Closed Thread
Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again
    Don't have much to say except maybe procastinating with the jabbing, am starting the HGH tonight.

Thanks Jaye & M20 with the info about higher doses of coQ10, where do you find your info for what the correct doses are for these sort of things in the first place?Most FS don't seem to recommend anything apart from the pharmaceutical stuff. Are you reading it on the net or medical books? Well here we are at the weekend again - have a good one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hmm Nessika, I read it on the web. I reckon coQ10 is safe to take up to 600mg. Our body produces it anyway and it is not a hormone, and I havent heard of toxicity or overdose. I have been taking for several weeks now.

Talking about jabbing, I almost screwed up this morning regarding my antagonist jab. I would have forgotten to take the jab this morning if I didnt check my schedule last night. Thankfully I had a peek and realised I need to take it starting this morning. I kept thinking the antagonist starts next Mon when in fact it is this morning. Fewh!!!

This cycle, I am really relaxed and even can forget my injections if not for my alarms on the mobile phone. I remember for my first IVF cycle, i would spend my day thinking about my injections coming in the evening and would feel nervous. Boy I have certainly graduated from fears of self-injections. A pat on my shoulder.

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - I've gotten all of my info from journal articles. I have access to the university database. Most studies in coq10 I've read have been on 600mg. However my FS said to only take 150mg. I've been taking 600mg for nearly a year now........not dead yet!!!!

M2O - sounds like you are off to a great start with your relaxed approach. That's when it all happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies, you are as always the source of all my info, which I am very grateful for!!

Still waiting for AF she should be here tomorrow or Monday, if she is late it will be the first time in history!!

I made a huge order of vitamins (COQ10, Royal Jelly, Melatonin and Vitamin E) from Puritan yesterday, much cheaper in the long run and fewer tablets to swallow each day.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie & Spot - awesome awesome news!!! Gosh I remember way back when we introduced ourselves on this thread, it feels like I've known you (cyberly) forever and have watched every twist and turn you have taken thru this hellride and been thru it with you at times. I can not put into words how thrilled I am for both of you, it is finally happening, you are finally graduating , you are such remarkable women and your courage and determination has got you over the line. I wish you all the best throughout your pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet I agree with you about the fantastic success of Millie & Spot You are all remarkable women, when I read your signature - wow

LG38 I know you just want AF to come now so that you can get started - any day now

M20 sounds like we're both more chilled this time around, experience does help. When is your next scan?

Jaye reading medical journels is a bonus & reliable. I'm playing it safe, sitting in the middle taking 450mg a day. When do you anticipate biopsy taking place?

AFM speaking of AF - i've been spotting lightly for nearly a wk after AF finished, must be the Synarel but I don't remember this from prev. cycles - anyone experienced more spotting than usual during IVF cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, I dont remember spotting other than having a light period after starting synarel. Shouldnt be a worry unless it gets heavier or persistent? I am having a scan tml AM. How about you? Yes I think after doing 3 cycles, the injections certainly get much easier. But this morning as I ponder about the 2ww that will come, I get fluttery in my stomach. Well, I guess I have to take it one day at a time. Our family's going away in May for a two-month holiday and I truly hope I can go away pregnant.

Hooray LG38 for your massive order ! Hope it arrives soon. I did not try melatonin I am not sure why I decided to put that off. Yippee I have one more capsule of DHEA to complete one month's consumption. Hope AF arrives at your doorstep today!

WOw Jaye, are you from medical background? I find free medicals online sometimes and boy they are deep stuff...I just read the title the conclusion .

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you Kismet,

So many times I have felt I have missed the boat as group after group move on. The original group I stareted with are all now onto kid number 2 and 3. But I suppose we need to deal with the facts of what have been handed to us and not the 'what if' and 'could have been's'

It is such a heartbreaking thing to do and we all seemed to have started with such naivety and innocence to a point.

Who would have thought 11 cycles later...

Anyway I have been feeling exhausted, sick, sore b00bs, my jawline has funny brown patches and my bum has moved from there to my waist line! WTF!

My Obs. will have me on fortnightly scans from week 14 to 34 to keep an eye on my pesky cervix.

I am 7 weeks 4 days today (not that I am counting )

DH says it is a boy, I say girl. He has put on over a kilo, he is exhausted, bloated and has waves of naseau...ahahahahahaha.

I keep reading about you all here gorgeous girls, this is just a different part of our battle.

xxx

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG SPOT!!!!!!

This thread seems to have fallen off my list and I've been having a little bubhub break but saw your post and had to reply immediately.

I'm so happy that you've finally got that miracle! I remember reading your posts when I first joined in 2008 and have followed your ups and downs since. I've always been so inspired by how strong you've been and how supportive you are of so many others, especially in celebrating their good news, despite your own heartbreak. Huge congratulations and wishing you a beautifully enjoyable pregnancy!

I'll have to go back and catch pnwith where everyone else is up to! For those who can't see signatures, my nov/dec cycle was BFN and I'm having my first ever FET this month - got my first frosty on my 5th cycle of 2011. Start BT and U/s on Friday and praying I O on time!!

Back later for personals!!

Back

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lola77 For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20 Hope you get your wish to be glowing & UTD on your big family trip. I know what you mean - just because we're a bit more relaxed doesn't mean there aren't moments when you think how am I going to feel when it comes to some of those big moments. for tomorrow's scan!

Spot some of the pregnancy symptoms are just so awful and yet you cherish them all the same. You are so right about us being naive & innocent before we get a bit tainted by all of this and I know it's not a competition in pain but it's only being on BH that I've realised how lucky I was even though it was hard enough. Hope you are feeling much better soon & thanks for being a lady that we can look up to when the going gets tough.

Lola again. Best of luck with your January Cycle