Closed Thread
Page 27 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Hello there

I've been MIA for a couple of weeks & gosh, just can't believe how exciting & wonderful the news has been during my absence.
    Having been on this thread for about 5 months never has there been such consistent goodluck
    Congratulations Millie I am so very happy for you - it's just brilliant news. Wishing you a safe & happy 8 months ahead.

Big Congrats to Spot & CMJ all the best and look forward to hearing about scans & progress

Happy New Year Ladies thinking of you all Jaye, LG, M20, MrsOC lets keep the luck going strong for 2012
    Big Hello to Pinky & Chook I know it's been a very hard year for you both may 2012 bring you much more Joy Hi Smurf great to hear you & bub are healthy, JFB you must be getting close to having precious miracle no. 2, sorry if I've missed anyone will catch up in the NY Nessika xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Had my bloodtest today -- had to go to a local bloodsucker to have it done as my clinic is closed over the Xmas/New Year break (so inconvenient !). I rang the lab and asked for my results and they told me the following: Progesterone 267, and HCG 135.

I am little scared to get too excited -- thinking of going to my local gp for a second test on Monday to check everything is rising.
    cjm congratulations!! I think it is only natural to try and keep a lid on the excitement when you have been on this roundabout for such a long time. I say get the second blood test if it will help you to relax. Many ladies do and most clinics are (and GP's) are very understanding and do a form without any problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs OC sorry the witch turned up and ruined the party. It does seem quite early and definitely something worth talking to your FS about. Big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, will be having a wine or two with dh to bring in the new year, hopefully it's great for all of us! Happy new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsOC - I'm so sorry that wicked witch AF has arrived so quickly. It must have been a shock and I don't know why that sort of thing happens, but I hope 2012 will be YOUR year

CJM - How does feel? Fantastic news, and I'm so happy for you

Jaye - I've been there for years, and totally get how you are feeling. But your perseverance will pay out big time soon, and I'll be lurking for the news

Ness - Good to see you here. Your another lady who is due to win this lotto. Here's a dose of to get you there soon.

Wishing all the ladies here a brilliant, baby filled, successful 2012. I will be popping in to cheer you on, as you each cross the line with a BFP It took me over 3 yrs, and 23 embies but when you get there, the pain of the past starts to recede. I wish this for each of you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again

Thanks Millie, you sound so happy! You are so right about perseverence, your positivity has always been inspiring & it's great that you will be lurking to cheer us on while growing your gorgeous baby bump

Sorry if my message was a little impersonal yesterday to those ladies who haven't been having a wonderful Christmas, big to MrsOC a nasty way to finish the year. Not that I have anything to complain about but I'm glad that Christmas is over and that we can finally call it a New Year - just found 2011 hard for a lot of people. Read the posts but is hard to keep up when you've been out of touch for a good stretch, but I'm definitely back now. I have my B/T on Wed morning to confirm that will be starting Synarel that night as usual am trying to be positive, feel myself going into self protection mode about who I want to avoid for knowing that they are likely to say something upsetting, LG your Christmas sounds horrendous I commend you for not throwing prawns at MIL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and happy new year to all

Ness - I hear you re protection mode. Its very hard isnt it and people wading in with their hideous comments really doesnt help.
    Yes xmas was quite tough, my MIL struggles to think about anyone other than her precious daughter, but sadly DH had spoken to her a couple of days before to say that I was struggling a bit at the moment and can they be a bit more mindful of what they say and apparently that was her being mindful!!!!

I agree with you that 2011 was a tough year for some of us and I'm hoping that 2012 is much better for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning

How's everyone doing? It's pretty hot for everyone around the country

LG I've had a lot of trouble with insensitive comments & behaviour from my in laws over the yrs. I must say it has improved a lot in recent years a few things I find hard to forget was on Wedding night being completely dismissed by FIL - said he had nothing at all to say about me, next morning going over to their house & DH wedding photo with first wife still taking centre stage along with several photo's of ex on fridge etc & not one pic of me in the house. Yes at that stage they clearly preferred her & straight after having my DD my FIL constantly commenting on my weight which made me cry - although not in front of him Also when infertility was brought up him shaking his head & commenting on how much like a rabbit his wife was. LG I think it's best that you give them a break for a while - when is next cycle for you?

Anyone going to be cycling with me in January?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Ness what a chavinistic (sp) and insensitive FIL you have!!!! Those were awesome moments I bet... Some people are just beyond description!

Gals, did you watch ACA last evening? There is a new product which does 'injections' without the needle! I dont know the name but wow I think that is a cool invention...some dentists and cosmetic surgeons are using it now...make use of some high impact technique to administer eg local anaesthesia...I saw that you can use that for administering insulin. Wow needle-less....I wonder when is it that we can use it for IVF injections...how exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness - Your inlaws sound a lot like mine!! I could write a book about their comments and behaviour over the years. I have decided to stay away for the foreseeable and DH is in total agreement as he has spoken to them about their behaviour on several occasions and they just keep doing it. My sanity is worth more to me I'm afraid.
    I will be cycling again at the end of January. I will have been taking DHEA for 2 months by then so hopefully it will have made some difference. If my skin and hair is anything to go by it will anyway!!

M2O - I didn't see ACA but I will ask my endo next time I see her about the needleless insulin for sure!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather. We are taking my parents on the tram car restaurant around Melbourne tonight which should be nice.