Closed Thread
Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies -- haven't posted in here for a while but have been trying to keep up with what has been happening.

I am currently PUPO -- had my ET on Friday -- they put back 2 embies , that were 2 days old so fingers crossed they will both stick.

I have been doing DHEA for the last 4 months (or is it 5), and am doing a version of the colorado cycle. Anyone else at out there had dexamethasone before ? I have taken it for the time give on the sheet the clinic gave me but the FS gave me a repeat so I am a little confused if I am supposed to keep taking it or not ! I will probably call the clinic tomorrow to check. Also wondering if any of you visit the chiropractor during the 2 week wait ? Mine isn't a bone cruncher but puts me on "blocks" to even me up and leaves me there for about 15 minutes, then manipulates the muscles and bones, sometimes uses a clicker thing.

Sorry for the me post -- only 2 days into the tww and already freaking out as this is my 9th cycle.

Will do some personals in the next day or 2.

Babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

CJM - Yes you should be taking the Dex until the BT as it is to stop your immunity from attacking the embryos. You should also put off the Chiro just in case. No point taking chances with 2 embies on board. Good Luck

M2O - I'm so glad your op went well, and I hope you have some information in January that will help you achieve a BFP on your next try. Good luck to you

Ness - It looks like we will be celebrating your BFP early in the new year

'Hi' to everyone else. Sorry for being a bit rushed but I've been having computer problems and just lost a whole post

'Merry Christmas'. I flew to Brizzy on Tuesday and my last 2 embies thawed successfully on Wed. One wasn't doing much (a compacting morula who MUST be male), but the other was hatching and reassessed as 'bb' grade as he was prepared for my transfer. I was so grateful to have them onboard. It took a year for me to get 1 transfer with Wazza due to the ED process, his overseas holiday and then his back surgery. He was wonderful, and of course, I'm having TWINS I need to book my BT for immediately after Christmas but I will be doing HPTs from tomorrow to see if a line appears and gets darker or lighter. My last pregnyl shot was Thursday morning. Torture maybe, but I need to prepare myself if its a BFN, and one mechanical phone call 'Address and DOB please' after Christmas isn't going to be enough time to prepare.

Wishing you all a safe and joyous Christmas with your families. May 2012 bring you a bundle of joy, health and great happiness

Millie

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, so good to hear what your up to. Congratulations on your beautiful embies this Christmas just might be bringing you the best pressie(s) you have ever had oh and very brave with the HPT!!!! I say do what ever helps you get through keep us posted hey!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jayemkayare For This Useful Post:

milliegirl  (20-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Millie -- just need someone with he voice of sense and reason !!

Best of luck with your embies -- hope they are snuggling in nice and tight ! Sounds like we will be tww'ing together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O - Glad your op went well and you are now armed with some info to get that BFP.

Millie - Congrats!!

Hi to everyone else

AFM - Moved house at the weekend and have worked like dogs to get everything straight. Almost there!!

The side effects from DHEA have started. My face is like an oil slick and the pimples have sprung up!! Haven't noticed any hair falling out yet though.

No pain no gain as they say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey LG38 - that's a good sign that your body is 'responding' to the DHEA. Good luck with it. It has certainly made a difference to some of our long term tryers.

Jaye - Thanks for your lovely message. I'm grateful to have this chance, and am desperately hoping they set up home for 9 mths. 2012 must be the year for YOU

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    How are you all?

I've been away for about a week i think, lots has happened since!

CJ and Millie, congrats on being PUPO!!!

Mom2One, glad to hear that your procedure went well on friday, how are you feeling now?

Hi Jaye, what are you up to at the moment?

LG, nice to hear your move went well, now for all of your visitors, just in time for christmas!!!

I had my EPU yesterday and got 5 eggs, just got the call and 4 of them fertilised

I'm hoping for a transfer of two bubbas on Saturday if all goes well. So far so good though.

Must say i was in loads of pain yesterday, and it was very busy, DH had to take me in, then go to the clinic for his part, then pick me up, take me home then my mum had to take him to hospital for his Wisdom teeth to be removed. We both survived and are feeling much better today.

Fingers crossed us 3 all end up with New Year BFPs!!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - Thanks. I am definitely hoping thats the case. The oily skin is madness, never had it before but now if I touch my fact there is a slick of grease left on my hand!! Think I may have to invest in some of that proactive solution!!

MrsOC - Congrats on your 4 fertilised embies for saturday

I was having a fairly good day until I opened a xmas card from one of the inlaws that said to auntie and uncle (in reference to my SIL pregnancy) now am having some rather unpleasant thoughts about people!!! Seriously learn some sensitivity or alternatively just shut up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Sudden busyness here!!!

Milliegirl, CJM1 and MrsOC(this Sat), wishing you ladies Xmas/NY BFPs and that your start to the new year be a special one!!!

LG38, what a busy time you had...moving house and entertaining relatives.... Hope you are now settled down in your nice new dwelling.

Jaye, how are you sailing?

AFM : The cut at my navel is still a bit sore. I am due for removal of stitches tml but hosp is not open so need to go to my GP. I hope it wont hurt!?! AF is almost gone by now am feeling quite tired these few days. LG38, I havent started on DHEA (it came in 75mg capsules once day instead of the 3x25mg) will see my GP tml for BT result on DHEA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

LG38 -- toner helps with the dhea oiliness -- although I found I didn't really get oily, and only got the occassional blind pimple on my chin -- always in a similar place the -- hence my chin is now full of scars. Oh and that card is just plain rude !!

MrsOC -- fingers crossed for you !!

How how are you going Millie?

Mom2OneDS -- hope all is going well -- everyone seems to have been taking 3x25mg of DHEA -- I only took 2 x 25 (although someimes I did 3.

AFM -- Had a panic this morning when I realised I had forgotten to take my pregnyl last night -- don't know how I managed that. Took it as soon as I realised though, and managed to cut myself on the glass capsule to boot. I already feel like this cycle is a disaster and I am not even halfway through the 2ww. Trying to stay positive and occupied.