Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MILLIE - , I think I have everything crossed for you now good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm good CJM - thanks for asking.

I did a HPT yesterday morning and there was a faint line. That line has doubled in strength today and my last pregnyl shot was last Thursday morning (it's been 8 days since my DET, and my BT is due next Wednesday).

Soooo quietly excited. Please, please be true

How is everyone else coping with the Christmas onslaught?

Mx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - All that crossing must be working. Thank you sooooo much for dropping in on me here. After over 3 yrs of IVF, my Christmas miracle may be happening , and your daughter is walking and talking!

Merry Christmas gorgeous

Mx

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie I got all tingly reading your post and a quiet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - that is the best thing I have heard all week

CJM1 - Thanks for that. I have ordered some proactive also as the pimples are getting quite bad. Have had a bit more hair loss than normal when I comb my hair, but I have a way to go before i go bald!! And yes I thought the card was rude too!! Mind you that kind of covers my inlaws!!

M2O - How are you going did you get your DHEA tests back?

MrsOC - How are you? I will be thinking of you on Sat.

Hi to anyone else that I have missed

AFM - Well the house is nearly straight A lot of hard work but its worth it. I love my new house and it is the perfect place to bring up children so heres hoping for 2012
    My parents arrive on Saturday and I cannot wait to see them. Its been 2 years since we were last in the same room and my inlaws are certainly no substitution even my DH says so.
    The DHEA seems to have well and truly kicked in and I have only been taking it for 2 weeks. Hopefully all these side effects are a good thing, although I still have not managed to get into a routine of taking it at the same times each day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my that is wonderful news Millie, congratulations!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!

LG, that is a nasty card, sorry you had to get that, the other day i had someone say on skype (with the baby in the background crying) , "oh see how you guys dont have to put up with this stuff". I ran from the room crying. Insensitive people!!! Its not my choice, and if i had a choice id love to have a crying baby (obviously not crying all the time but you know what i mean)....

That DHEA sounds like its really kicked in for you! I changed a few shampoos whilst i was on it, and it did make a difference, and i also got ones for oily scalp, dry hair and they were the best ones i found, but the hair never stopped being limp. My hair is growing back now so it doesnt take long once you've stopped. The things we do

M2O, how is your cut on your belly button? I hope its much better soon, its not pleasant is it. Maybe try and wear flowy clothes (perfect time for nice summery dresses so it doesnt touch). Its been 11 years since i had mine done and i still dont wear tight things over my belly button, freaks me out.... I hope this stitch removal didnt hurt!!

CJ, hows it all going with the two week wait, when do you test? Whats the difference between pregnyl and crinone? I'm guessing they are both progesterone? Do you have to inject that one? is that why its in a glass capsule? Be positive

Spot, Nessika, Linds, chook, Jaye how are you all going?

AFM, I got another call from the scientist this morning and she said that 3 of the four are dividing nicely, one at 8 cell, one at 7 and one at 6 all with no fragmentation. The other one hasnt divided but she said she would keep an eye on it for another day or so to see how it goes. I've got my appointment at 8.45am on Saturday for transfer (please let me have atleast two left so i can put them in) and then i've managed to get an appt with the TCM for accupuncture, she's coming in specially for me! Do you think she'd appreciate a box of chocolates for coming in or would that go against the grain of CM? I also started crinone yesterday and am not looking forward to the side effects from it. If the same thing that happened to me last time keeps happening i'll be wearing a size 12Z bra before you know it and thats not the worst of the side effects!!!

Also i have a dumb question , why can people who just dtd, test with HPT's 8 days after ovulation but we have to wait for 9days past transfer at the very least? Havent they already been growing for 5 days before hand? Am i just a dumbo and dont get it?

Merry Christmas and baby dust to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    milli sounds good to me . i so hope its your xmas miracle!!!!

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC - you are right, the embies are secreting HCG the same as any other but outside of us so it takes a little longer for it to build up in our system. I also think the nine days is standard as many ivfers are on pregnyl support. I found it interesting that HCG levels are lower for 5 day transfers as compared with the 3 day transfers. I just think the clinics say 9 days just to minimise false positives.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jayemkayare For This Useful Post:

MrsOC  (23-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm still worried it will all just 'stop'. The line is still there today and the same as yesterday. Pretty strong but not equal to the control line yet. I'd love to just be distracted by Christmas, but it is hard to forget about this when I'm on 20 tablets a day, 4 pessaries and a clexane injection

LG38 - Your home sounds perfect, I'm so glad it is ready for Christmas. You must have worked sooo hard. Now you can ease into the Christmas celebrations

Ms OC - Wow, your embies sound great. Congratulations! You might have your whole family there. Good luck to you and here is another dose of for your transfer.

Jaye - You are so knowledgeable about embies and HCG. I didn't know that HCG was lower for day 5 transfers than day 3. Thanks for the information.

How is the shopping going? I'm pretty much done. Had to buy some last minute gifts last night and the centre was packed. Melbourne is doing marathon continuous trading now until Christmas Eve. I'm glad to avoid it

Happy holidays girls. Make sure you manage to slow down and sip a few cocktails/mocktails

Millie

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well hopefully Millie and I will be cruising along the next 8 plus months together... first test at 8dpo was very very faint (I have never shown anything this early before), then 9dpo was there without having to stand on your head and today - 10dpo, came up right way.

014.jpg
    Last edited by SpotTheOcelot; 23-12-2011 at 14:00.