Closed Thread
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot, wonderful numbers for you to Congratulations!!!!!!! No new years drinks for you!!!! YAY!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jayemkayare For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on in here!

Woooohooooo Spot! Congratulations to you and your DH. What a cute nickname for your little bean as well.

Millie congratulations again. You know we always talked about spring bringing babies with it but it seems all the bubs just wanted warmer weather.

MrsOC we are always nervous that this time won’t be the one but give it a few more days yet before you give up hope. Good luck.

cjm best of luck for tomorrow – I hope this baby boom continues!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smurf77 For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye, how are you? Any tests or appointments coming up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck CJ for your BT tomorrow, I hope it's 4 BFPs this month!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Smurf My hysterascopy and biopsy should be end of January if AF doesn't play up. Truthfully, I'm well over everything 3years and nothing to show, feeling quite down, another year is up and all, blah, blah, blah.

How was your Christmas? I bet it was wonderful knowing your little one is nestling inside of you Your 12 week scan should be soon??!!

Tigga is offline If God brought you to it, he will get you through it!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - Fan-friggen-tastic!! Great HCG. I'm here cheering you and Millie on...all the way to the maternity suite! Man, this news has made me so very, very happy.

MrsOC and Cjm1 - best of luck ladies, hoping it's a quadrella for us Poor Responders!

Tigga is offline If God brought you to it, he will get you through it!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky - Thinking of you and sending well wishes and tight hugs. As exciting as it is to see these BFP's, we all understand how excrutiatingly painful it can be for you right now. I so wish it was different for you, you definitely deserved it to be, I'm sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out Jaye, I think you have every reason to be feeling a bit over it right now. You have had a pretty rough time of it this year. I guess we have to keep focusing on the positives though. You have come so close, now you just need to keep at it and hope you stay sane in the process. I hope your body behaves itself and you get your hysteroscopy and biopsy on time. Would they consider doing another lipiodal flush while they are at it? Hang in there Jaye. I have every faith that you will get your miracle. Like you say yourself they jsut take bl00dy hard work.

Christmas was nice thank you but I am still finding it hard to relax. We only announced it last week after our NT scan and I have had so many people ask - have you thought about this, have you thought about that and TBH I haven't thought about anything apart from getting to twelve weeks.

cjm any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Had my bloodtest today -- had to go to a local bloodsucker to have it done as my clinic is closed over the Xmas/New Year break (so inconvenient !). I rang the lab and asked for my results and they told me the following: Progesterone 267, and HCG 135.

I am little scared to get too excited -- thinking of going to my local gp for a second test on Monday to check everything is rising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG cjm congratulations, those numbers sound great. A nice high p4 too Celebration time hon!!!!!! Happy New Years!!!!!