although a bit slow so likely I wont start jabbing until Weds, but thats ok. So glad your response is better this time

Spot and Millie - so nice to hear your progress. It really gives me hope. Glad all is going well for you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies

LG I just looked up PICSI to get a better understanding of what it is as we use ICSI. Did you ask or were you encouraged by FS to take the extra step involving PICSI? & good luck for the start of jabbing tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ness

After the poor results of our last cycle, which was ICSI (we got 5 eggs, only 3 of which were mature and only 1 of the 3 fertilised) FS decided to introduce DHEA and PICSI and the calcium thingy of which I can never remember the name.

My FS is very conscious of my age and the fact that I have never conceived in all the 7 years that we have been trying andfrom what I have seen, mostly on here, a lot of FS would have waited until I had at least done another ICSI cycle before introducing some of these changes but she is pretty straightforward and says we need to get on with it, which I really appreciate after being messed around so much over the years.

I guess everyone's issues are different, but ours is unexplained infertility which all the FS that I have seen have speculated on due to my illnesses but there is no evidence that RA or diabetes will stop you from conceiving and I do have endometriosis, but that has been treated so I think rather than speculating she is just being proactive and for that I am grateful.

She says the next step will be HGH, but we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

How are you feeling anyway? Bloated and uncomfortable no doubt!! Looking forward to hearing your scan results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, is PICSI same as HA-binding? I think they are. I read up about them some time back, vague memory but I think they are same thing.

If so we have done two rounds (cycle 2 & 3) of that already after one round of ICSI (cycle 1). I think PICSI or HA binding uses hydranolic (sp) acid to help mature sperm bind to it so the embryologist can select them for ICSI. Our current round is also using HA binding. Most mature sperm would be able to bind to HA ring but that does not mean the mature sperm is necessarily DHA-ok.

LG38, starting your jab tml? Welcome onboard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My goodness I learn so much here & yet I'm up to cycle # 7!

LG fantastic that your FS is so proactive from what I've read PICSI sounds promising & Dhea should of helped with egg quality this is your cycle - it's so hard when it's unexplained even more guess work involved. I guess because my issue is so obvious we haven't varied the treatment a lot except for HGH which seemed beneficial for me but I can understand you not wanting even more drugs in your system. Yes feeling quite bloated now.

M20DS So you have been doing PICSI already then. You are both with the same clinic aren't you? Did you find any difference between the first cycle & the 2 that were PICSI? You must have another scan tomorrow too - come on follies grow big & strong