Closed Thread
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Linds!!! Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise is exactly what it stands for. I would keep up the coQ but stop the melatonin. I looked it up and it is not advised during pregnancy so best to be safe. I think an average level of activity is OK - I usually try and avoid anything that makes me breathless in terms of exercise but no need to put your feet up for the next 2 weeks. Unless is it a good excuse to get your DH to help with the packing. Stay sticky little embie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds - Now it's time for that embie to bed in an make itself comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Linds! It's such a good omen! it will be your bfp! moving house is busy stressful business! I am very bad with stress cos I get stressed and anxious easily so I am trying to be as calm as I can be. Since lovely DH is doing most meals and chores at my beck and call on top of his full time job and he has to ferry DS for his activities too, i get to chill out a lot since ET. So if it doesn't work this round I will feel really bad for him. I spend lots time lying in bed or on the couch using my iPad. I am like full time on forums hehe. Or watch tele. Got lots of recorded shows to catch up. If this doesn't work out to be bfp, you ladies will find out lying around doesn't work.

LG38, everything seems right for your cycle now. All the best on Mon and we await fabulous news after you wake and rested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC - thanks heaps. Hope your jabs are not causing headaches now.

Smurf - was it you who had to 'wean' herself off melatonin? I was wondering about that that happening cause it sure made me sleepy after almost 30 mins to the dot after taking it. DS was asleep at 6:30 last night, so I got the evening off just to wash up & clean up a bit then early bed and DTD cause that's supposed to help w. implantation right, plus we had not been near each other for a while. What other things did you do after your transfer??? Whatever you did or didn't do must have worked...

Mom - your laying around sounds wonderful!! I will unfortunately be busy as this week, so, if this implants & I get a BFP out of it you will find out that staying extra frantic & busy doesn't hurt!! I hope we are both proved right.

Pinky - thks for the party & babydust! Now, when's your next scan coming up? How is your DH feeling?

LG - one day of doing nothing, no jabs, no sniffing, til EPU. Of course I imagine you are still taking vitamins & not sure about TCM.

Another question ladies - should I continue on the DHEA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds I stopped the melatonin cold turkey when I had ET. I kept up the DHEA through every cycle except this one as I knew we were taking a break no matter what. I weaned the DHEA over a couple of weeks after ET as I didn't want to have a massive drop in hormones - especially considering my FS suspects hormone deficiency was one of my biggest issues. I did not do anything special or different this time. I was really busy with only 2 days off work for the whole 2 weeks and a busy social calendar. I think it was a good thing as I didn't have as much time to think about anything. The only thing that was different was my state of mind. I think knowing we were taking some time off to enjoy life whether for good reasons or bad just made me calmer - but I doubt that made a difference to the outcome. I am sure being busy will be a godsend for you as well.

Loads of to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I poas just now is a bfn. It's 5days past transfer of two blasts. I know it is a bit early but should at least have a faint line. Sigh... Anyway I don't go crazy with hpts, I trust them totally and not going to tumble all over and let them play my head in. Will do another tml mng before heading off to see FS for next plan of attack!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - all the best for your EPU today, come back in & update us soon.

Mom - so stressful, I would say it's simply too early for a result. You are much braver than me I never ever test, just wait for BT day & if AF arrives before then well I know it didn't work.

Smurf - as always thanks for the replying. I took DHEA last night but not the night before, I may have to call my FS to ask her opinion today.

So quiet in here so everyone must have had lovely busy weekends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG good luck for EPU today. Fingers crossed for some lovely mature eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi To all,

Well am home and they retrieved 5 eggs...dont know why but I feel a little diappointed, probably because there were 14 follies in total and between 8-12 mature ones I think I got a bit over optimistic. However I guess 5 is not bad and now I just have to hope they all fertilise and at least one makes it to transfer

Thanks for all your good wishes, I'll check back in later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh LG that is a good number especially for Low responders - i hope they all fertilise!!!!

Linds, yep the headaches settled down by about saturday afternoon, maybe it was the acupuncture i did?? Yay for being PUPO!
    I think you are supposed to drop down slowly with the DHEA? This is the first time i'll be doing it before a pick up so someone else will be a better responder to this one.

Smurf - any MS yet?

Mom2One - as i said in the other thread, you sill have heaps of time before you need to worry!! Be Positive!!

AFM, I’m shocked, I just went for my scan this morning after 5 days of Puregon 450 and she said, ok ready for pick up on Wednesday the 16th – Huh??? Only 5 days of jabbing, oh ofcourse the trigger tonight, so I had to call DH and say, fly home tomorrow instead of on Friday.
    I’m a little scared as I only have 5 folli’s that are any good size, 23, 23, 20, 11 and 15 and Endo is 9.0 – Last time I had about 12 or 14 and only got 5 eggs. I hope I get eggs from each of these and I don’t loose any!!! Has anyone had that low before? and that quickly?