Closed Thread
Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cjm1, wow!!! Congratulations! Is this your first cycle? Sorry I am not sure about your history but wow really happy that we are getting a bunch of bfp for Xmas and new year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg CJ that is wonderful news! Congratulations! That's 3 out of 3 so far this month, oh please please make it 4!

Congrats again!!!!

Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the congrats ladies -- I don't think it has sunk in yet, and I am a little scared to get too invested yet!!

Mom2OneDS-- this is/was my 9th cycle (I deleted my signature a while ago as it was just too depressing), and 3rd with this clinic !

Thanks
    Reviews
    CMJ - That's so wonderful! Congrats.

Jaye - it's really your turn now.

Tigga - thanks for your thoughts. It is difficult but I'm so happy for those ladies who were hear when I joined 2 years ago and now have their dream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out, got AF now, not even 7 days after transfer, I'm in loads of pain, I knew it last night before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs OC- I'm sorry It's a really crappy time of year to be cycling and get this outcome. And I know how hard it is to get a BFN when everyone else has the opposite result. Please take care if yourself.

Pinky - Thankyou. I hope you and DH are OK and you managed to have a lovely Christmas. This season It is a hard reminder of what we are missing I think.

Smurf - thankyou for your encouragement I find DH is completely changing the subject when I try to tell him how I'm feeling. I think he is getting ****ty at me. It annoys me that he manages to go on with life when I'm stuck continually thinking about IVF and getting our baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jaye, feeling really sh*te right now!
    The pain seems to have gone after taking a couple of panadols and its very icky, not usual at all. Oh well. Its funny, last time i had egg pick up and neither fertilised it was 17 days after that I got AF, so i was quite happy that Luteal phase was 17 days long, this time its only 11 days, so confusing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi all

just a quiuck pop in to says congrats to all the bfp's and big to those who have ended thier journey or ended with a crappy bfn for 2011.

jaye: good luck with your tests....i read once that a study said ppl who do cycle after cycle are no more anxious than those who have done one...personally i thinks that's utter BS....i do know many a lady who has had to do 6, 7, 8, 9 10 + cycles to get that sticky bfp and as u said u seem to have fallen into that category unfortunately but i;ll be lurking waiting to see u get your bfp in 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm1, I see, sorry I just joined all these new buddy groups having stayed with Melgirls for a few months and not sure where everybody's at. Hmmm...my signature's isnt getting shorter as the time goes...

MrsOC, I am so sorry it's been hard these two cycles. I do have a friend who did one cycle and she has her AF soon after her transfer. I think IVF does mess up our cycles too. Mine was delayed last round and came really sluggishly...I blame it on the hormones esp the prog support I had...made my body confused....I hope your physical pain goes away soon...I know the emotional pain is hard to erase but know that we all understand and are here with you. I hope you get your break soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CJ - Congrats!!!

MrsOC - I'm so sorry

Jaye - The way that you are feeling is completely understandable. I really hope that 2012 is the year for the rest of us