Closed Thread
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to my Cycle buddies - it's funny you get to feel so close (speaking for myself) when you are going through this together. So it's established we are all putting a lot into this cycle & could run a mini pharmacy LG you put in perspective when you say this is an every day occurance for yourself. M20 we may even end up being on the same day - I hope that 300iu gives you a nice number & even better quality blasts. LG I'm on 400 Puregon. Now this is just such a nothing time & then it becomes a little more eventful next week .....boring I just want to fast forward. Lots of for some really beautiful embryo's coming our way The blue one is for my DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mom2OneDS - You are right. The lining should be no more than 4ish on Day 3 of your cycle. Wazza insists on this because he says 'there's no point growing new lawn on top of old lawn'. He made me skip a cycle when it came in at 6.1 and put me on the pill for a month, before allowing a bleed which brought it down to 4.2. That's what contributed to my BFP on my last transfer (I think). He was the only FS who was fussy about this, and it really made a difference for me.

300ui is an excellent sized dose. Research is showing that higher doesn't necessarily result in more eggs, and that dose seems to produce good quality and quantity. Good luck

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to the ladies cycling at the moment, Nessika, M2O, LG38

Millie and Spot – I am so pleased with your scan results, again, congratulations

AFM – Just been staying off, I’m really starting to feel that I’m being left behind even on bubhub world. I hope I can say that without offending, It’s just that I know that of anybody you ladies understand. Like today, had my BT to track ovulation to get my biopsy underway and booked, turns out I ovulated “quite a few days ago” and now have to wait for next AF. It’s just that people I cycled with last time seem to be UTD or have gotten a couple of cycles in and I’m still no closer to ANYTHING. I have been reading along and cheering you all on from my Ipod screen though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - I totally agree, you do get to feel very close going through this stuff together. I think its also because we dont have to make excuses or explain why we feel a certain way to eachother.
    I'm kind of used to the home pharmacy thing now after so many years of it. I have a shelf in the fridge dedicated to insulin (and now FSH) and I have a big bucket full of all the other medications I ahve to take, DH often says "here comes the big old bucket of drugs"!! But I still say there are far worse off people than I and hopefully if I manage to have a child I will be able to change medication which will cut out some of the quantity.

I am getting a little impatient now and just want AF to arrive so I can get started

When are both of your first scans?

Jaye - Its perfectly understandable that you would feel that way. This journey is so hard and some of you have been through far more cycles than I, for which I have the greatest admiration as each one will take its toll one way or another. I guess the positive is that if you ovulated quite a few days ago AF is not too far away. You vent away if you need to and know that I'll be cheering you on throughout it all too

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jaye, to you. It is frustrating esp with ivf we have a lot of timing factors which are so impt, miss one ovulation or AF that's it got to wait again. That is how times flies away!

Lg38, can you try to track your basal temp and that way you can know at least each day when she may turn up? Or could you be pregnant?! I like doing basal temp cos it is accurate. Once my temp drops I know she is round the corner. You take your temp using the ovulation thermometer same time each morning you wake up. I took DHEA this morning. So far ok. Shall monitor is my heart's reacting to it. Oh I read that it is better to take it with oily stuff so I take it with my fish oil on an empty stomach. I also am trying foot reflexology this month to help me with blood circulation and relaxation. My next scan will be Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O - AF is not late, she is not due until Sunday or Monday. I am simply getting impatient to get started
    I have not done anything special with DHEA, just taken it 3 times a day and in all honesty not at exactly the same time either, but I think that its doing something as touching my face in the mornings when I wake up is like putting your fingers ina bowl of olive oil!!

Glad the DHEA did not affect you yesterday and Good luck for Monday, look forward to hearing your progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, Forgot to ask in my last post, does anyone know where you get higher dose COQ10 from. I can only find 150mg so am having to take 4 a day?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye this is my first cycle since we all cycled together back in Sept/Oct it really hit me so hard, I was so excited to get an A grade Blast but then just a BFN. I felt physically & emotionally depleted so have given myself quite a break & I've never felt better during a cycle before. Your miscarriage has been far more devastating I do realise but I'm hoping that it can at least help FS to get you a completely sticky BFP next time as you know you can do it now. sorry not much consolation but I still have a lot of faith that you will get your baby. Still it's a hell of a waiting game that you can get through this, have your biopsy and be cycling again very soon.

LG38 not long to go now & you'll be well on your way in the meantime just think about all the nutrients & the quality of your eggs improving by the day. Not sure about obtaining higher dose of CoQ10 I'm just taking 3 or 4 a day now too. It seems like a lot

AFM started jabbing last night, have another b/t on Monday & they usually don't bother scanning me until late as my levels take so long to rise & the most eggs I've ever had is 3 - I know pathetic. I'm really starting to accept that I might only have one child now which is making the process easier for me. Whatever works right - Peace, love & fulfillment to all my BH friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, welcome aboard on jabbing!

LG38, i got my 600mg coQ10 from US website puritan.com but it took a few weeks before arriving. I order several hundreds worth of products, shipment isnt cheap but i think still beats buying locally.

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - yay for jabbing

LG38- I get my coq10 from wholehealth.com 300mg caps. Sooooooo much cheaper than even the 150mg we can get here, postage didn't take too long either. Most supplements were cheaper overseas so if you do an order stock up on everything. If your thinking about melatonin you can get it from there as well.

too all xxoo